Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2012, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's going to be such a long, slow-burn ride but all the better when the payoff finally arrives.
thats the only way to do it! and itll make me want it more!

it really feels like the writers listened to the audience, which is appreciated.

Quote:
I want MOAR!!!
its the only time i really like rachel.

what i dont understand is how rachel was fine and happy with mike at the beginning and then randomly she was pissed at him. haha. Like, i get that she talked to Donna, but idk, it felt weird.
Old 06-16-2012, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad reputation (View Post)
thats the only way to do it! and itll make me want it more!

it really feels like the writers listened to the audience, which is appreciated.

its the only time i really like rachel.

what i dont understand is how rachel was fine and happy with mike at the beginning and then randomly she was pissed at him. haha. Like, i get that she talked to Donna, but idk, it felt weird.
Exactly. And that's what awesome build-up/writing is supposed to do.

That's because Donna makes everything around her more awesome. Most of time, I like to dislike Louis, but everytime he's in a scene with Donna, I love him.

It was weird. She should've tried to bring it up to him in their scene in the Pearson Hardman entrance, but she didn't.. so it seemed super strange.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:52 AM
New Fan

I loved this episode so I'll get the complaints out the way first.

- Rachel/Mike/Jenny - I do not understand how such a great show in pretty much every respect is so awful at romance storylines. I'm really disappointed with how they treated Jenny it was worse than fanfiction! just because she isn't who the show want for Mike. And Rachel is yet again all about Mike, it would be nice if a female series regular wasn't all about a main male character, grr.
The annoying thing is I do really think I could like Mike and Rachel as a couple I really like many of their scenes last season, but this is so rushed and forced.

With that out of the way.

- Harvey & Mike. I love them so much. They are both so loyal to eachother it's really lovely and heartwarming to see. Can't wait for them in the rest of the season!

- The dinner scene with Jessica and Mike was amazing. I also loved the last scene with them. I really like that Jessica knows it's refreshing for the show to let the secret out so soon rather than let it hang over the whole show. I would of found it too unrealistic for Jessica to be in the dark too as Jessica is far to clever.

- Harvey & Jessica vs Hardman. Really can't wait for more of this.

- Everything about Donna is amazing. Her and Harvey are just as great together as last season. I still really ship them too. Although I don't trust this show to get it right so I hope they don't rush it.

- I really hope we get to see Mike get revenge on Trevor. Trevor is such a child.

Can't wait for more episodes!
Old 06-16-2012, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHsoTK (View Post)
I want MOAR!!!
Me too!

I reblogged the out of Suits!

I forgot to post dancing!Mike Favorite!!!

+

Also, I ship Mike/Rachel really hard so I'm not sorry Jenny's gone. Don't really care how she went, just glad she's gone.

I laughed so hard at this!

+

I want to hug Harvey forever!

Old 06-16-2012, 09:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

love those gifs and those moments.

"I can't hack a hick."-Hardison Leverage

"If we can't protect the earth, you can be sure we'll avenge it." avengers
Old 06-16-2012, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

well i dont think jenny is gone forever. but i do wonder what they could do with her character now.

mike dancing was an embarrassment.

the episode was a dream for donna/harvey and harvey/mike thouggh!
Old 06-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

well i dont think jenny is gone forever. but i do wonder what they could do with her character now.

Old 06-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

The scene with Mike & Jessica
Old 06-17-2012, 01:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I think she's gone for good. If ever she comes back, it'll be Trevor-ish, just to cause trouble. I can see it already...

Agree. Harvey/Donna was oh so good!!! I loved Harvey's face when Donna was pointing out everything she noticed about him like the tie dimple. They're so married!

And yes! protective!Harvey was just

All the Harvey/Mike stuff was and Especially the WWHD part.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think she's gone for good. If ever she comes back, it'll be Trevor-ish, just to cause trouble. I can see it already...
I can totally see that happening. Both of them feel scorned by Mike, who they believe thinks he's too good...

Quote:
And yes! protective!Harvey was just

Last edited by othgirl8706; 06-17-2012 at 05:54 PM
Old 06-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

well the writer already said jenny would be back. thankfully.

if they ever make her vindictive that will not be good. someone will be hurt. cuz thats not jennys character. i know she was hurt by mike, but shes not the spiteful type.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can I be added to the list?
Old 06-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
well the writer already said jenny would be back. thankfully.

if they ever make her vindictive that will not be good. someone will be hurt. cuz thats not jennys character. i know she was hurt by mike, but shes not the spiteful type.
No, not vindictive, I just have a feeling that when Mike/Rachel do finally happen and are in lalala bliss, that's when Jenny will reappear. Quite predictable, really. I hope they don't go down that path, but I have a feeling they will.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:58 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I had so much second hand embarrassment in that scene for Mike. Although Mike coming out with "Black don't crack" to Jessica was worse. *cringe*
Old 06-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No, not vindictive, I just have a feeling that when Mike/Rachel do finally happen and are in lalala bliss, that's when Jenny will reappear. Quite predictable, really. I hope they don't go down that path, but I have a feeling they will.
I think that's going to happen too. The writer's are really not good at writing romance and use every cliché in the book. I think Mike should be single atm, he needs to sort his life and then think about romance.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 06-18-2012 at 10:42 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top