Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2015, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

I'm not really feeling any couples either, including with Major. I am enjoying her friendship with Ravi.
Old 04-07-2015, 09:55 PM
Banned

So Blaine is running a Zombie business!? I didn't see that coming. I mean it was strange at the end of the last episode but still. He has employees and a chef WTH?

Does Liv still have feeling for Major or is it one of those things were she just isn't ready to see him move on?

I love Liz I do and her little I know Kung Fu was great. However, Liz sweetie I don't care how much Zombie Mode you have, you cannot beat Batman.

I thought it was a bit premature for Liz to jump to the conclusion that Clive was a dirty cop. Still, she hasn't known him for long. So he could really be anyone for all Liz knows.

Ravi was great undercover. He was a smooth talker in there.
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

she def. still loves major. she's said numerous times the only reason she cant be with him is because she's afraid of wanting to eat him. or, whatever.

What about that?
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
or, whatever.
Mmmmhmmm...

Yeah but she lets her brother stay with her and she doesn't seem to be afraid of killing or eating his brains.

I mean she went all Zombie mode and killed that dude because her brother was there then controlled herself and stopped for him. What makes... Major.....so delicious.

I know realize how that sounds...
Old 04-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Absolute Fan

The reason Liv broke things off with Major despite still being in love with him is that she's afraid of losing control with him and turning him into a zombie, since "Rage Mode" can be triggered by adrenaline and strong emotions (anger, passion, etc.).

She clearly doesn't feel like she's in danger of losing control around her brother the way that she would around Major.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

great episode
glad she is getting better at controlling her emotions about humans. but i agree he emotions are easily triggered by anger/ frustration/ passion. and that the major has power over her.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

I love this show! I'm in love with Ravi btw ! Yeah I was excited about this show because it's a Rob Thomas show and Veronica Mars is one of my favorite shows of all time. I was not disappointed. Ravi had me cracking up in this last episode! My favorite part of the show so far is the friendship between Ravi and Liv. I don't know about Major yet? I don't feel any chemistry there.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
PunksWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

ravi was great this episode, he's growing on me. i like his interaction with major too, that was cute.

major is boring and i kind of blame rob a bit. he's just not a very exciting actor.

What about that?
Old 04-10-2015, 12:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
major is boring and i kind of blame rob a bit. he's just not a very exciting actor.
Maybe it's not the actor just the character. I remember watching Shailene Woodley in Secret Life of the American Teenager and thought she was one of the worst. Then I saw her in other movies. She is very talented. It was just with the show she was on her character was just written like that.

Actors play a role, sometimes they play it even too well if that role is meant to be a somewhat closed off and dull character that we believe that is all they can do. When in truth they are capable of much more.
Old 04-10-2015, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I've watched Robert Buckley in a couple other shows and he was ok in those. I just don't feel like he and Rose have much chemistry. I'll admit that I'm guilty of "shipping" couples. Now I'm not saying I need a "ship" to jump on to like a show. This show is good without all that. I just think if they are trying to get fans on the Liv/Major ship, they are not doing a very good job.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-10-2015, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Rob just needs to just stand there and look pretty
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

i always thought shaliene was a decent actress though. even with the crappy role she had in teenager.

but rob has been the same sort of character in all his roles from what I've seen. I'm not trying to bash him because i think he seems like a great person. i just wish he would give a bit more in his scenes and part of that could be his direction he's being given

What about that?
Old 04-10-2015, 07:40 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Reynolds (View Post)
Isn't that what he's doing? .
FAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Reynolds (View Post)
Best to stick with what you're good at right?!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I watched the first four episodes earlier today. So far, so good. But, I'm not really shipping Liv/Major. I'm always the type who needs to watch a ship be built up before I can get on board. If they're already together by the beginning of the show then I just...ithey just aren't doing anything for me.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top