Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-17-2016, 05:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Suits Episode Discussion 6x06 "Spain"

Old 08-18-2016, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt

I need to watch this episode asap and our dear mod needs to top this thread asap too
Old 08-19-2016, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was okay. I didn't enjoy all of it, but I liked the harvey/mike stuff of course, and also the Louis stuff. I'm glad the girl said yes to the date, that was sweet.
Old 08-19-2016, 07:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah im glad louis got a yes for his date.
but on the whole i wasnt crazy about the ep
Old 08-19-2016, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me neither, I was bored by pretty much all the storylines except Louis' arc, Tara's reaction was a nice surprise and let's not forget, Louis and his wood

I'm glad Kevin is not the bad guy everyone thinks he is, he just wanted to protect his wife but when he finally snaped at his father-in-law, I think it was too easy, even for Mike and Harvey

I was wondering why the episode was named Spain and to finally have my answer in the last 5 minutes was laughable
Old 08-19-2016, 05:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah the wood convo and donna's reaction was priceless
Old 08-19-2016, 05:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Solid episode, not quite as full of twists as earlier episodes but still there were some pivotal and memorable moments:

1. The Dynamic Duo doing their thing as only they can, setting up Sutter and sizing up Kevin, which led to Kevin finally confessing to Mike.

2. Kevin's confession. Erik Palladino/Kevin makes an interesting friend/foe for PJA/Mike, basically a decent guy whose story is mirroring Mike's in critical ways. Kevin's drunk driving incident is a sore point with Mike, but Mike is bound to empathize with Kevin for going to prison to protect a loved one.

3. Louis, Donna, and their hilarious double entendre-ridden conversation about the importance of "wood" when assessing the potential of a new relationship, the double meaning of which was absolutely and completely lost on Louis. Bonus: Louis coming clean to Tara. Louis's grand gesture is more stalker-ish than romantic, but at least he was caught in the act and forced to man up.

4. Rachel. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. As much as I like Mike and Rachel together, Mike's imprisonment is the best thing that ever happened to Rachel as a character. Rachel is finally showing her mettle apart from Mike, and I'm completely invested.

6. Jessica, being a badass with Sutter.

7. Harvey and Sean Cahill colluding. I've enjoyed their adversarial/conspiratorial relationship this season. Neal McDonough is a fantastic actor (and Sean Cahill one of my favorite recurring characters), and it's been fun to watch him mix it up with Gabriel.

8. This is a minor point, but hopefully Julius opening up about his past to Mike will generate enough trust between the characters to push Mike to look deeper into his conscience, generate some self-awareness.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Rachel when she is away from Mike. I was more for Mike and Jenny tbh.