Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-13-2013, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDK (View Post)
I'm hoping Magnus would tell Jace that if he had known William Herondale, he would've been proud to be of the same family
I would love to see that conversation

Quote:
Originally Posted by human like you (View Post)
Can we use all of them or is that not an option?
I don't see why we couldn't

☂Rae
Old 01-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Seriously, William gives me all the feelings in the world. It hurts me to think of all the things he had to go through for so many years and even the worse the fact that some people call him names for being the way he is.

I mean, when I found out about the whole demon curse thing I was not only surprised, no, I was hardly able to control the amount of pain and sympathy I felt for him, because for just a moment I felt all the fear he had to feel for so many years.
He had to be afraid - Yes William Herondale afraid - every moment of every day of 5 years. He had to be afraid of killing someone if the even had any kind of love and affection for him.

It's not just romantic love he had to reject, but every kind of love and affection. Charlotte and her motherly affection he had to reject and be cruel about, even though he needed a mother badly - since he was a little boy of 12 years!

He had to be scared to death of killing someone with this curse every time anyone even showed a little bit of love and understanding. He had to act like someone who is not his real self, he had to purposefully hurt people he genuinely loved from the bottom of his heart, and he hurt himself along with them just because he thought that if he let them care about him he would find them dead in the morning. And who would be able to live with such a fear?

I'm sure the image of his dead sister Ella will never be erased from his mind, he would imagine Charlotte, Henry and Tessa like that whenever they got closer to him or if he showed any of them a sign of him loving them.

And to top it all, the curse was fake so he thought that everyone not dying must mean that nobody loved him. That's so cruel, it hurts.

How could Cassie do such a thing to such a beautiful boy?

We all need to hug Will. One huge group hug.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Fanforum, seriously!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

I share ur feelings with Will Lala ur not alone

I wonder the same how brilliant Cassandra Clare for making such beautiful characters esp. Will. I could worship her for that! genius Cassandra
Old 01-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

wow. what a well written post I completely agree. If CC can make us feel THAT much about a fictional character then she is surely doing her job beautifully.

I'm all in for that Will group hug

☂Rae
Old 01-15-2013, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Thank you Rae
And yes, CC is doing her job very very well.

I'll try to start reading City of Fallen Angels tonight or tomorrow - I've been swamped with work but I really want to read all the mentions of Will
Old 01-15-2013, 08:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

not only for Will hug but for all of us who feels the same with lala and lala darling I feel how you feel You just said it beautifully! Most of the time I dont know how to express myself I mean I wanna say something i just dont know how to put them out with the right words. I get sensitive when it comes to Will and even just the thought of him and even mere mentions of him gives me shivers. I mean he is the only book character I ever fell inlove with, not even lying, and Fell inlove mean not by all sort romantically but inlove in way you are connected with such character with different kind in level of respect and admiration. And how is that even happening for a book character ??..only with WILL! I never quite met a character i was so hooked and so attached with, not just feelings, but in a way of connection to its soul, depths of him,down to whole him, his heart,his thoughts,his words if you know what I mean?.

So when I was reading your post I was trying not to respond because i know the moment I do it would bombered my Will of emotions, but that's ok because those emotions keeps me alive and going... because somewhat Will becomes my drive, an inspiration and a muse. (in which way I could say Cassandra Clare is it/inspiration/muse being a creator of such great character) lol. I could cry in every single word HE drops and could feel every single feelings he feels. but underneath all that you can see through the pain/pain/fear/love/ was him as the strongest character,Ive ever known, dealing with all of this and that is most thing precious thing I could uphold. ..

and on the onther note I could say that I'm happy and I'm proud of it. That Cassandra Clare together with all her shadowhunters esp WILL is around our generation and I could say that we are truly blessed because there will always be one TMI/TID and only one WILL HERONDALE and we are lucky for that beyond lucky.

have fun reading im not there yet because im gonna reread clockwork angel again haha

Last edited by lil stew; 01-15-2013 at 08:38 AM
Old 01-15-2013, 08:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

-------doublepost-sorry-----------
Old 01-15-2013, 11:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Sheesh, these posts

Just to give some more feelings :
Quote:
He is a Herondale and they are survivors.
- A silent brother about Jace.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

right? Will is straight up inspiring some deep conversations

that quote

☂Rae
Old 01-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

all these references
Old 01-15-2013, 05:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know
Old 01-16-2013, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I agree
Old 01-16-2013, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Survivors indeed. Especially after everything Will has been through in his seventeen years, he still manages to get through each day and fight the good fight.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

It's amazing what he's been through starting at 12 years old.