Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2005, 12:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

To answer the question from before, I think Kramer and George are tied for my favorite characters.
Kramer's facial expressions, zaniness and inventions are too hystarical for words. And I love how insane George is. His whole story about saving the sea mammal when he's a "marine biologist" is great.

Ooooh and the episode where he wants that one kid to win the scholarship from the Susan Foundation and he's defending him like "He knows that reading a whole book doesn't prove anything, he'll be everything I pretend to be only this will be real." classic George!
CatFoley16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside
I'd have to check TVTome.com to see ...

Kramer would have to be my fav, I love him!
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Banned

** Congrats on reaching your 5th page. Please Read - Extra Moderator Info

I'll be the mod looking after this thread. If you have any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. -Michael

-Thank you. **
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Very cool, Mike!

Did you ever get my PM?

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside
Did you ever get my PM?
Yeah, I changed the title.
Old 06-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks.

... back to Seinfeld.

What is everyone's favorite season, and why?

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wahoo, congrats on 5 pages guys!

Um...well, I still haven't seen too many yet, but so far S4...I think.
Old 06-04-2005, 07:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hadn't visited the boards in a while, so I was really glad to see that there's a seinfeld thread on now.

As for the favorite season, I really like so many different episodes from all the seasons. but maybe if I had to pick, I wud say season 4. I think "the contest" episode was hilarious.

~kRiSg~
krisg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That was such an hilarious ep!

Yesterday was the ep where Kristin Davis guest starred, where Jerry dropped her toothbrus in the toliet, lol.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

I just watched the episode where Elaine finds out that her "Joey" is Jerry & Kramer's Crazy Joe Devola.
That's some great writing! lol It was brilliant the mirroring of the opera about the sad clown, and Joe is truly insane, reminds me so much of what I learned last summer about Dahmer and Gacy.
*shudders* But it's a hysterical episode! love when George and Kramer try to scalp tickets, and George loses his seat but Susan still goes.
Old 06-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think I've seen that one...but it sounds hilarious!
Old 06-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

It's the one called The Opera.
I really love the later seasons, but man season 4 is insane! I love it and put it up there with seasons 7-9. I also watched The Cheever Letters this week, Elaine's last line that shows she knew all along about Jerry's weird dirty talking comment, classic! Elaine's just as devious and mean as the guys, she's just softer about it, being the only woman. hehe
Old 06-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Omg, I love Elaine, and how she holds her own against the 3 men, she's one touch cookie, lol.

I also love the one where that pic was taking for the Christmas card and you could see her nipple, and George was upset cuz he didn't get a card, and she rubbed his head in her boobs!
Old 06-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Banned

I love the episode where Jerry is getting a new car and George is trying to get some candy out of the vending machine.

I also love Newman. When he was going to jump and Kramer yelled up... jump already! Or when Newman's mail truck caught on fire.
Old 06-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject

I also love Newman. When he was going to jump and Kramer yelled up... jump already! Or when Newman's mail truck caught on fire.
I love that ending scene when because of Kramer mind you, Newman's truck catches on fire and he yells "Oh the humanity!" That was halarious! I love how so many little plotlines were connected on Seinfeld, it was sooooooo not the show about nothing. hehe
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top