Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-26-2015, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Maybe Wesley thought of her? It's possible that the thing came up at the Bombshell concert, I mean they talked about it and she got involved.

Old 08-27-2015, 03:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Could be

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-27-2015, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Also Krysta will be there

More about the cast:

Quote:
Nathan Lane, Debra Messing, Stockard Channing, and More to Read Plays by Wesley Taylor

The one-night benefit's cast will also feature Krysta Rodriguez, Bryce Pinkham, and Billy Magnussen.

Casting has been announced for an upcoming benefit reading of Bridging The Gap and Other Short Plays by Wesley Taylor, which is set to take place October 26 at New World Stages. The event, a benefit for the Actors Fund, will be structured as an evening of readings of a collection of six new short plays by actor and playwright Wesley Taylor (The Addams Family).

The benefit's starry cast will include two-time Tony Award winner Nathan Lane (It's Only a Play), Emmy Award winner Debra Messing (Outside Mullingar), Emmy and Tony Award winner Stockard Channing (It's Only a Play), Tracee Chimo (The Heidi Chronicles), Dane Dehaan (American Buffalo), Billy Magnussen (Vanya and Sonya and Masha and Spike), Bryce Pinkham (A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder), Krysta Rodriguez (Spring Awakening), and Becca Tobin (Rock of Ages) as well as Kyle Beltran (Fortress of Solitude), Logan Fahey (Masters of Sex), Max Jenkins (The Mysteries of Laura), Alice Lee (Heathers: The Musical), Victoria Mack (Venus in Fur), and Adrienne Warren (Bring It On: The Musical), with Roger Clark on stage directions.

The evening's six 10-minute plays will be Bridging the Gap, Spark, Mother, Cuckold, Little Monsters, and Billy Green Auditions for Juilliard. The director and host will be announced at a later date. All cast members are subject to change.
source

Old 08-28-2015, 01:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Love more Smash connections

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-28-2015, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Yeah

Old 09-06-2015, 12:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Random but I now know who the Tony in Mysteries of Laura is . I didn't recognisance him from Smash though . I'll have to pay more attention when I watch the next episode he is in but I never got a feeling that I knew him from something else while watching

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Maybe he has a different look in it? By the way I found out that the show will air here soon, but on a pay tv (and I don't have it). At some point I hope it will ai also on a free channel.

Old 09-07-2015, 03:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That could be it

Shame . Hope it ends up on a free channel one day too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-25-2015, 02:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

not sure what thread to post this in but the episode of Mysteries of Laura I'm watching has Mara Davi in it . I can't remember if you posted that she'd be in it or not but you probably did. It is also interesting because the boyfriend (Neal Bledsoe) who was also in Smash is in it so there's three Smash actors in the one ep. Julia has interacted with both of them but I presume that Mara isn't going to interact with Neal

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-25-2015, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Oh! Thank you for this! I don't remember posting the mara news Was her character enjoyable? More than Daisy at least

The lawyer too! I don't remember Debra saying anything about this, maybe she though it was uninteresting for fans since they weren't much loved in Smash

Old 10-26-2015, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She wasn't in it for very long but the character reminded Daisy a little. She had a similar attitude

Maybe it seems strange but I guess since they were smaller parts & weren't liked a lot it could be why

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-26-2015, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

I hope at least on Broadway she plays different characters maybe on tv she gets cast always for the same roles

I don't remember Julia interacting with them

Weird thing: this week here starts the italian version of Misteries of Laura, the title is the same (just translated) and the characters are italians. Laura has three kids and just divorced from her husband who is also a cop.

Old 10-27-2015, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope so too

hmm that could be the case

I wonder how different they are. The Italian version is the original isn't it? In the US version she only has two kids so there's one difference

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2015, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

Quote:
I wonder how different they are. The Italian version is the original isn't it? In the US version she only has two kids so there's one difference
Wikipedia says the original is the spanish series Los misterios de Laura. Maybe differences are little, here they added an adolescent daughter to the twins. And it has also less episodes, just eight.

I almost wanted to tweet it to Debra

Old 10-28-2015, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You should, see if she responds

Chelle » join GTmy art