Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2003, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

Sex and the City -- Back for the last time on January 4th!

Well, we lost the HBO board, but not our love for this fabulous series! Come join us for a proper goodbye to this show that has changed what it means to be single [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 02:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

I can't wait to see how the show will end and who Carrie will end up with if anyone at all. I hope there is a happy ending.
Old 12-30-2003, 03:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Can't wait for the return of one of my favourite shows. I'm also wondering who will end up with who - I still haven't seen all of last season yet but I think they're being repeated from this week so I shall have time to catch up.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 12-30-2003, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

I'm glad we got this thread back! I've been having a SATC marathon all weekend, I am currently in the Big/Carrie/Aidan affair in the middle of Season Three, such a powerful storyline and SJP does a wonderful job.

I don't really think that Carrie has to end up with anyone, I would be happy with a final scene of all the girls meeting in the coffee shop or walking off after a party. I do want Steve and Miranda to get married though, that's really the one couple I root for besides Carrie/Aidan and we know that won't happen.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see what happens at Brady's party now that Steve and Miranda are making out in the closet [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 03:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

you think it will start a day/week after Brady's b-day?
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 12-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

I'm hoping it picks up where we left them there at Brady's party.
Old 12-30-2003, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

I'm just catching up with season 5. I should get the two discs from Netflix tomorrow and then I'm going to watch the season 6 marathon that HBO is having tomorrow night so that I'll be ready for the premiere on Sunday. I didn't want to watch the episodes out of order so I'm glad that HBO is having a marathon tomorrow night so that I can get all caught up.
Old 01-01-2004, 10:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Actually they already confirmed that Steve and Miranda reunited after the kiss. Carrie mentions this in the last episode that aired, One.

I was wondering what happened to the HBO boards. Didn't realize it went away [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Here are some Big and Carrie pictures for fellow fanatics!

ETA: Too lazy to make thumbnails...sorry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 01-01-2004: Message edited SonnyBrendaCorinthos ]
Old 01-02-2004, 12:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

the title makes me sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 01-02-2004, 01:46 AM
Master Fan

I guess I forgot that part of "One" -- but it's good to know [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Especially with the spoilers from that TV Guide article!
Old 01-02-2004, 01:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by b.e.b.e:
<STRONG>the title makes me sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
at least we still get the show one last time. unfortunately for us here in asia, we still don't get the new season. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

nice to see this thread back here! i sure miss this one. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-02-2004: Message edited Xi Men ]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 01-03-2004, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

I'm very excited and at the same time very saddened cause tommorow is our last premiere night. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

I can't decide whether to watch the east coast feed or the west coast feed....I'll probably watch both [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 06:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Great cover shots - so is Carrie going to end up with Big?
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top