Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-06-2015, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I know exactly what you mean it is so disappointing to see the potential but not have anyone there to share the love & make it so much bigger & better

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-06-2015, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Exactly

What brought you to ? I mean why you started posting here

Old 11-07-2015, 12:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Rae (GT manager) & I were looking up if Jared Padalecki & Genevieve Cortese really were dating & we stumbled across the site. She joined & told me it was a good site so after some persuasion I joined too . I guess I wanted a place where I could discuss things I loved as I didn't have that too well elsewhere & other sites I had been on had been smaller & died. The first places I mainly posted on were House, NCIS, & Kelly Clarkson

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
I guess I wanted a place where I could discuss things I loved as I didn't have that too well elsewhere & other sites I had been on had been smaller & died.
Same for me but I came here - or, better, I decided to sign in - because on some Gossip Girl forums this was like THE SOURCE of everything I mean it was famous. The spoilers, the comments, it was all from here. Tumblr wasn't the huge thing it is now (it wasn't even that famous), Fan Forum was the biggest forum I had ever seen and such a grat source about tv shows
I was looking for more fans to talk about Nate and Serena, to share the love for them - especially because I was following the GG spoilers, so I knew about certain NS developement in S3...So I decided to join I only used to lurk the board, before. Their thread on the GG board was the only one I posted (together with the NS one in the Couple board), I tried the OTH board too, but there were much people there and no one noticed me

Then it came Blake Lively board (few threads) and Nikita! Nikita was the first board I moderated. Then Smash trailer arrived and you know how it ended

Old 11-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I really enjoyed GG but I never felt the need to post about it . I did a little bit on the Leighton board but that was mostly because I was assigned there as a MST twice & did all I could to interact in the threads on there

Busy boards where you go unnoticed scare me

If you start any threads for any of the cast members or bump up any let me know

Chelle » join GTmy art