Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2013, 06:47 AM
Addicted Fan

we should all start a petition to get Justin back on the show and reverse the decision to kill Steve.

Steve and Fiona need to get married. Three seasons of them and to just kill Steve off...
Old 07-21-2013, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

no thanks.

i couldnt be happier.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
i couldnt be happier.
def! i just hope evan chambers is around next season!
Old 07-22-2013, 03:16 PM
Addicted Fan

i am still going to have hope that jimmy is alive and will return at the end of season 4.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightPrincess (View Post)
i am still going to have hope that jimmy is alive and will return at the end of season 4.
Me too. I can't let go. They're my OTP.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Source

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois

Last edited by baelfire24; 08-10-2013 at 11:12 PM
Old 08-11-2013, 07:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Filming

Filming begins in about a month. Hopefully Cameron will be returning for the new season for if not all of the episodes than at least half of them.

Cameron Monaghan in talks to join ‘The Giver’ | honestreviewscorner.com
Old 08-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

sheila jackson

Quote:
Some mothers are incapable of loving their children the way they deserved to be loved. Sheila was never that mother. She loved her daughter to the point that she was willing to sacrifice her own happiness with Jody so that he could take Karen away for the help that Sheila was unable to provide. ‘Shameless’ Spotlight on Sheila Jackson | honestreviewscorner.com
Sheila is my hero.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

aww, that ian/mickey video! i'm still on the fence about shipping them, lol, but their first kiss will always be one of my favorites on tv. ever! *SWOON*
Old 08-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I will always ship them... Dont care if they are super effed up, they have way too much chem.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

true. my heart's so broken for ian though. ian deserves better! </3
Old 08-20-2013, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

i agree with that, which is why mickey has a lot of groveling and making up to do.
Old 08-20-2013, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

I love the "stay" vid.

Old 09-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

They're back filming again if twitter is anything to go by. I haven't been here in a while but I think I'm going to start watching again regularly in January. I’ve been watching intermittently. I originally gave up mid season two when I realized they were determined to make Karen Jackson a one note villain after taking the time to flesh her out in season one. I had liked the character and her relationship with Lip but seeing how one note it all became was just too much so I bowed out.

Although I loved Lip/Karen in season one, the writers succeeded in destroying them. I loved the complexity of the relationship and how she was his biggest weakness. Obviously it was never going to work because Karen went from being emotionally damaged to a total sociopath in a few episodes. I’ll always look back on their scenes in season one though - the lighthearted ones as well as the heartbreaking ones - they will always be my Shameless OTP and I’ll never understand why the writers destroyed all story credibility for them in later seasons.

Having said all that, I didn’t dislike Mandy and I would definetly agree that she was better for him and much nicer (attempted murder aside) then Karen ever was. I just never felt she was enough for him. I could see him settling into a relationship with her and being happy for a while but I never felt she challenged him, something I think a character like Lip needs. This could be possibly why he never got past Karen. As awful as she was to him she was a constant enigma to him and no matter how hard he tried she never let him in. He could never understand her.

Laura Slade has confirmed that she won’t be back meaning Lip/Karen is done. Him going back to Mandy at some point seems inevitable. I don’t see what’s left for her character if she’s not linked to Lip. I personally don’t find her particularly intriguing on her own. She has Mickey and Ian but I only see her as a background character in their story. A reunion will probably happen I just don’t know how I feel about that (despite being a huge fan of the real life couple) I just don’t find them as compelling or angsty as I have other couples. Even if she hadn't run over Karen, I don't think Lip would have ever fully committed to her. She just wasn't the one for him.

I would love a new love interest for Lip this season. Someone who challenges him and gets into his head the way Karen did, I think Jeremy Allen White carries those storylines brilliantly and I would love to see him meet a less insane match. I don’t hate Mandy and I don’t doubt the writers will put him back there but I hope we'll have a good stretch of the season where he's just involved with someone new or even just in a family related storyline.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i want a new love interest for lip, but not someone so nice and smart like he probably really should be with. that doesnt seem that intersting to me.

id like to see someone who challenges him and makes him work.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top