Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2013, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I bow down to u my permanant will art maker And so does will and all the ducklings in the world

True fax i dont know amny ppl who do or not lol i really felt like they got the book covers right except for the jem one cuz i picture him differently

thank u much much appreciated im using ur banner now currently loooool cuz its hottttt

u know i think ur stealing a bit too many of my men i have a huge probelm with this
Old 01-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Uh oh haha

Because PArt of ur soul is my SOUL that's the true meaning of Parabatai remember so is whyyyyyyyyy! Its not stealing its feeling what one's feels. lol hahaha

hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is now. are these even right or u mean the one with josh's face?

http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n...ps9b485fc6.png

http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n...ps574a239b.png

hope ya like ittttttttttttttttttttttttt jadhsdkjdksl

Yes I imagine jem differently too but anyways.

HERONDALEs rawwwwwwwks!

and ya like JAce too?
I adore the herondales.

OUR MEN AND US sjdhsjdksjdkljksdjskdj are like ajksajkjdksjd I dunno how to explain LOL Ur my muse reMAMBAHHH?

Last edited by lil stew; 01-10-2013 at 11:56 PM
Old 01-11-2013, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that is a beauitful meaning of pparatabai CAN I HAVE THE PART OF UR SOUL THAT HAS ALL UR TALENTED ART MAKING SKILSL THANKS STEALS I WILL STILL STEAL EVERYTHING U LOVE U WILL TEACH ME HOW TO SHARE THE LONGER WE R PARATABAI K GONE

OMG YES THATS RIGHT OGM U EVEN ADDE DMY NAME I CANT DEAL WITH THIS I LOVE U :THUD: THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS FOR ME MY LAPTOPS GNNA LOOMA WESOME NOW WHEEEEEEE GHJKL; thanyuouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

of course i love jace i was way more obessed with him before tid came along haha herondale boys ftwww

FOREVER AND ALWAYS STEWY!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 07:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

our parabatai Oath!

I love JAce too but not as much as I love Will. Im more of Will's girl but ya know they are Herondales. god Bless their genes man!! though Jamie is really grwoing on me each dayyyy I adore himmmmmmmmmmm im gonna die but that's a jamie talk so zip

This is how we appreciate Will Herondale's picture because its only one so we make many edits with it lol. I wont be tired looking at that lol.

You can share everythingggggg! I'll share everything even Will there's no need for love triangle. hear me when I say this.........

Quote:
You are not the last dream of my soul.
You are the first dream, the only dream I ever was unable to stop myself from dreaming. You are the first dream of my soul, and from that dream I hope will come all other dreams, a lifetime’s worth.

With hope at least,
Will Herondale
gosh before my tears goes with it
Old 01-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Oh wait, I have that font Good for me.

Damn good genes, those Herondales, that's for sure

I love the mentions of Will in Fallen Angels, makes my heart skip a beat
Old 01-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Herondales

Coleen is on fire making all these great banners thanks for sharing them, bb!

☂Rae
Old 01-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

i wish i had talent to do all that,that banner is gorgeous
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 01-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Please add me too!
This boy is everything
Old 01-12-2013, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

That is an amazing banner
Old 01-12-2013, 05:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by human like you (View Post)
Oh wait, I have that font Good for me.

Damn good genes, those Herondales, that's for sure

I love the mentions of Will in Fallen Angels, makes my heart skip a beat
even just the thought of Will over mortal instruments gives me lotsa chills and feels I dont know why Will has this electrifyingggg touch over me Im cursedddd! but Id have that curse even if it kills me! lol

Im gad u have that font maybe ya can make it look better?

Yesh Mel their genessssss! We need a herondale genes within us too IS why we have to find Herondale bloodlines and marry them I still hope they freakin exist in 21th centuryyyyyy for us if NOT We should do everything in our power to bring will to our generation. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn_hope (View Post)
Herondales

Coleen is on fire making all these great banners thanks for sharing them, bb!
Uh oh did I? thanks mama

and thanks ya guys for making me feel like my work is an awesomesauce haha but anyways id continue making everytime i see catching lines or phrases from here haha im that crazy

I love that when ya said "Will is everything" because that's definitely a fact haha

and also welcomeeeeeeee everyone
Old 01-12-2013, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, those banners are gorgeous. Which one shall we use?

Lala, Adding you, and ITA! He is everything
Old 01-12-2013, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not sure which one to choose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDK (View Post)
Please add me too!
welcome to the thread!

☂Rae
Old 01-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Thank you Jen

Hello Rae I'm Lala

Just his name makes me emotional. I think you all understand this. I dont think I've been this emotional about a male book character for the longest time.
I will start reading City of Fallen Angels in a couple of days and all I'm excited about at the moment is the mentions of William Herondale in that book. It makes my heart flutter.

I'm hoping Magnus would tell Jace that if he had known William Herondale, he would've been proud to be of the same family
Of course, I dont know if that happens, since I havent read it yet, so no spoilers

Edit: about the banners, I like the first one, with Will's name on it best. Good job!
Old 01-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Can we use all of them or is that not an option?

Quote:
I'm hoping Magnus would tell Jace that if he had known William Herondale, he would've been proud to be of the same family
same here
Old 01-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

hello guyssssss! and hello Lala im coleen welcomme to Herondale home. its right place for all those emotions i know the feelings. I get emotional and all sorts of feeling with Will's name alone.

like on my fb i keep posting about Will and a few people sends me message asking who's Will and JAce and everytime i answer them i always end up writing a novel and they were like "WOAH I didnt expect such answer" its funny because its hard to just describe will in few sentences lol

and for the bannerrrrr its up for ya guys
Will I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

and same with me I want Jace to recognize Will and be proud that he is a Herondale

Last edited by lil stew; 01-13-2013 at 06:00 PM