Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2018, 11:19 PM
Moderator Manager

I thought that recent ep was the best one yet. Everything went to **** when the FBI shot that teenager kid (and his dog, WHAT?). I kind of gasped when they killed the agent and shot his head. We also see how fake news works. Obviously that teenager kid is still alive but whoever that one taking the photos is, wants to stir trouble for the government.

David Wellington, President Keane's right hand man, is trouble. Why would he bypass the POTUS order about Syria when he knows he's gonna get in trouble for doing that? He should be fired.

Carrie is also at least getting something on her end although I really miss seeing her & Saul in action together.

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 03-06-2018, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The latest episode was pretty good and the best in the season so far imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
^ I been taking different class for like who know how long.. But it was very important for people who want to work in that field that need to know about that drug..
Okay, true
Old 03-06-2018, 09:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I thought that recent ep was the best one yet. Everything went to **** when the FBI shot that teenager kid (and his dog, WHAT?). I kind of gasped when they killed the agent and shot his head. We also see how fake news works. Obviously that teenager kid is still alive but whoever that one taking the photos is, wants to stir trouble for the government.
I agree.. Even tho that man who talk to media, I have feeling that he set it up from beginning to make it happen so he wanted people to blame on government..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-07-2018, 01:49 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Yep, I have a feeling too. Saul is kind of swaying him to do good, get out before he does more damage while he still can. But he's not calling the shots, someone else is. This government is messed up in decision-making, I'm glad it's all for TV.

HAHA, I just saw this on Claire's IG.

Quote:
High-fiving my main Mandy during a trip to The Public Theatre, where I saw Kings, which I thought was terrific. How’s that for a sentence?! #thepublictheater #i❤️ny

Old 03-07-2018, 06:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

For real.. Imagine that happen in RL in USA.. I be like my lord, I meed to move to other country bec that would be major crazy, but again, in here, we have idiot.. *ahem*.. unpresident..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 03-07-2018, 08:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Right? First of all Wellington going behind the POTUS' back to order the air strike on Syria? That was so dumb and stupid. And then now one of their FBI agents is dead because of fake news. I'm still trying to figure out how Carrie will get involved in all of this soon although she is working at the sidelines.

Old 03-08-2018, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder when Carrie will get involved in the main arc for the season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
For real.. Imagine that happen in RL in USA.. I be like my lord, I meed to move to other country bec that would be major crazy, but again, in here, we have idiot.. *ahem*.. unpresident..
Trump is an idiot
Old 03-08-2018, 09:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Right? First of all Wellington going behind the POTUS' back to order the air strike on Syria? That was so dumb and stupid. And then now one of their FBI agents is dead because of fake news. I'm still trying to figure out how Carrie will get involved in all of this soon although she is working at the sidelines.
Exactly.. I think that the man has issue w/ the POTUS bec of what happened to son of her, I think that got killed?? Can't remember last season.. But now I don't think Carrie will be involved in yet since she still have her own issue.. But my lord, I hope that it won't drag too long.. Plus I have feeling something will happen to her family since her sister isn't that stupid..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 03-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Oh no. Not Carrie's family. If something happens to them, she will lose it. And she's taking her meds now so anything can trigger her, she's fragile.

Darn it, I forgot what happened last year between POTUS and Wellington? Though I still think it's dumb the way he bypassed the POTUS' decision. There's no way that decision won't come back to him.

Who do you think is the one that took the photos for the fake news? I think the government should concentrate on that soon but they've got their hands full now because of all the stupid decisions this government is doing.

Old 03-09-2018, 05:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah since I have feeling that something will happen to them.. I mean, she still look for all the evidence under her house..

I think that it was have to do the son that was killed during war, so he blamed on POTUS..

Yeah, I think that man don't work on either side?!?!? Unless if he work that man who make the government look bad??

[sigh in frustration]

Old 03-10-2018, 09:17 PM
Moderator Manager

LOL, Wellington doesn't have to make it personal. And how come the POTUS didn't fire him? That's grounds for him to be fired.

New ep tonight. I hope it's as tense as last week.

Old 03-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

I dunno, but maybe it have to be more than what we know?!?

I have to wait until tomorrow to watch it..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 03-11-2018, 09:04 PM
Moderator Manager

I'll watch the new ep later when I get home. As long as I'm not tempted to binge JJ, I can watch the new ep.

Old 03-12-2018, 03:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

I haven't see it since I was too tired.. But will watch it later on..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 03-12-2018, 11:58 PM
Moderator Manager

I thought that was a boring ep. I barely remember much about that ep.

However, finally, James D'Arcy with a perfect American accent! He & Carrie know each other? Anyway, Carrie assembled a team to check on that French lady (I forgot why they're checking up on her?) but in the end, it was revealed that she has a sexual relationship with David Wellington. Yikes.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top