Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

family wessa~ and cassie said they had a happy marriage so its gonan be nothing but fluff compared to the ansgt we got all tid is soo soo good lol
Old 11-21-2013, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes i can't wait to see fluffy wessa haha
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 11-29-2013, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair_Verona (View Post)
yes i can't wait to see fluffy wessa haha
Old 11-29-2013, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

**** i forgot this thread

nice icon tiana

now if only we had tid movie icons of wessas first kiss
Old 12-01-2013, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

i know right i hope they do a tid movie
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
Old 12-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i hate thatll depend on how tmi does there two seperate series there not the same
Old 12-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i know right
Old 12-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameinthedark (View Post)
i hate thatll depend on how tmi does there two seperate series there not the same
yeah
Old 12-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi guys How are you?

My new gifset:

Old 12-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameinthedark (View Post)
**** i forgot this thread

nice icon tiana

now if only we had tid movie icons of wessas first kiss
Thank you
Old 12-14-2013, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

WAHHHHHHHH NEW GIF SET I REALLY LOVE THAT THIRD GIF WITH WILL AND HIS BOOK AND TESSA WEARING THAT OUTFIT UR OVERLAYS ARE SO PRETTY!

CUTE WESSA~

Old 12-15-2013, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you Glad you like them.

I seriously can imagine them as Will and Tessa, but I guess it's kinda obvious for everyone who has a dreamcast

I've been reading so much rant on Tumblr lately. There's always this competition between Will and Jem. People making long pro Jem posts, because it seems like it's a sort of sin that many people are more into Will than him. I mean, I don't think ANYONE hates Jem, for the person he was and for how his relationship with Tessa was, because I think everyone can agree that it was real and pure.Everyone loves Will and Jem's special bond as well, so where is this competition come from?

IMO, and I repeat it, it's just an opinion, I feel like there's a lot of pretending and no one does really ship both Wessa and Jessa. I mean, you can appreciate both relationships, but there's always gonna be one that prevails for you. And I feel like many Jessa shippers don't feel completely rewarded. And they just can't deny that Will and Tessa lived together as a couple, they lived their love in the life we knew them. Not centuries and centuries later.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i think ppl dont seem too fussed on who are usedfor wessa theres still not one specifc cast for them that stands out the most except for maybe aaron hehe

i think the compettion is bc each ship prolly wants to say how much more tessa loved will more then jem and vice versa, like cassie tried to make everyone happy have tessa end up with both of them but not everyone wouldship the triangle most people wouldnt and they just prolly wanted to know that tessa loved there guy more but thats not how cassie wants fans to see it but its hard cuz on what book or show do u ship a traingle equally it never happens

yes no one can deny that tessa chose to marry will and start a whole family with him with jem still around even though he was a silent brother i can say last book made me ship both but i will always always ship wessa the most and in the first two books i wil always ship only wessa!
Old 12-16-2013, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just so you know, I think I'll start watching Reign 'cause those 2 in your icon kinda intrigued me. So much of them in my dash on Tumblr, so I'll give it a try

Personally, I don't even care about the "who she loved more argument" anymore. Because IMO the story clearly speaks for itself, and you can enjoy all the aspects of it, without getting frustrated about this triangle which is not even a real triangle, IMO. I have no doubt, though, that for me there's no other couple than Wessa. The book started with them, and for the time the book set its story in, it evolved with them and gave to them EVERYTHING. Said that, Jem left me something very special as well, and I feel it's okay for him and Tessa to start something new. Yet it's something new that doesn't even belong to the time we learned to know them, and that doesn't have even belong to the people they once were, IMO. Also, it's centuries and centuries after Will's death, and yet Will is still present. Because in Jem, there'll always gonna be a part of Will.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

THose gifs are amazing