Moderator Support Team

The callback was awesome
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
20th season! Craziness.

The earlier seasons of the show were the best to me.
Same for me too. When McDreamy and McSteamy were on the show
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have been continuing my season 4 rewatch: (will watch the new season soon)

406:
The GI moment at the start of the ep was cute. I also loved him calling her hardcore. The patients thinking they were married was also kinda cute. Izzie was so funny crying at the end because she was so tired.

Alex and Lexie... meh, not feeling it at all. I don't think they have any chemistry really.

Hahn is a good addition. Her asking Derek and Mark if they were a couple was funny. I did like her calling out the chief too.

Big of Callie to talk to George like normal and “let go” but it was nice.

407:
As a GI fan it sucks that their sexual chemistry was off. They couldn’t have at least let them be a happy couple for a while before breaking it off? I get if most of the fans weren’t on board but so what???? Idk I hated how they ended that relationship after all the time and build up. They should have at least gotten a season to be happy. JMO. With that said, it’s not entirely unrealistic because they are just such good friends. If they had never had sex before this then I would get it but they did? And it was good before too? IDK… whatever. I’m gonna try to get over it lol.

“A happy color. Red. Like blood.”

Christina is the best.

Meredith was insane this episode trying to dictate what Lexie was doing. She can't tell her not to hook up with Alex, like, come on Meredith lol. That was silly. I kinda love that Alex picked Meredith’s side though, that is weirdly cute.

I also love that the Chief gave Bailey the chief resident job. Callie really wasn’t doing a good Job.

Meredith and Derek are so damn boring his season I'm sorry!

408:

Thatcher is a damn mess. Poor Lexie with her speech. And Meredith.

Seeing the Ammenadiel actor from Lucifer was interesting. The character was annoying tho.

The new nurse flirting with Derek was SO obvious, but this time around I don't mind it. I need a break from Meredith and Derek.

Bailey’s speech to Derek was annoying to me.

Overall a very slow feeling episode!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finished 20x01... can't believe we are 20 seasons in to this show lol. And I am still watching lol.

Decent ep. Lots going on...

Forgot about Teddy's accident last season. Knew she was going to be okay.

I like Simone and Adam’s chemistry, Their storyline Bailey and Meredith helping was great too. (Tho the car stuff was kinda dumb) It's fun to see Meredith in charge so much when she started from just a small intern way back in season 1. So crazy that was 20 years ago! The show is always better when Meredith is there imo.

Jo and Link are so cute, I wanted more of them in the episode. But I will take what I can get.

Could care less about the other two interns and their romance or whatever it is... they have zero chemistry imo and the storyline is so flat.

Yasuda (or whatever her name is) getting upset at Jo was weird.

I also still cant warm up to Nick as much as I love SS. I hope he really is leaving.

Bailey coming in saying she has 5 rules was cool, I hope we get the old Bailey back.

eta:

20x02:

Levi and his potential new romance is kinda cute!

Sorry, I can't stand Jules as a character. Characters that are NEVER happy are not my cup of tea lol. I wish she had a better atoryline.

Adams and Simone are so cute. Loved their kiss in the episode. It's too bad she ran out on him and then turned him down at the end of the episode.

Jolink are so cute, I hope they stay happy for a while.

Not much else to say really!

Last edited by Alexa; 03-26-2024 at 06:30 PM
Old 03-28-2024, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I don't get Simone, i feel like he deserves better. Glad he stood up to her!
Old 03-28-2024, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't really get her either because she basically broke off her wedding for him and now wants time alone?? I don't blame him for being upset either. I think and hope this will cause them more angst.

They are 10x better than Jules and Blue for me though lol.
Old 04-03-2024, 06:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Renewed For Season 21 By ABC
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Not surprised, this show will outlive us all
Old 04-03-2024, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Cool. Not sure if I'll be watching, though... will have to see how the rest of this season plays out first.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

im already falling behind and not that excited to catch up. i might be stopping as well, at least for a little while.

I'll just continue to rewatch season 4 lol.
Old 04-10-2024, 06:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

I’ll be watching as long as it’s on My comfort show.

Always like reading your thoughts Alexa
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well since it only has a few more eps I will finish off the season but I dont think ill start 21... i might catch up in the future someday lol. I am just not attached to any characters anymore, and now that Meredith is sorta gone ish I care even less.

Thanks Mel!

20x03:
NICO IS BACK SHUT UP! Did not expect to see him. Poor Levi seeing him moved on, engaged (i think) and having a child with another guy... depressing lol. I felt for him.

I like the new girl a lot, and her interaction with Amelia. I'm betting they will be a new romance. Sad Kai is gone.

Teddy is pushing herself WAY too much!

Love all the Meredith we are getting this season.

20x04
I HATE JULES. She's so mean. Didn't care about her boring brother or storyline whatsoever.

Not digging Simone's new hair. But I like that she stood up for Adams.

This ep bored me tbh. Didn't care about Arizona being back.
Old 04-12-2024, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I feel like they wasted Arizona being back, we didn't get a mention of her getting back together with Callie or their child
Old 04-12-2024, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

god i hope they didnt get back together they were awful together lol.

Season 4:

4x09:
Gale Harold sdfdsfdsfsd! Loved seeing him on the show, but it's too bad he was a racist POS! lol.

The car situation was really sad. The guy waiting there, knowing he was going to die would suck!

Mer/Der drama was meh. They are so dull this season!

Awkward when Ava was talking to Lexie about Alex. I am over A/A and A/L. Next.

Seth Green was a great guest star too!

4x10:
SO much blood with Lexie trying to sae Nick, ugh that whole storyline was so creepy and I felt so bad for him. Poor guy.

Ava and Alex are awkward together, they just wo'nt work. His blow up at her was pretty bad but he's kinda right, she has a whole other family?

Bailey was anmoying making George talk to her husband for her during surgery. Super unprofessional. And it seems her husband made up his mind, she needs to accept it.

I find Rose super obnoxious just as a character. She comes off fumbly and awkward but then also tries to be a bit bold? Rose and Derek kissing in the OR at work, seriously? Ew. I am not feeling this at all.

Really wanted the guy in the car to live. I enjoyed that storyline for Meredith. Glad he did.

Love George telling off the white supremacist guy!!!

The Hahn/Callie/Mark trio is sort of funny. I enjoyed that scene together and I am liking Hahn a lot this time around.

George/izzie scenes were really sweet. The "maybe someday" gave GI fans some hope (even tho we know how it ends) lol.

Lexie dancing with Meredith was progress. Loved when George and Izzie joined too. Them all dancing together at the end was so sweet too. Great moment.
Old 04-13-2024, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I mean it was implied but they never confirmed it. I wasn't the biggest fan either but i know they have a lot of fans