Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2017, 06:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I really like that I talked a lot of GoT with you lately, Valeerena. It keeps the SLs fresh for me going into S7
Me too.. The best thing in life is to talk about something you love with a friend..and I've found that here and it's the best thing to do during such a long hiatus..

Spoiler:
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth

Last edited by Valeerena; 04-23-2017 at 06:16 AM
Old 04-23-2017, 09:35 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Me too.. The best thing in life is to talk about something you love with a friend..and I've found that here and it's the best thing to do during such a long hiatus..

Spoiler:
LOL, we talked GoT all throughout this hiatus, what does that make of us?

Spoiler:

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-24-2017, 11:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
LOL, we talked GoT all throughout this hiatus, what does that make of us?

Spoiler:
Hard-core fans and FRIENDS

Spoiler:

I've found this during a skim through Instagram

Quote:
Kit dressed as Jon Snow at Rose Leslie's 30th birthday party, yesterday.
She dressed as the Scottish Prime Minister, I suppose
Old 04-24-2017, 05:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Omg, I love how he dress up for her.. Aww..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-24-2017, 10:12 PM
Moderator Manager

^^ LMAO at that pic! I gotta hand it to Kit. The material for his robe looks cheap but since he's freaking Kit Harington aka the face of Jon Snow, the entire ensemble works.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Nothing spoilerish on this post so I'm untagging now:
1. Yeah, sadly. I do hope some will be lucky though. Cause Bran & Meera nearly died too and I thought they got lucky escaping the WWs.
2. If they both die, then maybe in S8? They're both still far from the threat.
3. I can't take Tormund & Brienne seriously but I do enjoy Tormund's affection for Brienne. Like I said, I also can't get on-board Jaime & Brienne yet not until Jaime gets over Cersei completely.
4. I would love to see Hotpie again. Maybe that inn we saw with the new promo pics is the same inn where Hot Pie is? I can hope. Hmm, with both Beric & Thoros in her list, I can see her killing them but I'm not sure how at this point. I agree with you that with Arya back in WF, she'll bring balance to Jon & Sansa's relationship which is meddled with by LF.
5. I kind of want him to ally with Jon to fight the WWs. But he is in the dungeons and would need rescuing.
6. Jorah makes sense, I don't see him dying and I actually see him surviving this until the very end. I just don't know how he'll meet up with Sam, if that's possible. But yeah, I agree with you that Needle is too precious to Arya (Jon gave it to her ). Jorah dealt with slave trade and was exiled so I only want the best for him going forward.
7. They probably are saving that for S7 to further give proof of Jon being a legitimate Targaryen. I'm really curious now how Bran and Meera will reunite with Jon/Sansa plus how he will tell Jon about his visions of that particular past during Robert's Rebellion.

Old 04-25-2017, 10:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

At least he tried..

They haven't show the trailer, yet, right?

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 04-25-2017, 12:11 PM
Passionate Fan

^ Nah, not yet. Although, I've heard rumors about having a teaser Next Thursday or Thursday after that ( 4th May )..It's still rumors nothing confirmed yet.

Quote:
The Telegraph, saying aloud what everyone’s thinking, asked Nairn if Hodor could return, possibly as a member of Night King’s army. “As a fan I’m not sure I would love that, but as an actor I would absolutely love that and it would be so much fun to play that.”
But I kind of think it’s nice the way it’s left, there have been enough rebirth moments in Game of Thrones. Maybe he’s not dead, maybe he’s just roaming round the countryside eating berries like a grizzly bear!

Okay, but really, is he coming back as a wight? “I’m just going to say no but I might be lying. I can’t give anything away. I have let things slip before by accident and I’ve learnt the hard way.”
It was the best way to go. You got to play the magical stuff about all the time travel, you got to be honourable and there are so few honourable deaths in Game of Thrones, they’re usually just brutal and horrible.
Do you guys like to see Hodor rebirth as a Wight?

Quote:
Meanwhile, Eugene Simon (Lancel Lannister) talked to Fox News about his memorable final scene: we actually had petroleum on the floor amongst the green goo. And I think, for about three seconds, I might have smelled my burned eyebrows as the fire went off within millimeters of my face. When you smell your burned eyebrows for the first time, it tends to stick with you.
Oh! GOD..

Quote:
^^ LMAO at that pic! I gotta hand it to Kit. The material for his robe looks cheap but since he's freaking Kit Harington aka the face of Jon Snow, the entire ensemble works.
For me, this would be the best gift I would've got in my birthday

Quote:

Nothing spoilerish on this post so I'm untagging now:
1. Yeah, sadly. I do hope some will be lucky though. Cause Bran & Meera nearly died too and I thought they got lucky escaping the WWs.
2. If they both die, then maybe in S8? They're both still far from the threat.
3. I can't take Tormund & Brienne seriously but I do enjoy Tormund's affection for Brienne. Like I said, I also can't get on-board Jaime & Brienne yet not until Jaime gets over Cersei completely.
4. I would love to see Hotpie again. Maybe that inn we saw with the new promo pics is the same inn where Hot Pie is? I can hope. Hmm, with both Beric & Thoros in her list, I can see her killing them but I'm not sure how at this point. I agree with you that with Arya back in WF, she'll bring balance to Jon & Sansa's relationship which is meddled with by LF.
5. I kind of want him to ally with Jon to fight the WWs. But he is in the dungeons and would need rescuing.
6. Jorah makes sense, I don't see him dying and I actually see him surviving this until the very end. I just don't know how he'll meet up with Sam, if that's possible. But yeah, I agree with you that Needle is too precious to Arya (Jon gave it to her ). Jorah dealt with slave trade and was exiled so I only want the best for him going forward.
7. They probably are saving that for S7 to further give proof of Jon being a legitimate Targaryen. I'm really curious now how Bran and Meera will reunite with Jon/Sansa plus how he will tell Jon about his visions of that particular past during Robert's Rebellion.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Valeerena; 04-25-2017 at 03:10 PM
Old 04-25-2017, 06:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Ahh, thanks.. I hope that the rumor better be true.. Cross the fingers..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 04-25-2017, 10:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
^ Nah, not yet. Although, I've heard rumors about having a teaser Next Thursday or Thursday after that ( 4th May )..It's still rumors nothing confirmed yet.
Oh I haven't heard of this! I don't mind if we get another teaser next month but I hope it's actual scenes from S7 this time around.

Quote:
Do you guys like to see Hodor rebirth as a Wight?
Honestly no. His death was so brave and let's just end it at that.

Quote:
Oh! GOD..
Yikes! It was still an epic way to go though: killed by wildfire c/o my cousin.

Quote:
For me, this would be the best gift I would've got in my birthday
SAME!

Quote:
Spoiler:
Tagging again.
Spoiler:

Old 04-26-2017, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Wow !

Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) are to pocket $2.6 million per episode for seasons seven and eight of the hit TV series

This make them the highest paid TV stars in History

source
Old 04-26-2017, 01:41 PM
Passionate Fan

^^ I also do hope this rumor comes true, guys and yeah I guess if we indeed get a teaser, it'll have S7 scenes. Don't hope for many new scenes, tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
Honestly no. His death was so brave and let's just end it at that.
I agree but It'll be more real if the Night king raised him as a Wight..He had done that with Free Folks in Hardhome episode. I'm not saying I wanna see Hodor as a wight but it makes more sense..I don't think The dead bodies of the Children can be raised as Wights.

Quote:
Yikes! It was still an epic way to go though: killed by wildfire c/o my cousin.
This was ONE of the marvelous scenes ever in GOT history. I've watched this moment like thousand times.

Quote:
Tagging again.

Spoiler:

Nik was seen in NYC with some fans

He is gorgeous as always
Old 04-26-2017, 10:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLastDayWithoutYou (View Post)
This make them the highest paid TV stars in History

source
Their TF is probably some of the budget per episode of some TV shows. HBO is willing to spend that much to keep them around because there'll be hell to pay if they are not happy.

Quote:
^^ I also do hope this rumor comes true, guys and yeah I guess if we indeed get a teaser, it'll have S7 scenes. Don't hope for many new scenes, tho.
As long as we get snippets of some S7 scenes, I'm good with that.

Quote:
I agree but It'll be more real if the Night king raised him as a Wight..He had done that with Free Folks in Hardhome episode. I'm not saying I wanna see Hodor as a wight but it makes more sense..I don't think The dead bodies of the Children can be raised as Wights.
It's realistic but I prefer not to see Hodor as a Wight anymore. I'd rather remember those last few moments we got of him even if it was painful to watch.

Quote:
This was ONE of the marvelous scenes ever in GOT history. I've watched this moment like thousand times.
Winds of Winter is my favorite season finale episode.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Nik was seen in NYC with some fans
He is gorgeous as always
He looks so good.

Old 04-27-2017, 11:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It's realistic but I prefer not to see Hodor as a Wight anymore. I'd rather remember those last few moments we got of him even if it was painful to watch.
Bravely he had stood I remember the first time I'd watched this episode, I tearfully watched his dying scene like I don't believe this was happening and at the same time shocked to finally know the meaning of his name. This episode was freaking awesome to be honest.

Quote:
Winds of Winter is my favorite season finale episode.
Yeah it was and my favorite episode on the whole season. I genuinely liked Battle of the Bastards, However I had found WOW much more awesome.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
He looks so good.
YES..He does

Nik was in NYC to promote his new movie Small Crimes, out tomorrow on Netflix..He did an interview talking about it and GOT

Quote:
The most interesting bit is probably where he talks about the nature of Game of Thrones spoilers. "They’re out there, but how do you separate the truth from the fiction? " ..According to Coster-Waldau, you can’t. (Emphasis added.)

"What’s interesting, though, is every year there are huge spoilers online where people find out real stuff and they will post it, and you go, ‘Oh my God, they just spoiled the whole season online!’ But then, because there’s 10,000 other spoilers out there, they’re not real. It just gets lost in the shuffle. So, it’s all out there, by the way, if you can find it."

Is Coster-Waldau referring to a well-publicized series of leaks that broke on Reddit shortly after season 7 started filming? Lord knows there are enough other spoilers floating around. And he’s not above toying with the audience, either — he said just a couple days ago in another interview that the theory that Jaime will kill Cersei “absolutely makes sense.” We can separate the truth from the fiction when season 7 premieres on July 16.

Other bits
  • Nik jokingly spoiling: “One of the big things we introduce in the new season is a therapist [for Jaime]…Jaime finds this guy called Carl, and they sit down and they talk.” Episode 3 is a bottle episode with just Jaime and Carl. Awesome.
  • Who does Coster-Waldau want on the Iron Throne? “They should just abolish the throne. But if I had to pick one…I think Bran will be involved in this whole thing. I don’t think he’ll end up on the throne. But you would think that someone unlikely like Samwell Tarly would end up on the throne…You don’t want — I mean, they’re great — but you don’t want Jon Snow or Daenerys or Cersei or any of those cause then it’s just gonna continue.” He doesn’t think Jaime would want any part of it, though. “He sat on that throne once and it didn’t turn out well, did it?”
  • Finally, how does Coster-Waldau want Jaime to die? “I don’t want Jaime to die. I want him to just slowly fade away. Just old age.”
Old age ..Don't let GRRM hear you..

Also, In the Harper’s Bazaar interview, Nik had tackled Jaime’s relationship with Cersei.

Quote:
NCW: “I heard that theory, and it absolutely makes sense. It would be a perfect little nod. But who knows? You’ll have to watch the show [laughs]. It’s a good theory”, the actor conceded. But there is a catch: “I always thought maybe it’s too neat, but who knows.”
Quote:
But Cersei isn’t the only woman in Jaime’s life. There is also Brienne, with whom a certain red-bearded wildling seems to have gotten quite smitten. What does Jaime think about this possible Tarthbane relationship? Apparently nothing, because he can’t:

“I don’t think he knows about it. He’s not on social media, so he’s not getting the play by play”, the actor jested, cleverly avoiding the spirit of the question.

But what would he think, if he knew? Would Tormund’s advances make Jaime realize that, perhaps, he has his own buried feelings about Brienne?
As well, Emilia Clark discussed her role in the new Han Solo movie and GOT
Quote:
In fact, now that the show is beyond the books, Clarke can genuinely claim to have absolutely no idea about what’s coming in the final season. Until the cast receives the scripts, they will just not be trusted with the much-coveted ending:

“No one knows anything. No one is told anything. It’s all crazy. It’s a secret from the cast. We generally can’t be trusted. They pretty much have told us so.”
Old 04-27-2017, 10:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Bravely he had stood I remember the first time I'd watched this episode, I tearfully watched his dying scene like I don't believe this was happening and at the same time shocked to finally know the meaning of his name. This episode was freaking awesome to be honest.
I was very upset with this episode too and it's one of my favorites for S6. I love that while it was tragic, we also got to find out why he only says Hodor this whole time.

Quote:
Yeah it was and my favorite episode on the whole season. I genuinely liked Battle of the Bastards, However I had found WOW much more awesome.
I like both BotB and WoW. BotB was more spectacle though and didn't really progress any SLs forward unlike WoW. WoW is a good ep for Jon fans like me because it's such a far cry from what happened to him the year before when the NW killed him + this ep we finally get confirmation about R+L=J.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old age ..Don't let GRRM hear you..

Also, In the Harper’s Bazaar interview, Nik had tackled Jaime’s relationship with Cersei.
LOL very funny interview too. It's actually true what he said about spoilers. There is a lot out there so one isn't even sure if the spoilers are correct but it's just fun to speculate you know? I'm actually NOT a fan of spoilers, I hate them so much. So far I know that I'm still generally unspoiled for S7.

I laughed at this part: Nik jokingly spoiling: “One of the big things we introduce in the new season is a therapist [for Jaime]…Jaime finds this guy called Carl, and they sit down and they talk.” Episode 3 is a bottle episode with just Jaime and Carl. Awesome.

Also, yeah, Jaime doesn't know about Tormund's crush on Brienne yet plus on the show, Jaime & Brienne are not yet realized.

Quote:
As well, Emilia Clark discussed her role in the new Han Solo movie and GOT
I guess generally they don't know how some SLs end except theirs, I think.

Old 04-28-2017, 07:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I was very upset with this episode too and it's one of my favorites for S6. I love that while it was tragic, we also got to find out why he only says Hodor this whole time
Yeah! I didn't get it the first time but when Meera said it again I was WHAT THE...? I was intensely overwhelmed with the moment itself.

Quote:
I like both BotB and WoW. BotB was more spectacle though and didn't really progress any SLs forward unlike WoW. WoW is a good ep for Jon fans like me because it's such a far cry from what happened to him the year before when the NW killed him + this ep we finally get confirmation about R+L=J
EXACTLY..Wow pretty far. I caught myself shouting " King in the North" or clapping when the screen showed the baby's face then Jon's one, you know that scene? I was cheering insanely . It had many strong moments too, Cersei blowing up every single Tyrell and that cult, Tommen falling, Cersei becomes a queen with Quburn as a hand , Arya coming back to Westeros and OF COURSE Dany sailing with Tyrion to her homeland ..Yep, it was great.

I think I'm gonna untagging my post this time, finally.

1- Hahaha..You're not alone. It's kinda frustrating to see WF get attacked first while Cersei in KL doing nothing but smirking and ruling and oh! how can I forget that , DRINKING WINE They should've switched the places so it'll be Cersei who's facing WWs but no I don't wanna see a Wight Cersei .YUCK

2-Tyrion would win some one like Qurburn..There's no way for comparison between Tyrion and that psycho. Any way, Yes I guess but I can see first Tyrion trying to reach out to Jaime to mend things between them ( Jaime is still angry with Tyrion as he killed their father ). All in all, Jaime may believe in the danger coming and will eventually listen to Tyrion so yeah I can see a reunion between Jaime, Tyrion and Cersei but as always Cersei will spoil everything.

3-I agree, We didn't see them together since..er.. season 3, I think? Well, it'll be pretty emotional to see them reunited after such a long time I can't wait to see Arya's reaction

4- Nooooooo..not again, please. I've already suffered seeing him foolishly die It'll be Dany this time Not Tyrion because he's everyone's favorite obviously

Quote:
LOL very funny interview too. It's actually true what he said about spoilers. There is a lot out there so one isn't even sure if the spoilers are correct but it's just fun to speculate you know? I'm actually NOT a fan of spoilers, I hate them so much. So far I know that I'm still generally unspoiled for S7.

I laughed at this part: Nik jokingly spoiling: “One of the big things we introduce in the new season is a therapist [for Jaime]…Jaime finds this guy called Carl, and they sit down and they talk.” Episode 3 is a bottle episode with just Jaime and Carl. Awesome.

Also, yeah, Jaime doesn't know about Tormund's crush on Brienne yet plus on the show, Jaime & Brienne are not yet realized.
It's so hard to tell apart which is a real spoiler and which is not..As a BIG fan of spoilers , I read a lot but sometimes I don't know which is which. It's pretty complicated. In spite of that, you find it fun to read the fans desires they wanna them come true hahaha..For me, I could feign a spoiler where Jon sitting on the throne defeating WWs forever, Tyrion as a Hand, Dany's dead with LF, Cersei and Mel... Hound, Arya and Gendry are a big happy family and of course, Brienne and Jaime getting married, dealing with 10 kids and going back and forth between Tarth and Casterly Rock. ..Isn't that creative? . GRRM, please hear me..

Carl would be either Brienne or Bronn ..I'm going for Bronn. He's the one who can spit the truth out in Jaime's face easily and he's whom Jaime spent most of his time with lately. He had opened up with Brienne too but she's far away now with Tormund hitting on her Jaime doesn't know now about Tormund but may be he'll know later. Do you think both of Jaime and Brienne will finally become aware of their deep buried feelings this season or not? I'm not sure but I do hope those two stubborn realize their feelings.

Nik also had talked about Cersei being dominate more and more and only cares about her needs not Jaime's. She's disgusted with Jaime's stump. She doesn't accept Jaime as he is. Can this be some kind of driving force for Jaime to recognize the truth of this unhealthy relationship? It seems so as we predicted J/C will crumble to pieces this season.

Quote:
I guess generally they don't know how some SLs end except theirs, I think
Yeah..I read some where before one of the actors telling so.I think, it's when every one was asking if Jon'll come back or not.

Still a bit early but Time flies, doesn't it?

ETA:
Spoiler:

ETA 2: Sophie Turner at the #MetGala

Last edited by Valeerena; 05-02-2017 at 12:16 AM Reason: Adding more news
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top