Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-04-2017, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Will watch the finale tonight

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 04-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Maybe people just built up Michonne to be this powerhouse and she's not. Not out of the realm to say people would get the better of her in a fight. I gotta she's pretty much downgraded to me. She's just Rick's girlfriend now. Something I feared would happen as soon as they paired the two together.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Maybe people just built up Michonne to be this powerhouse and she's not. Not out of the realm to say people would get the better of her in a fight. I gotta she's pretty much downgraded to me. She's just Rick's girlfriend now. Something I feared would happen as soon as they paired the two together.
^Exactly, they were better off separated.

Good episode, way too much flashbacks of Sasha & Abe, one or two would have been enough.

Didn't care for her so kinda glad she's dead.

Eugene is such a hugeee disappointment, it was teary-eyed when Rick/Rosita tried to blow him off but dude come on!! You betrayed your friends.

Liked the ending with Maggie's voiceover, I hope we'll see her way more next season.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dwight better not join the group. Dont need another guy that accepts rape culture. And the worst part of twd isnt gone. I really hoped negam would be killed off

But Tara and Rosita, I will go down with this ship
Old 04-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Warning (View Post)
They were talking way too much this season, like kill something already, so annoying. Sad for Sasha but I don't understand why suddenly Michonne doesn't know how to fight? no way that chick would have gotten the best of her like that, what crappy writing that was.
I agree w/ this. .I was like since when they ever talk and talk bec I don't remember any other seasons are like that. .i was like I'm in snooze-fest when that happen..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maggie is so damn strong!!! I have so much love for this woman. First she lost Glenn and witnessed his brutal death, and now losing Sasha, yet there she is being a leader and doing her best to protect people

Michonne knocking that trash woman off of the building was satisfying, but Michonne getting her ass handed to her was giving me massive anxiety It was slightly annoying as well, because Michonne is one of the best fighters and they barely let her get some knocks in

Rick's speech to Negan was great!

Both Dwight and Negan need to die... when that will be who knows, but they both deserve it. Dwight may have had a change of heart or mind or whatever the hell it is, but I still remember how he got that doctor killed. And Negan.. don't get me wrong, I think Negan is a good villain, and Jeffery is owning the role, but Negan is evil.............. I will never, EVER, get over him beating Abraham and Glenn's head in

Eugene is a bitch. I am so disappointed in him.

I hated that Sasha died, but I just have to keep reminding myself of what this show is

Ezekiel, Carol, the Kingdom and the Hilltop's entrance was fantastic!!! Shiva getting her tiger on was awesome
Old 04-05-2017, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I knew, with all those flashbacks, that Sasha was a goner (plus the fact that Sonequa has a new show!)

Well I think it was not very well balanced, I agree with the too much talking, but the show became more human. It had to happen you know

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 04-05-2017, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

What annoyed me this season were the "LOST" type episodes, like 7x02 was an hour long on Carol at the Kingdom. 7x06 was Tara at ocean'side...ect

It was a waste of precious time, just have at least two storyline in one episode to get things moving (faster).
Old 04-05-2017, 11:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
Well I knew, with all those flashbacks, that Sasha was a goner (plus the fact that Sonequa has a new show!)

Well I think it was not very well balanced, I agree with the too much talking, but the show became more human. It had to happen you know
Which I forget that she's on the show and that made sense..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-06-2017, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the episode!

The Abe/Sasha dreams were SO CUTE. But wow they made it obvious she was gong to die! We knew that already because of SMG’s pilot but still… I am sad to see her go, I loved Sasha!

I cant tolerate Eugene. I also cant tolerate Negan anymore, hes just so annoying. Easily my least favorite JDM character ever. Like, he does a great job, but ugh, this character is so annoying. At least the governor was fun to watch.

What the **** was Rick planning to do when Negan had the bat behind Carl? Like really? Just sit there? The TIGER, I knew it was going to kill someone. And when Carol and Ezekiel came out, yassssss. Loved that. Also loved Morgan killing, finally some vindication. But, this show is also pretty cheesey at times. It was awesome watching Maggie fight too!

The Rick/Carl/Michonne scene

But of course the fight isnt over.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-06-2017 at 12:13 AM
Old 04-06-2017, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)
^Exactly, they were better off separated.
It's gotten to the point where I want Rick and Michonne to break up or her to be killed off and be given a bad ass death scene where she goes down fighting. Keeping them together has gotten cringeworthy.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just feel like this was one of the weakest finals its ever had
Old 04-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just don't get how/why Eugene suddenly just went from Rick's team to Negan's. Make him die!

Old 04-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cause he is weak. And like Morgan said "the weak shall inherit the earth"
Old 04-09-2017, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes but all of the sudden, just like that, he pleads "allegiance" to negan