Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2018, 10:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I gonna ask which one is Daute?!?!? Since i'm not good at remembering male's character..
That IG post Claire made? That's the actor who plays Dante.

Okay so I watched the ep. Dante is working for the Russians? How????? And yeah, it was nice to finally see Carrie & Saul together. And although that was a last, desperate attempt of Carrie to seek help, at least Saul helped her.

Tbh, this season of Homeland is treading on The Americans (FX) territory.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-21-2018, 11:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Ahh, thank you!

I know right.. I was like it makes sense that he all suddenly come to her and be gentle w/ her and all that.. But damn..

I can't wait to see it..

I never saw The Amercians (FX), but it's similar to this show?

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-21-2018, 10:53 PM
Moderator Manager

The Americans is about Russians spies posing as Americans and the FBI are hunting them down. Both Matthew Rhys & Keri Russell play the Russian spies. The show revolves around how they post as Americans without anyone knowing. It's a really good show but I have to admit, the earlier seasons were better.

This show is the other end of the spectrum, told on the government aka good side. So now it makes sense why that man leaked the fake news.

I'm not sure how Saul knows Dante is a Russian spy? It doesn't seem like Dante's being followed by FBI?

Old 03-22-2018, 07:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ahh, thanks.. Interesting..

I assume that someone gave Saul info about Dante, but it happened on off-screen? I hope that he prob is wrong about him?? Bec I don't get that vibe that he was being followed or anything that scream that he's spy for them??

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 03-22-2018, 11:52 PM
Moderator Manager

I hope Saul is wrong but what if Dante really is a Russian spy? I wouldn't have thought that about him either because he was really very helpful to Carrie. Even helping her when she gets her attacks.

Well BTS like this is fine. Not spoilerish at all.

Quote:
Am I giving too much away, here? #adr #possiblebreaths #nearlyreachedhyperventlilation #homelandseason7

Old 03-23-2018, 04:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

And everything he said was good point bec how he know that she got fired???

Thanks for that..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 03-24-2018, 01:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Although if he really is a spy, then he's pretty good at it. I mean even he had us fooled. I think if you're a spy, you should really get close to your subjects, make them trust you.

Old 03-25-2018, 04:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Good point.. I can't wait to see it tonight..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 03-25-2018, 10:49 PM
Moderator Manager

I'll also watch it later when I get home from work.

Old 03-26-2018, 05:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

I saw it.. My lord, I really hope that nothing will happen to her daughter or to Claire plus I really wonder if Saul really help her out or what??

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 03-26-2018, 11:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Okay so Wellington's gf is the Russian spy. President Keane is toast! The fact that she also doesn't get along with the VP also goes to show how messed up this administration is.

I really hated Carrie for that blow out. I can understand her sister 100% but her attitude rubbed me off the wrong way. Her poor daughter. The FBI literally charged into Dante's house with guns and her daughter was there.

I kind of feel like there's going to be a power struggle between Saul & Carrie. Saul knows Carrie is good at this spy stuff but Saul has more power now that he's working for the government. But what power does he really have when the administration is messed up under POTUS rule?

Old 03-27-2018, 08:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

I feel like Claire went backward when everything went down, but honestly, I feel like she's not really focus on her daughter when her sister is..

Hmm, I didn't think of that when you said power struggle.. But I tho that he quit??

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 03-27-2018, 11:53 PM
Moderator Manager

He did? Wellington was the one who quit right but POTUS won't let him? And Saul didn't quit, POTUS made him do his thing with the French lady and that's why Saul 'hired' Max.

I think we've already talked here about how difficult it will be for Carrie to do her job and be a mom. She has to quit her job and focus on being a mother. She can't just leave her daughter to her sister or to someone else, move from house to house. etc. If I was Carrie, I will stop with this spy stuff and just get a boring job and take care of my daughter.

Old 03-28-2018, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I assume that someone gave Saul info about Dante, but it happened on off-screen? I hope that he prob is wrong about him?? Bec I don't get that vibe that he was being followed or anything that scream that he's spy for them??
They definitely didn't reveal about how Saul found out about Dante.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
He did? Wellington was the one who quit right but POTUS won't let him? And Saul didn't quit, POTUS made him do his thing with the French lady and that's why Saul 'hired' Max.

I think we've already talked here about how difficult it will be for Carrie to do her job and be a mom. She has to quit her job and focus on being a mother. She can't just leave her daughter to her sister or to someone else, move from house to house. etc. If I was Carrie, I will stop with this spy stuff and just get a boring job and take care of my daughter.
Yeah, I tho that was him who wrote the letter and she called him or what?? I gonna rewatch it..

Exactly or trust her sister completely to take care of her daughter bec from I remember her therapy meeting, she felt like she's big responsibility to take care of her bec she couldn't save her father which that's why she was trying, but it seems that she never want a kid..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top