Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2012, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
I think that's going to happen too. The writer's are really not good at writing romance and use every cliché in the book. I think Mike should be single atm, he needs to sort his life and then think about romance.
ITA. And he needs to come clean to Rachel. I know it might mean ending something that hasn't even begun yet, but I would rather she knew about his past than starting a life with him and being clueless.

And I want everybody (ie Jessica, Rachel, Donna ~ though she knows already) in on Mike's secret! I want Jessica to be a motherhen to Mike That would be so fascinating to watch!
Old 06-18-2012, 01:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterboyz (View Post)
ITA. And he needs to come clean to Rachel. I know it might mean ending something that hasn't even begun yet, but I would rather she knew about his past than starting a life with him and being clueless.

And I want everybody (ie Jessica, Rachel, Donna ~ though she knows already) in on Mike's secret! I want Jessica to be a motherhen to Mike That would be so fascinating to watch!
If Rachel knew about Mike she wouldn't want anything to do with him based on her characterization in S1 (before she became All. About. Mike) I really liked her story about her struggle with the LSATs and I don't think she would really take Mike sidestepping Law School when that is she has always wanted to do but can't.

So yeah, I hope they find a way for Rachel to find out which explores that.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

i hope mike and rachel get together so it can just be done with. LOL. i'm sick of it being a focus. give rachel something else to do and maybe i will like her!

but yes, when she finds out she will not be happy. i guarantee that.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
give rachel something else to do and maybe i will like her!
I want her to get more scenes with Harvey or Jessica. Or at least with a case.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I want her to get more scenes with Harvey or Jessica. Or at least with a case.
I hope she will have a story line outside of Mike. I have a bad feeling she is the one who had the affair with the partner who came back - sorry I can't remember his name.

Rachel won't be happy when she finds out the truth about Mike but it's a realistic approach. Jenny found it exciting that he was living a secret life like Clark Kent which I can't relate to, especially that she just got out of a relationship with Trevor. In reality Mike is living a lie, didn't have to over come all the issues everyone else had to, he is breaking the law. I hope he will come clean about everything to Rachel sooner or later. I'm sure she will be angry and disappointed - especially that she has been working her ass of to be where she is atm - but I doubt she will be angry at him forever.

Atm I'm more curious about all the other drama going on then romance. Now that Jessica knows the show is going to become even more interesting. I loved her finale scene with Mike. HBIC.

I found it funny that Mike was threatening Trevor. Mike needs to grow up and own up to his mistakes. And not threaten people, it might bite him in the ass. He needs to be more careful, sometimes he is so careless that I doubt he even remembers he is not an actual lawyer.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Now that Jessica knows the show is going to become even more interesting. I loved her finale scene with Mike. HBIC.

I found it funny that Mike was threatening Trevor. Mike needs to grow up and own up to his mistakes. And not threaten people, it might bite him in the ass. He needs to be more careful, sometimes he is so careless that I doubt he even remembers he is not an actual lawyer.
I wanna know how he impressed her like he did with Harvey.

ITA. He is incredibly arrogant and childish.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too! I was hoping we would get to see a bit of that. But I think it's more difficult to impress Jessica than Harvey.

Yeah, I hope Jessica can bring him down a bit because he comes across as very full of himself a lot of times. And I think Jessica is the only one able to show him where his place is. Sometimes it seems like he doesn't even appreciate how lucky he is.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

OK, I love you guys, but I feel the need to defend my bb.

Yes, Mike can be a turd sometimes, but he means well. Who wouldn't if they had a brain like his? And he's only started to be like that when he "joined" the firm. Success tends to show a different side of a person and sometimes it can be disjointed.

Also, I think his being over-confident/arrogant is a facade. Underneath it all, he's terrified - terrified of being found out because for the first time in his life, he's got a genuine thing, something he's been needing for so long: permanence, stability. Losing that will be devastating to him so he's trying so hard to hold on to it, by any means necessary.

Of course I don't condone what he's done, that's why I want him to come clean to everyone, even at the expense of losing Rachel. I'd rather he and Rachel are honest with each other.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

i would love to see rachel interact with harvey! have they ever even spoken?
Old 06-19-2012, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I adore the Harvey and Mike bromance relationship.
Mike telling Harvey, "Where's the money Karen?" LMFAO... I LOVE THEM!
The banter is outrageous.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 06-20-2012, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
i would love to see rachel interact with harvey! have they ever even spoken?
Yes. In the ep with the mock trial, I believe. Harvey was in Rachel's office and Louis interrupts them. Louis says something like, "What are you doing, Harvey? Rachel's not even in your pay roll, she works for me" and Harvey says to Rachel "I'm sorry - I'm going to do something about that." or somewhere along those lines.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rachel, Harvey, and Mike would make a great team.
I would love to see them working together.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 06-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

i just really want to like rachel more and right now they dont have her doing much.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

Tonight's episode was great!

I so love Donna! Were her and Harvey a thing?? I so got that vibe from her convo with Mike.

I'm glad Mike chose to break up with Rachel. Harvey is right. There is too much to loose and his secret shouldn't be thrown around so carelessly. We all saw how Rachel reacted when she felt wronged/Betrayed in season 1.

I wonder if their break up will put romance for Mike on the back burner now if there will be a re kindling of some sort with Jenny.

I love this whole choosing sides thing with Jessica feeling vulnerable.

Last edited by othgirl8706; 06-22-2012 at 09:16 AM
Old 06-22-2012, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG THE EPISODE TONIGHT WAS SO FLAWLESS.

loved the donna/louis and donna/mike interactions! basically any donna is fabulous.

WHEN SHE SAID THAT BIT ABOUT GETTING OVER IT, OMG SHE WAS SO TALKING ABOUT HARVEY. SHE LOVES HIM. squeeee. okay, fangirling over, but i am very glad they are hinting at that!

mike and rachel were actually cute in the episode, i was shocked at how much i enjoyed them, but the end was so lame. like, mike kept this secret from her for forever and yet, he cant keep it from her a bit longer? that seemed really forced and stupid. why couldnt they have dated a bit longer and then maybe he could have struggled with telling her? why didnt they drag it out a BIT? i mean really. SIGH. also, it still rubs me the wrong way that mike just completely forgot about jenny. and its supposed to have been only a week? lol. I was happy when Harvey called him out on that.

SEPEAKING OF MY OTP IS SO EPIC. seriously, feeding him pinapple? and the scene on the balcony was so pretty. THE SCENE IN THE APARTMENT, so charged. fdsfdsfds. and of course when donna told mike what harvey did for him. i just wanna die.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top