Suits Episode Discussion: 6x10 "P.S.L."

Promo
Old 09-14-2016, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt hun and the promo

Summer finale, baby I can't wait
Old 09-14-2016, 07:05 PM
New Fan

wow Jessica.... She take role in "Death of Eva Sofia Valdez" so expect that sooner or later....
Old 09-15-2016, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so excited! Can't wait to watch it
Old 09-15-2016, 08:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

‘Suits’ Creator On Summer Finale Big Cast Member Exit & Its Aftermath | Deadline

‘Suits’ Season 6 Finale Recap — [Spoiler] Exits | TVLine
Old 09-15-2016, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I am done with Sutis

ETA: Watched the episode right now. This was the single BEST EPISODE EVER! But I am NOT happy

Last edited by lessismore; 09-15-2016 at 02:06 PM
Old 09-15-2016, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

dp ignore.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-16-2016 at 12:56 AM
Old 09-15-2016, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's sad to see Jessica go, but I understand her reasons for wanting to leave the show and she wasn't my favorite character or anything so I am okay with it. When I heard a main departure my stomach dropped over harvey/mike/donna so I was relieved it wasn't any of them.

Anyways it was SO NICE to see Mike out of prison, FINALLY, it felt like the old suits again. The first Marvey scene was amazing. HARVEY LITERALLY BOUGHT ALL THE SCOTCH FOR MIKE AND THEN WANTED TO HIRE HIM BACK. SFDSFDSFDS. Im obsessed with them.

Im so glad Rachel got her client free.

Louis rising another kids baby? I can't see that working out. Even with the engagement. Though I want to be happy for Louis.

I like this stu guy.

The ending harvey/donna scene . Though I've given up hoping for these two I still enjoy their moments. Cant wait to see what the next batch of episodes brings!
Old 09-16-2016, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
So I am done with Sutis

ETA: Watched the episode right now. This was the single BEST EPISODE EVER! But I am NOT happy

awwww Do you really think she's leaving though? I still have hope..but I might be stupid

Louis, WTF! I could like this couple...but he's going way too fast in my opinion

Mike and Rachel just as it should be! Love how he supported her!

and that last scene! it's undeniable Gabriel! We're going to get some Darvey if you like it or not
Old 09-16-2016, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

- I got your back, bro.
- Don't bro me, dude.
- You got it, Chief.
- Hey, can I get in on this ?
- No.

Poor Louis this was so funny

- I miss working with you
- I miss working with you too.

My babies are back together I heart Marvey so much

Jessica's departure saddens me but it was definitely Gina's choice so I guess I gotta accept her decision

Louis/Tara, oh this is gonna end bad for Louis, I just can feel it

Jessica/Jeff I would go to Chicago with him too if I could Jessica is a lucky woman

thanks for the links so Korsh is saying Jessica could still come back occasionally and when you ask him when, he has no idea I swear this man will never change

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leonie~ (View Post)
and that last scene! it's undeniable Gabriel! We're going to get some Darvey if you like it or not
if only that last scene was amazing, so powerful so natural so beautiful so moving I cant believe this is the 2nd time we see them touch in SIX freakin' years
Old 09-16-2016, 10:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just when I think Suits can't up its game any higher, it goes and does just that! Season 6 has been a creative risk that mostly succeeded while, at the same time, building to this thoughtful and organically-driven conclusion. This episode might be the best season finale yet, and that's saying something.

So many unexpected plot twists that it's hard to know what to mention first but I think what I loved first and foremost was how the episode was framed by Harvey sharing intimate moments with the two most important people in his life, Mike and Donna.

LOVED that bar scene with Mike. After the intensity of seasons 5B and 6A, they've earned some time to relax and have fun, and I hope we see more of this in 6B. Harvey toasting to Mike's homecoming with every brand of Scotch available, offering Mike a job at his old salary as a consultant, and admitting that he missed working with him...that's my Marvey.

Then ending with Harvey and Donna, ending the episode with the sweet simplicity of holding hands. They're not even an official couple, yet they're my favorite TV couple, romantic or otherwise. I had already started crying when Jessica announced she was leaving, and this scene just made me cry more .

I will miss Jessica Pearson fiercely. She was the glue that held PSL together, and it's hard to imagine Harvey and Louis managing without her, especially since her departure was so sudden. More than that, she was just a badass woman, a terrific character in a TV landscape that, too often, kills off strong female characters. Gina stated in several interviews that this was a personal decision relating to family matters at home in Los Angeles, and that she has every intention of returning in a guest or recurring role. Characters come back all the time to Suits, so it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see her in season 7. She nabbed a recurring role on the ABC series The Catch, which films in Los Angeles, and begins airing in January.

That said, it will be fascinating to watch how Jessica's absence affects Harvey, both personally and professionally. Jessica was not only Harvey's mentor, but the first female in his life who believed in him, a mother-figure of sorts who reined in Harvey's worst impulses and supported him when he needed it most.

I liked that Harvey and Louis worked together to keep the firm's oldest client, without Jessica's help. Maybe that bodes well for the firm's future.

Loved Jessica's last scene with Harvey, Louis, and Donna. Very fitting, although that's when I started crying.

Louis's offering to help raise another man's child is, by far, the most mature decision he's made in the entire series. It's a baby, and that's a very big deal for Louis, regardless of the child's parentage. Now, whether that means his relationship with Tara will work remains to be seen, but I do believe Louis is firmly committed.

Rachel absolutely shined this season, and her maturity and independence should only enhance her relationship with Mike, who is now the partner searching for his place in the world. I expect there will still be conflict--it's hard to read Robert Zane's attitude about Rache's relationship with Mike right now, but I expect he's still wary of Rachel marrying a criminal whose crime might affect Rachel, who was complicit in Mike's crime, garnering respect and trust.

All that aside, I'm happy to see Mike and Rachel reunited. If not wedding bells this season, then maybe in the 100th episode during season 7?

Last edited by DiamondGirl5; 09-16-2016 at 11:02 AM
Old 09-16-2016, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leonie~ (View Post)
awwww Do you really think she's leaving though? I still have hope..but I might be stupid

Louis, WTF! I could like this couple...but he's going way too fast in my opinion

Mike and Rachel just as it should be! Love how he supported her!

I want to be stupid too then. I have a little hope that she'd be back but after all those rumors even before the season 6 started and now this, IDK And the fact she has another show now.
I love the show and I love Marvey, but Jessica is my ultimate reason to watch, I just adore her so much. So my heart is broken

But as an episode it was the best of the best seriously.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I guess the title of 6x11 will be Z.S.L. right ?

Quote:
I love the show and I love Marvey, but Jessica is my ultimate reason to watch, I just adore her so much. So my heart is broken
aww hun it's okay to be sad, that's totally understandable cause Jessica is your favorite character, I would probably react the same way if it was Donna or Harvey who were leaving
Old 09-16-2016, 05:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I want to be stupid too then. I have a little hope that she'd be back but after all those rumors even before the season 6 started and now this, IDK And the fact she has another show now.

Gina's role on her new show (ABC's The Catch) is recurring, not regular, and she's made it very clear in several interviews that she expects to return to Suits at some point, at least as a guest character. Aaron Korsh has said the same thing, that the door is wide open. It was Gina's desire to leave for personal reasons, namely to return to her family in Los Angeles, and that she would've stayed until the end of the series had it been shot in Los Angeles.

I feel your pain though. I was aware of the rumors but I was still caught totally off-guard, and I cried.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote: