Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 11:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm figuring that Big will find her necklace(or have bought her a new one), and give it to her in Paris when he finds her.
Old 02-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:

what? i thought everything was okay? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Nope. For Valentine's day, he gave me an S.T.D and then stopped calling me after I told him. We're over like Rover.

Quote:

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] that's a good remedy!!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
My mom thought so. She rented me Season Five to go w/it.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 02-21-2004, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by taovande:
<STRONG>I'm figuring that Big will find her necklace(or have bought her a new one), and give it to her in Paris when he finds her.</STRONG>
I'm figuring that he'll somehow find her necklace, too. How? I'm not exactly sure, but I am on pins and needles for tomorrow nights finale!
Old 02-21-2004, 11:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't believe tomorrow is the final episode of this show. The last episode got me all teary and I get all misty at the commercials, I can only imagine what I will be like during the actual show, I'm pathetic aren't I? I just can't help it, I love this show, I am going to miss it as well as the characters.

I like that they are going out on top, but I could have used with a few more seasons as well.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:04 AM
Moderator Manager

we still have to wait a loooong time here over in asia for the last season. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] i really hope big & carrie will have the best ending ever!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 02-22-2004, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] Perfect!!! Just Perfect!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Will come back and discuss more when I've had a smoke and watched the episode again...and when the boards aren't running slow slow..they are taking forever to load tonight.

Let me stress again [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] Perfect!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

SATC
Old 02-22-2004, 10:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Spoilers for those who haven't watched the Finale

it was just wonderful...

i actually was standing the whole 45 minutes it lasted, i was so anxious i couldn't sit down!

Miranda... ohh, i just felt the tears coming up. When Magda kissed her i lost it. She's totally, a 1000% in love with Steve and her family. I'm so happy.

Charlotte its getting her baby and i was bawling my eyes out. The scene with the dogs crossing the street was just the perfect touch.

Samantha and Smith? [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] i adore their relationship! He's totally in love with her, that's something we "learned" tonight, but it was something we all knew, or at least me, since the "Hold my hand"-episode. the flowers? excelent touch! their last scene together? TOTALLY samantha! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Carrie? ohh, carrie... i for one i'm happy the thing with Alek ended, he took her for granted the whole time they were together. I was so pissed she didn't go to her party, and decided to accompany (sp?) Alek to his whatever-it-was. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] she moved to Paris to be with him, but she needed to have a life independent of him. and in their breakup i feel it was about time she stood up for herself. i'm sorry to say, but Miranda was right, she moved to Paris to avoid "falling down a window".

OMG, Big's reaction in the hotel lobby (post Carrie's breakup with Alek)?! PRICELESS! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The most important thing that came out was them getting together and FINALLY being a couple, 100% devoted to each other on both sides. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Big's first name is John! John! Can you believe it? finally we know his name! It's John! (it's so beautiful the way the viewer finds out)

Overall it was just perfect. I know some people aren't gonna be happy with the fact that Carrie ended up with Big after all he put her through, but if you keep thinking it's only a TV show, that' the way it was supposed to end. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I loved the farewell episodes/documentaries. Excellent touch on HBO's part.

The ep it's about to reair on HBOW in 20 minutes, i'm gonna go watch it again and i'll be back later...

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited ¤}{îÖ¤ ]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 02-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

I'm sooooo happy that Carrie and Big ended up together! I thought the episode was rather blah, though. I wanted more Carrie/Big scenes. Could've done without all the Alex stuff. And I was so rooting for Big to run up to his room and knock the living daylights out of him. It was still funny, though, how Carrie stopped him. Then when she goes to answer he phone, "I'm like who the hell is John?! She's moved on already from Big!" Then we hear his voice and learn what his name really is. Awwww. I'll be curious to see what the other two endings were and am glad to know that we'll get to see them on the DVD.
Old 02-23-2004, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

I just started watching about a few months ago, and just this week caught up with most of the eps from the DVDs and I'm pretty happy with how the finale ended.

I mean, Big treated her like crap a lot, but they had the chemistry, and the friendship and everything added up.

I didn't like all that with the Russian. It was a pretty depressing episode actually. I mean, we didn't get much good stuff, until the last 5 minutes.

Miranda - Loved the stuff with Steve's mom. I loved seeing in the retrospect how much she's changed. I mean, who would have imagined Miranda with the husband and baby. I mean, she didn't even want to have to share her space with Steve in season two. And now she's letting his mother move in.

Charlotte - It was great to see how upset her husband was getting over the baby thing. Completely different than Trey was.

Samantha - Loved how it was totally reversed for her. And her boyfriend is so hot! And he really cares for her.

Carrie - I really am glad that finding her necklace somewhat made her realize what she was doing was not 'Carrie' of her. I just wish they hadn't spent so much time figuring it out. I mean, why did they really have to show her meeting the Russian's ex-wife? I thought about this and figured maybe it had to do with the other endings.

All in all, I feel like they should have just spent the hour to make it a really great finale. I mean, the ending was in spring... A lot of time had passed. And they went through it in like 15 seconds.

And JOHN? What a generic name. Although I kinda thought it might be. I'm somewhat glad they finally gave it away. But, a part of me always wishes we'd never know.
-Yellowcard-
Old 02-23-2004, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

I am so completely thrilled about the way the show ended tonight! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I've been a believer in Big/Carrie from day 1, and just knew they'd get together. They've just always found their way back to each other over the years, no matter what...it was inevitable. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I really thought he would have found the necklace too, but I'm glad he didn't...I like that she found it, and wanted to tell Alexandr about it and have it finally hit her as to what their relationship would be like. I loved how she tripped him in the hallway [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That was so great!

Miranda..loved it. It was just really great and I especially enjoyed the moment between Magda and herself.

Charolette..so great. She's got the love she always wanted and soon she'll have the complete family. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Samantha..next to Carrie's storyline, this made me happiest. Smith is such a great guy, and I'd been waiting all these weeks for something significant like this to happen between them. And how great is it that our last shot of Sam is her naked and having sex? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It was so great, I'm going to miss this show a lot.
Old 02-23-2004, 04:55 AM
New Fan

Hah. John is the perfect name for Big. John. John. Perfect. He couldn't have been... Jordan or Atticus or Zac. He's John. HAH! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 06:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Ah...the ending was perfect. I did kinda want Big (John) to chase after her more and beg more but it was perfect none-the-less.
Old 02-23-2004, 07:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

i have a question.. do you guys mind if i open a German SatC thread??

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-24-2004, 09:17 AM
MST Manager

What a *perfect* ending!

Sigh.

If Carrie didn't end up alone (and I couldn't have her with Aidan), I definitely wanted her w/ Big. It was a great ending for the series, it pretty much came full circle.

I just loved when Carrie walked into the restaurant and how happy Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte were to see her! I got a bit choked up because I knew it was all over.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:21 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤:
<STRONG>OMG, Big's reaction in the hotel lobby (post Carrie's breakup with Alek)?! PRICELESS! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
OMG, I know! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was cracking up.

And yes, we finally know Big's real name! That was such a good touch. It would have been cool to have never known, just one of those mysteries in life, but I actually didn't mind. I thought it was cute.