View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 02:38 AM
Freckles87
Fan Forum Hero

Just so you know, I think I'll start watching Reign 'cause those 2 in your icon kinda intrigued me. So much of them in my dash on Tumblr, so I'll give it a try

Personally, I don't even care about the "who she loved more argument" anymore. Because IMO the story clearly speaks for itself, and you can enjoy all the aspects of it, without getting frustrated about this triangle which is not even a real triangle, IMO. I have no doubt, though, that for me there's no other couple than Wessa. The book started with them, and for the time the book set its story in, it evolved with them and gave to them EVERYTHING. Said that, Jem left me something very special as well, and I feel it's okay for him and Tessa to start something new. Yet it's something new that doesn't even belong to the time we learned to know them, and that doesn't have even belong to the people they once were, IMO. Also, it's centuries and centuries after Will's death, and yet Will is still present. Because in Jem, there'll always gonna be a part of Will.