Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2012, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Savannah was my girl! I could relate to her so much!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

she was so goody goody at first, and then she seemed to have a really vindictive side, and then she forgave marty so fast, IDK, it was weird.

and how could she date dan again after what happened? i dont understand that.

i didnt hate dan/savannah at all, but why did they have to revisit that relationship SO SOON? IMO it cheapened it, because it was clear that he wasnt even over marti. IDK,
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

I agree Alexa. I couldn't relate to Savannah very much at all. But.. I understood going back to Dan/Savannah from a story-telling stand point. DM were the slow burn, OTP of the show and they were planning to go there in Season 2, but before hand, they needed to close up DS... And at least it was told well. I understood all the character's actions. At sad as it was for Savannah, she wasn't over Dan. And Dan, well... Marit pushed him to Savannah over and over, then his dad, then her herself... At some point, you gotta look at things differently and at that point, she seemed like the right move. But DM's angst was far from over. I will forever love 1x19 for that reason.

Quote:
M: “So you obviously knew Lewis was taking the fall for Savannah.”
D: “Look, after we heard her arguing with Lewis, I asked her. She swore me to secrecy. I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you.”
M: “I’m your best friend.”
D: “And she’s my girlfriend.”
D: “When I came back from New Orleans, we both agreed that our relationship had to be different… So we don’t make the same mistakes… So, now it’s different.”
M: “That’s probably a good thing, huh?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Make A Wave (View Post)
Savannah was my girl! I could relate to her so much!
I was the exact same way with Marti. We were basically the same person. It was scary how similar our lives were. I loved her so much.

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 02-15-2012 at 10:51 AM
serendipity or fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

i liked them both, but savannah bothered me at times and i couldnt support her with dan.

i loved alice, after marti.

yeah chels, i def. agree iwth you on all of that. i think DS were just gonna be a temporary thing, but i would have preferred if it didnt go back there at all. should have put them both with other people.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Savannah only really bothered me after 1x17. After that episode aired, I just couldn't support her anymore. Her behavior made me want to punch things. Especially since, imo, she always acted superior to Marti and in that episode... well, it was proven that she could be just as manipulative as anyone.

Those are my favorite characters, too, Alexa.

And yeah, I agree. It didn't do Savannah's relf-respect any favors but, I suppose they needed their closure and the way they ended in 1x11 definitely didn't provide that, so, if they'd gotten a second season, I'm sure they would've ended them with some dignity.

Old 02-16-2012, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

well yeah, i liked savannah so much at first because she seemed so sweet and genuine and real, and then she turned kind of vindictive. i know she was hurt, but it felt very out of character.

yeah hopefully in season 2 it would have been diferent. maybe savannah would have fallen for someone else. or they would have agreed to be friends. and then the marti/dan thing could happened later.

great gifs!
Old 02-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the gifs!
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Too bad it was cancelled Whats werid is that it wasnt even cancelled because of bad storylines or anything! Not enough people were just not watching.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan â—‹ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

well and i feel like they dont even give shows a chance and they cancel stuff because they want to make room for new pilots.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Master Fan

I agree completely, Alexa. They really never gave it a chance at all. Especially 'cause they moved it around... It was doing great in it's original time slot, then they moved it and of course the ratings dipped a little bit. Why not move it to a better place instead of flat out cancelling it? Ugh.

Does anyone here watch Jane by Design? It’s petty of me, but I feel like Hellcats should be in that show’s place. And Billy and Jane remind me of DM. ETERNAL CREYS.

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 03-07-2012 at 01:45 AM
Old 03-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

chelsea I watch but I am so behind.

HC should have been given a chance just like Lux should have. It's so freaking unfair that crap is still on the air, but not those two good shows.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

i do, and i dont love it, but idk if i'd want hellcats in its place. i think it has a chace to get better.

loved DM and hate BJ though. But i do see similarities.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

I definitely don't think it's anywhere near as good as Hellcats and it just makes me sad.

And yeah, I don't like Billy/Jane either. DM are lightyears ahead of them in their flawlessness.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I love the show cause it's crack, but I think the CW should have given HC and Lux a chance.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

well yeah, now that i think about it, i take it back. i'd rather have hellcats then JBD. I dont think either show was all that amazing, BUT I like them both. However, hellcats had aly and ashley and matt and gale, all of my favorites. also, i liked where the show was heading with DM. cant say i feel the same with the ships on JBD.

But lets not compare shows, we dont want to offend any posters.

it just saddnes me that shows are cancelled without real endings.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top