Addicted Fan

Gilmore Girls S4
Friends S4
Friends S10
Friends S7
Cheers S3
Cheers S4
Gilmore Girls S1

Okay, so I don't have ten. But I remember these finales of all these shows making me crazy. Well, not so much the last GG one, but I do love that episode in general. And I have a feeling tomorrow I'll be adding GG S5 to my list.
ABitStormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

Alias s1
Angel series finale
Buffy s2
Buffy s5
24 s1
Dawson's Creek series finale
Joan of Arcadia s1
Dark Angel s1
Huff s1

I can't think of a tenth right now.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Becoming Part 1 & 2 Buffy - Best two part season finale I've ever seen. The emotion and drama that builds all the way up to the incredibly moving end set to Sarah Mclachlan's "Full of Grace"....it's episodes like these two that make TV worth watching.

And Jesus Brought A Casserole Dark Angel - Absolutely fantastic finale to an exciting first season. Every minute I was on the edge of my seat, and when it ended, I just wanted it to be fall again so that I could find out what was going to happen. Season two was disappointing, but that doesn't take away from the brilliance of this episode. I love the team up between enemies and Max's dream sequence. And Zack's sacrifice was heart wrenching.

I could name others, but to be honest, those two set the bar pretty high for any that I could come up with.

~Kat
TheCheshireKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 09:08 AM
Passionate Fan

I just would say

Alias season one and two..because I was so scared for vaughn..and wonder how they would bring him back..and come on with the whole 2 years gone..and vaughn married..it's gotta say something!
Ferryboats #30, Desirables #31, LoVe #60, Guardian Angels #18, BGL #23,Harm/Mac, Cordy/Angel #111, Justice Seekers #14, Aurors #274, Brooke/Lucas, Therox, George/Meridith #6 Booth&Brennan #499 Mikita #173 Bo&Dyson #14 Applejacks #100

I knew. Right from the beginning.
ami_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 05:03 PM
Total Fan

Some of my favorite season finales are:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - S5, S6 and S7
Angel - S2, S3 and S5
Charmed - S3 (although it was the saddest as well), S6
Beverly Hills 90210 Series Finale
Dawson's Creek Series Finale (I never watched that show, but watched the finale and thought it was heartbreaking).
Jack and Bobby S1

I am really looking forward to the CSI season finale which is Thursday night. It is being directed by Quentin Tarantino. I am also looking forward to the finales of Lost and Without A Trace.
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 02:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

1) Veronica Mars S1 - They answered all the questions and had a very shocking reveal. Plus, the cliffhanger wasn't at all related to the season long mystery, so you didn't feel like something was left out. It was definitely something big enough to have viewers tuning back in next season.

2) Alias S2 - I think this was just really shocking because everything is finally going well with Vaughn and then the next thing you know, 2 years passed and he's married.

3) X-Files S5 - The X-Files were burned and shut down. To top that off, it set you up for the movie.

4) BtVS S2 - The fight was well choreographed and the ending was a bit of a tear-jerker. I wouldn't cry now, but it did get me then.

5) Sex and the City Series Finale - What a perfect ending to a perfect show. Carrie and Big... Miranda and Steve... Samantha and Smith... Charlotte and Harry. Everyone ends up happy. It took six years for everything to fall into place, and for some shows, waiting so long could get old and boring, but this show never had a dull moment.

6) Stargate SG-1 S7 - They found the Lost City and the battle was awesome. It was a perfect lead-in for the spin off.

7) Stargate Atlantis S1 - They finally get help from Earth and you think that's good enough, but no. The expedition team is losing big time and the cliffhanger is that they have to sacrifice their own to try to win. Of course, they can't die. It's only the first season.

8) The Simpsons S? - It's the one where Burns gets shot. That was a big mystery. I remember seeing commercials saying that if you could put it together, you could guest-voice on the show and be the person who solves the mystery. I think they only said that because no one would be able to.

9) X-Files S7 - Mulder finally gets abducted and we find out Scully is pregnant. That would have been a perfect ending to the series, but then it kept going and that's when the show went down the toilet. That would have been a good set-up for a movie.

10) Gilmore Girls S2 - I was sad that Lorelai and Christopher broke it off again. I think the big cliffhanger was, after pining away for Rory the whole season, Jess finally got some lip action, only to have Rory run away to Washington.
j-pop G&Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 06:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

1.Charmed-Something Wicca This Way Goes(s7)
2,Charmed-Witch Way Now?(s4)
3.7th Heaven-Mi Familia parts 1&2(s9)
4.7th Heaven-Little White Lies parts 1&2(s8)
5.7th Heaven-Boyfriends...and Girlfriends(s2)
6.Gilmore Girls-Raincoats & Recipies(s4)
7.Gilmore Girls-A House is Not A Home(s5)
8.Friends-The LastOne(s10)
9.Summerland-On The Last Night Of Summer(s1)
10.Charmed-All Hell Breaks Loose(s3)
credit
tutorgirl_em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Not in order

Veronica Mars Season 1- I loved it, it was action packed, answered most of the mysteries, and they had a cliff-hanger to lure back viewers.

Dawson's Creek- Season Finale- I loved it because if resolved everything. I hated the fact that Jen died, but loved the fact that Joey chose Pacey.

Dawson's Creek- Season 3- Joey chose Pacey- enough said.

Buffy-Season 2- It was so sad at the end.

Alias- Season 2- Action packed with a great cliff hanger

I don't really remember others, but I'll go have to go watch it again.
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.
diamondroad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Passionate Fan

24 - season one
Buffy - season five
Alias - all seasons but the second was probobly my fave
Roswell - season two
My_Completeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 06:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Great Thread:

1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer – The Gift
2. Dawson’s Creek – All Good Things Must Come To An End
3. Friends – The Last One
4. Angel – Not Fade Away
5. Buffy The Vampire Slayer – Graduation Day
6. 24 – 11:00pm – 12:00am
7. CSI – Grave Danger
8. Murder One – Chapter 23
9. Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Becoming
10. Dawson’s Creek – Parental Discretion Advised

Vote Big Brother - Summer's Nothing Without It
ReachOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

1.) Veronica Mars- the whole season was great, from the mysteries to the last second of the finale.
2.) Dawsons Creek- The whole episode was sad, especially the end because after all those years of being friends Dawson and Joey had to say goodbye. (Im a big Joey/Pacey shipper though, I just like Dawson and Joey as friends lol)
3.) Dawsons Creek- series finale Joey chose Pacey
4.) Dawsons Creek- season 3 Joey chose Pacey , reoccurring theme lol
5.) Gilmore Girls- season 2
6.) Gilmore Girls- season 3
7.) Gilmore Girls- season 5
8.) Friends- series finale
9.) Seinfeld- what a great way to end it... I loved it.
10.) Everwood- season 2
foxybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 04:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Mine, with comments and in no particular order are:

Friends season 4 - Rachel going to so much trouble to get there, Ross saying Rachel's name and Monica and Chandler getting together. Overall a great finale.

Friends season 6 - I loved Monica and Chandler's engagement!

Friends season 7 - The wedding and of course Rachel's pregnancy were a great ending to the season.

Friends season 10 - The end of an era and an excellent final episode.

JAG season 3 - Harm searching for his father and the help his friends, especially Mac, gave him along the way.

JAG season 6 - What a way to end the season, and the dreaded Mic/Mac wedding was postponed.

JAG season 10 - The best possible ending to the series...Harm and Mac finally getting together!

Gilmore Girls season 1 - A sweet episode and a great end to the season.

Gilmore Girls season 3 - Again, a sweet episode. Emotion, humour, drama and romance all mixed into one great episode.

Gilmore Girls season 4 - A great episode and it wasn't the ending that made it special, it was the Luke and Lorelai kiss! Finally!
Old 01-25-2007, 04:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

The Angel and Buffy-ones
WildCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 08:17 PM
Banned

Buffy season 5
Angel season 3
House season 2
24 season 5
Everwood season 1
Friends season 4
The Shield season 5
Prison Break season 1
The Office season 2
Lost season 2
Jacob1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Grey's Anatomy Season 1 - A twist no one expected. Derek already had a wife! That was a good season finale.

Grey's Anatomy Season 2 - Another season finale that was brilliantly done. The last couple of scenes were great, I really enjoyed how everything unfolded. The prom, Meredith and Derek reuniting, Denny's death and Izzie's speech about it, Alex holding Izzie, and even the song at the end helped to make it one of the best season finales I've ever seen.

Degrassi Season 2 - I liked that this season ended the way it started -- about Craig and his father. It also gave that storyline a lot of closure.

Degrassi Season 5 - Degrassi is usually not the best at making their season finales much different than any other episode, but I liked High Fidelity. The Spinner/Paige reunion added to that.

The OC Season 1 - Very heartbreaking and it left us with such a cliffhanger! I also really enjoyed the ending montage with Jeff Buckley's 'Hallelujah' in the background.

The OC Season 2 - That season finale was fantastic. I was definitely not expecting the shooting at the end. The ending scene was brilliant. The song in the background, the fab four all staring at Trey.. It was a great way for everything going on in that season to come together during one moment.
BeautifulMistakex is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top