Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2024, 07:55 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree. The first episode seemed okay but the last two quickly turned me off and it's already predictable. The people on the green tribe seem nice but I feel like we barely know them cause they show the other tribes more. The purple tribe sucks and I don't really like anyone on the tribe. Like I said before, the fake idol thing they pulled with Jess was just mean and unnecessary to me. So on that front I don't feel bad that their losing, but it still makes the season fast on track to be boring as hell. Most of the people on the yellow tribe have become arrogant so fast IMO. Yeah, I heard it's Jeff ignoring the fans. Maybe he likes this version cause it's shorter, but it's ruined the fun and quality of the show. Along with how broken it's quickly become with the same tribe losing over and over again then getting easily picked off later, they have gotten rid of so many things that made Survivor better. Like the individual jury questions, Ponderosa, and the live reunion show. It just continues to suck the life out of the show. If they can bring back the auction (Probably the only thing I'll enjoy seeing again lol) then they can bring Survivor back to its former glory.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

NEW EP WAS SO BORING AND SO PREDICTABLE.

Not shocked to see the same team losing and then they didnt even have to vote because they all wanted to vote out bono or whatever his name was... so dang boring.

hopefully next week will be more interesting.
Old 03-21-2024, 01:24 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, here's hoping the season gets better cause so far it sucks. Like I said, this version of Survivor is broken. There is always going to be a tribe that loses every single week before they either switch or merge the tribes before they wake up to how repetitive and boring this new era version is. Yumi finally won a reward, but not the immunity (Which is what I was sure was going to happen, so who cares?) so same old, same old. The only interesting thing about the episode was Tevin wanting to get rid of Soda, but I doubt if this tribe ever loses an immunity challenge so I don't see that happening anytime soon. Unless they try to throw a challenge, but Yumi sucks so much that will be damn near impossible lol.

Also, Hunter is showing what a huge threat he's going to be in individual immunity challenges. God, they have that dude do everything in the challenges. It's Jonathan all over again. Good riddance to Bahnu, he was unbearably pathetic. I can't believe he literally got on his knees to beg that one girl to keep him. TF! My God, have some dignity. That was so sad and embarrassing to watch SMH. I hope they merge soon to see something different possibly happen, but until then Yumi is going to keep losing then most likely get picked off anyway zzz!
Old 03-21-2024, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Hunter is such a big threat. Dude is good at everything.
Old 03-29-2024, 01:18 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

We seem to be the only two people talking about this season, so that's another thing showing it's bland lol. This episode was okay and only cause Yami FINALLY won an immunity challenge. Funny they were talking about they have the record for a tribe in the new era not having flint and if they lost again they would of lost the most immunity challenges. As long as this version happens, I guess that record will eventually get broken since there will always be a tribe that keeps losing in this format SMH. I'm glad we got to finally see another tribe to go tribal council. I'm glad Tim could see through Jem and called her out for pulling that stunt with the beware advantage. She made it so obvious she did it lol. I'm also glad she was voted off since she was acting all arrogant when she got the idol LMAO! Guess next week is the merge (or the ridiculous non merge they keep doing, another dumb thing about the new era) so hopefully the season gets more interesting from there. Nami is the strongest tribe there and most likely has the winner, so I think Tiki and Yami should work together to take them out. So here's hoping the season gets better cause this season has been boring as hell so far lol.
Old 03-29-2024, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, FF just isnt the same as it used to be. There is hardly any activity in any thread, its sad.

Sucks that girl left with an idol but i didnt know her, so didnt really care. I still like the green team and the dorky guy the best. But I dont feel like I know anyone yet except the losing tribe.
Old 03-29-2024, 08:23 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I still don't know a lot of the people's names. Hopefully that finally changes with the merge. Also, last season I didn't mind the 90 minute episodes but this season it just felt pointless. So if they go back to an hour I won't mind at all, especially when the same thing happens every season now. It was also a little nice to see Hunter do that challenge with having to line up the Survivor logos in order (Even though he did badly, which is a first) Just reminded me and made me miss when Survivor was better and when they had themes. Something else I don't get why they got rid of SMH.
Old 03-30-2024, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ive never liked the longer episodes personally.

And its always so obvious what Tribe will be going to counsel based on the first 1/4 of the episode.

That logo challenge was so hard imo I would not know that at all. I could list Big Brother seasons in order but not survivor lol.
Old 03-30-2024, 11:37 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I think after Samoa (When their Russell obsession began) or Heroes vs. Villains is when I would start to draw a blank if I did the challenge, cause I think after that is when the seasons weren't as memorable (I would still easily take that over the new era though) before then the seasons are burnt in my brain cause those were the best seasons of Survivor IMO.
Old 03-31-2024, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just wouldnt know the names of the countries whatsoever lol
Old 04-04-2024, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

the new ep was mehhh. im not that sad to see moriah go, and i am glad they merged but i am not here for this boys club BS.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:34 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree. I was hoping it would be better but I'm not surprised after how bland this season has been. Then you had that lopsided immunity challenge in this dumb "Earn the merge" bs, just freaking merge! That is so dumb SMH. Well, at least Venus didn't go I guess. Her wanting to vote out Charlie instead of Moriah was the only part that got me a little excited (and she was right IMO) They should of went for a guy, so now if all the women are picked off I won't be surprised. Also, it was dumb for Moriah to bring up at tribal council that the last vote wasn't unanimous. WTF? It's too late now, you should of just said that when Q asked you! So you kept up a dumbass front and your tribe predictably and easily sacrificed you cause you were on the bottom anyway. The vote might have went a different way if she just told the truth earlier. Oy.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Despite what some people might be saying elsewhere online, at this point there are only two people who are legitimate frontrunners when it comes to winning this season, and their names are Maria and Charlie.

If the Plus One alliance happens, Maria has the option of bringing Charlie into said alliance as her 'plus One' and he in turn would have the option of bringing Ben along as his 'plus one', which puts them in a very good position

Even if the Plus One alliance doesn't happen, though, they're still in the power position because their respective friendships with Tim and Ben make them a block of 4 and give them the power to pull in anyone else that they want and to target anyone that they want.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 04-11-2024, 03:16 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

This has been a boring season, but the last episode was pretty good. I found Q really annoying in this episode. Quit freaking dictating what people can and can't say or do. Then changing his mind every five seconds and barking orders at people. If that were me, I would be like "WTF you think you're talking to!!!" That was making me wish he would get voted off. I think Tim was right about wanting to get rid of Hunter. He is going to murder all of them in individual immunity challenges and he has an idol as well (Which I'm surprised he didn't play) So cause of that I can see him making it far until the final episode or the one before that like all the challenge beasts do. I liked Tim and was sad to see him go. Before he left I thought it could go either way with Tim and Ben, but I was mostly sure it would be Tim. Especially when they are dumb enough to keep Hunter around SMH.

The other tribal was even better. I was wondering when Tevin would want to revisit blindsiding Soda. I've always agreed with getting rid of Soda. I found her annoying, but she was a huge social threat so I think it was the right call. She's one of many over there, cause I also think Charlie and especially Maria are huge threats to win this season too. It was funny when Venus took credit for getting rid of Soda, I like Venus but she is such a mess lol. I can see her being taken to the end cause no one will vote for her. Tevin is annoyed she did that, but why did he not vote for Soda when he's the one that orcastrated it? That made no sense to me. WTF? Hopefully the rest of the episodes are as good as this one is, but I'll believe it when I see it lol.
Old 04-11-2024, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im bored with this season. Not even the recent episode was that exciting imo... Just not feeling it.

Q is very annoying. lol.

Not sad to see Soda go, I didnt like her much, but again, worried about the women on this cast... I dont love Venus either.

They should have gotten rid of Hunter over Tim, I agree.

I like Charlie the best still, hes the most level headed imo lol. I also like Maria, Kenzie and Tiff. Tevin is okay too. Dont care for anyone else.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top