Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I have to agree about the stance.. disappointing.

Beth in that pic Some version of that would've been more fun/creative.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That one would have fit so much better with her character and hell there is a pic right there they could have modeled it off of.
Old 09-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Right? They already had a great picture to model her action figure off of. All the fanmade action figures I've seen have her wearing that outfit and you can see her belt better and I personally think it looks better. Actually there are a few things I want to change about the figure but I should wait until I see the final product before I comment.
Old 09-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Is this what they're going for?

I'm not sure if they always mix & match outfits/poses/seasons. Unlike this scene though, the figure is just holding the gun casually in the air.

Kinda bugs me. I wanna be nicer & positive but there was so much more potential for even her action figure
Old 09-13-2015, 12:10 AM
Elite Fan

I think that's what they were going for but it's weird because obviously that's from season 3 and the action figure is wearing a season 4 outfit. Not to mention the gun is completely different. They should have just let an actual Beth fan design the figure.
Old 09-13-2015, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm ok with the outfit I guess. I do agree the other one would have been better but I guess that outfit they chose is more recognizable. But the pose I don't get. And I guess as Anna is showing us it could have been from that scene, but as much as I ****ing love that scene and she was bad ass, it didn't even come to mind while looking at the action figure. The action figure is randomly holding it there. And another good point Kay. Why would they choose a season 3 scene for a s4 action figure....
Old 09-13-2015, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

I guess but that other outfit is pretty recognizable too. I don't think that's the figure's permanent pose though. This fanmade figure is closer to how I imagine Beth. It's got a lot of all the little Beth details too. Even Norman liked this on instagram.
Old 09-13-2015, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

It's going to be the only figure to have a detachable head. this one and one with the scars and bullet hole.
Old 09-13-2015, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

I heard the governor had two heads but anyways I still think that's tacky af.
Old 09-13-2015, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yay! Finally a Beth action figure. I'm still disappointed that she doesn't have a funko character

Haha I agree about the stance thing
Old 09-13-2015, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrey (View Post)
I heard the governor had two heads but anyways I still think that's tacky af.
I don't think it's tacky seeing as Ty has one with his arm is off, Same as bob who is missing a leg as is Hershel.
Old 09-13-2015, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

All of those characters lived once those things happened to them, even if just for a little bit. The scars aren't as bad but to me they are a reminder of how they had a female character physically abused, multiple times, with no payoff and for no ****ing reason. I think it's completely tacky but that's nothing new when it comes to Beth.

A Beth funko would be the cutest thing ever though. I want one so bad.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Yea, I could understand the scars even though they remind me of false hope & how they screwed Beth over. Those weren't necessary to get from point a to point b of just another dead girl. But I have to say I especially don't understand the bullet hole being on there. Her eyes won't be closed, and I'm assuming she won't be a walker, so it's kinda odd to me. But I don't know much about action figures.

It really would be adorable with her big blue eyes. Awe.

Another nice epi for Emily/Nora last night. I can only dream we get this much for her character on The Knick. I don't know why I assume we'll get less, but I'm excited either way. Nora is still so deeply broken although she did a fine job pretending to be better. Maybe she herself thought she was ok, and then that happened.
Old 09-14-2015, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly Anna. I can get the scars even though they hurt to think about too much but once the bullet comes into play Beth was gone. Why would it be part of her action figure? Who knows though? It's pretty much just speculation at this point.

Emily is so cute. She was made to have a funko.

I've seen clips but haven't watched the whole episode yet but I'm so anxious and excited to see what happens to Nora. Please let her be ok.
Old 09-14-2015, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I definitely would have preferred a funko if it was one or the other.