Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2017, 09:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I want #CleganeBowl to happen first before either of them dies
Tho, I don't think they'll do it. I mean the Hound is now going North to fight WWs with BHWB and his Zombie bro still lurking south with Cersei.

Quote:
Yeah she did. I remember her conversation with Sansa about being freaked out by Tormund.
hahaha..He annoys her with his rude, insolent googles. I used to dislike these kinds of boys. Shoo off, you.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Yes, if Jon does bow (which I think he will), LF will tell the Northerners about that and they will not like it. Unless someone like Lyanna talks some sense into them again
That's dangerous, you know. I'm sure Lyanna will take Jon's side, She's to Jon like Biden to Obama but still, Lords of the North are tough and stubborn. If Bran just showed on at that particular moment, may be he can spoil LF's little plan. Who do you think will reach WF first Bran or Arya?

Quote:
Yes and the muted colors too. Like there's no other color but gray, black & white.
The over-all theme is dark and grim, it seems.. Every one is wearing black now any way.

Quote:
OMG I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I missed those two together any way. And a slight chance to see them reunited as Sam is still in Old town and apparently he won't come back to the North this season.
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth
Old 06-14-2017, 09:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Glad we'll get a new thread in time for S7. Any title suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Tho, I don't think they'll do it. I mean the Hound is now going North to fight WWs with BHWB and his Zombie bro still lurking south with Cersei.
Unless The Hound survives and they later all go to KL. Sorry, I just want this to happen.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
That's dangerous, you know. I'm sure Lyanna will take Jon's side, She's to Jon like Biden to Obama but still, Lords of the North are tough and stubborn. If Bran just showed on at that particular moment, may be he can spoil LF's little plan. Who do you think will reach WF first Bran or Arya?
Bran. They'll torture us with the Jon-Arya reunion a little bit more. Also, even if Bran knows everything about Jon's parentage, he still has to prove it somehow? LF won't believe him? Mostly I'm curious how Bran will tell Jon and how they can actually prove he's Targaryen if Bran is the only person who has witnessed this since Howland is MIA on the show.

Quote:
I missed those two together any way. And a slight chance to see them reunited as Sam is still in Old town and apparently he won't come back to the North this season.
Yeah, the Jon-Sam reunion will most likely happen in S8. I wonder if Sam already got wind that Jon is KITN? He'll be so proud of Jon.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 06-15-2017, 09:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Glad we'll get a new thread in time for S7. Any title suggestions?
We can pick one from the trailer. Let's see

"The Great war is here" -Jon Snow
"Whatever stands in our way? We will defeat it." - Cersei Lannister
"I was born to rule the seven kingdoms and I will" - Dany
"If we don't put aside our enmities and bound together, we will die"- Davos
"It won't matter whose skeleton sits on the Iron Throne." -Davos

Quote:
Unless The Hound survives and they later all go to KL. Sorry, I just want this to happen.
Me too. May be this happens at S8 Remember the first Cleganbowl we had in S1 ..Ned's reaction was hilarious Sorry about the quality

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Bran. They'll torture us with the Jon-Arya reunion a little bit more. Also, even if Bran knows everything about Jon's parentage, he still has to prove it somehow? LF won't believe him? Mostly I'm curious how Bran will tell Jon and how they can actually prove he's Targaryen if Bran is the only person who has witnessed this since Howland is MIA on the show.
Damn! Do you think Arya would arrive in WF while Jon is away?Nooooo ..That'll be pretty frustrating, you know. Why I have an inner feeling that may be Varys or LF or both knew about Jon's parentage? I'm not sure and there is not any hint concerning that but LF is sly and he hates the Starks, may be he had followed some leads and discovered the truth? The only way is to bring Howland Reed to screen so he can confess this big secret at least to the folks of the North.

Quote:
Yeah, the Jon-Sam reunion will most likely happen in S8. I wonder if Sam already got wind that Jon is KITN? He'll be so proud of Jon.
He should. He's in Old Town and they are maesters, the City of Ravens A raven from the North probably had arrived carrying the news.

Quote:
Clarke also gave some insight into where Dany’s head is at, romantically speaking. For the moment, her focus is elsewhere. “I think that she has ultimately put aside her own need for a man,” Clarke said.

She is so engaged and wrapped up in leading and being the queen and ruling and fulfilling her birth right that the idea of someone coming in and sharing that title is probably something she’s not comfortable with.
Looks like all those Jon/Dany shippers might have to be patient.

Clarke does like the idea of marriage for Daenerys, but not the kind you’re thinking of, saying that she admires “[t]he marriage between her feminine sensitivity and her genuine desire to help those less capable of helping themselves.”

She’s fighting for people that don’t have rights. She’s got advice from everybody, and she just listens quietly, makes her own mind up, and is comfortable to stand next to the decision that she made. That kind of ability to not apologize.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
We can pick one from the trailer. Let's see

"The Great war is here" -Jon Snow
"Whatever stands in our way? We will defeat it." - Cersei Lannister
"I was born to rule the seven kingdoms and I will" - Dany
"If we don't put aside our enmities and bound together, we will die"- Davos
"It won't matter whose skeleton sits on the Iron Throne." -Davos
I like the Cersei title. I don't think we've used a Cersei quote for a title here yet.

Quote:
Me too. May be this happens at S8 Remember the first Cleganbowl we had in S1 ..Ned's reaction was hilarious Sorry about the quality
Oh yes, thanks for this. I was Joffrey in this scene.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Damn! Do you think Arya would arrive in WF while Jon is away?Nooooo ..That'll be pretty frustrating, you know. Why I have an inner feeling that may be Varys or LF or both knew about Jon's parentage? I'm not sure and there is not any hint concerning that but LF is sly and he hates the Starks, may be he had followed some leads and discovered the truth? The only way is to bring Howland Reed to screen so he can confess this big secret at least to the folks of the North.
I'm going to hate LF even more if he does know about Jon's parentage. I mean this whole damn time? I'd rather it be that he probably believes Ned's lies but is doubtful as I'm sure he also considers Ned to be an honorable man and not someone who just sleeps with a whore.

Quote:
He should. He's in Old Town and they are maesters, the City of Ravens A raven from the North probably had arrived carrying the news.
His SL feels a bit separate now though like with Arya so I just want Sam/Gilly in little doses for S7. At least I'd prefer them than bloody Dorne which I'm glad we're already done with.

Thanks for this. I still don't want this marriage to happen. She did mention this marriage alliance to Daario so it's still on the table.

Old 06-16-2017, 09:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I like the Cersei title. I don't think we've used a Cersei quote for a title here yet.
I guess not..

Quote:
Oh yes, thanks for this. I was Joffrey in this scene.
I don't know if Sandor can overcome Zombie Mountain or not?The Mountain was pretty strong and now he's zombie he'll be extra strong. On the other hand,Sandor is still human.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
I'm going to hate LF even more if he does know about Jon's parentage. I mean this whole damn time? I'd rather it be that he probably believes Ned's lies but is doubtful as I'm sure he also considers Ned to be an honorable man and not someone who just sleeps with a whore.
Exactly. Ned is too honest and may be that raises some suspicions in LF's mind so he decided to pursue the truth.

Quote:
His SL feels a bit separate now though like with Arya so I just want Sam/Gilly in little doses for S7. At least I'd prefer them than bloody Dorne which I'm glad we're already done with.
I'll pray for Cersei and Euron to get rid of them for our sake.They are like a nightmare actually. Cersei, please DO IT.

Quote:
Thanks for this. I still don't want this marriage to happen. She did mention this marriage alliance to Daario so it's still on the table.
I hope she knows the truth before she loves him or so. Or I'll just pop in telling every one every thing.

I'll put that bit in a spoiler tag just in case.But my guess it's just a speculation as in another part they say Jaime might be Cersei's hand and we all know it's Qyburn.. This is the Full scans.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Valeerena; 06-16-2017 at 12:57 PM
Old 06-16-2017, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Was his name not revealed on the show? I can't remember.. I'm rewatching the series but I'm not up to that yet. But in that article it's not in quotes, so what source did that name come from?
Old 06-16-2017, 11:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I don't know if Sandor can overcome Zombie Mountain or not?The Mountain was pretty strong and now he's zombie he'll be extra strong. On the other hand,Sandor is still human.
Gregor might seem to have the upper hand but I won't overestimate Sandor. I hope Gregor dies first.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Exactly. Ned is too honest and may be that raises some suspicions in LF's mind so he decided to pursue the truth.
If he has this knowledge, is this also partly the reason why he wants to drive a rift between Jon & Sansa?

Quote:
I'll pray for Cersei and Euron to get rid of them for our sake.They are like a nightmare actually. Cersei, please DO IT.
All the Dorne storylines was so disappointing and in the grand scheme of things, useless (except for Myrcella's death).

Quote:
I'll put that bit in a spoiler tag just in case.But my guess it's just a speculation as in another part they say Jaime might be Cersei's hand and we all know it's Qyburn.. This is the Full scans.
Thanks for this. Some of this we already know going into S7 based on S6 but thanks for tagging as some of that are spoilerish. #13 & #14 made me laugh though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Was his name not revealed on the show? I can't remember.. I'm rewatching the series but I'm not up to that yet. But in that article it's not in quotes, so what source did that name come from?
Lyanna whispered his name to Ned but it wasn't very audible. Bran might know though.

Old 06-17-2017, 02:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
I don't know how the Empire did know or if that's geniune or just a guess.

Quote:
Gregor might seem to have the upper hand but I won't overestimate Sandor. I hope Gregor dies first.
I have no idea how to kill that Gregor zombie? We need Melisandra's help on that one..Burning alive may be the best way.

Spoiler:

I've missed Tyrion/Jorah tho

Quote:
If he has this knowledge, is this also partly the reason why he wants to drive a rift between Jon & Sansa?
Good question. I didn't believe the reasons LF gave to Sansa on why she should rule the North and the final plan he had for both of them ( married being king and queen...etc. ) There is something else. That's not the whole plan.Yes he wanted to take the Iron Throne ( best luck ) but if some one like Jon now he's the King in North, later when every one knows the truth about his bloodline, he could take the Iron throne and he has more right in it than Dany. He's Rhagear's son. That's why he needs Sansa to rule the North and move Jon out of her way. And this is not the end, I'm sure LF waiting for the right moment to kill Jon. Like what he had done with Jon Arryn, Ned Stark, Lysa Tully or anyone standing in his way.

Quote:
hanks for this. Some of this we already know going into S7 based on S6 but thanks for tagging as some of that are spoilerish. #13 & #14 made me laugh though
I tagged Jon's birth name bit although it was a controversial topic last year and many people had figured it out, STILL we are not sure if it's really the real name or if Empire just proposing a popular theory.
We now knew Euron will be more brutal than Ramsay. Jon/Sansa relationship will get colder. Bran is in a precarious situation, as he needs to tell the right people ( Jon ) about what he had just discovered.

Last edited by Valeerena; 06-17-2017 at 02:16 AM
Old 06-17-2017, 11:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I have no idea how to kill that Gregor zombie? We need Melisandra's help on that one..Burning alive may be the best way.
Yeah, Melisandre could help on that one. It won't be easy to kill Gregor but I trust Sandor to at least know how to kill him.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I love Tyrion's reaction to seeing a dragon for the first time. Kudos to Peter, I feel like he did see one in real-life.

Quote:
I've missed Tyrion/Jorah tho
I wonder when we'll see Jorah reunited with Dany again? S8?

Quote:
Good question. I didn't believe the reasons LF gave to Sansa on why she should rule the North and the final plan he had for both of them ( married being king and queen...etc. ) There is something else. That's not the whole plan.Yes he wanted to take the Iron Throne ( best luck ) but if some one like Jon now he's the King in North, later when every one knows the truth about his bloodline, he could take the Iron throne and he has more right in it than Dany. He's Rhagear's son. That's why he needs Sansa to rule the North and move Jon out of her way. And this is not the end, I'm sure LF waiting for the right moment to kill Jon. Like what he had done with Jon Arryn, Ned Stark, Lysa Tully or anyone standing in his way.
This is actually pretty clever if he did have knowledge about Jon's parentage. I wouldn't put it past LF to be conniving like this especially since he did help take WF back to the Starks. I'm sure he feels like Sansa at least owes him. I don't believe all the BS LF told Sansa either. I do have hope that it won't be that easy for LF this time around. Jon has to royally eff up being KITN if he even wants a chance to take him down. I guess he thinks the best way to do that is to put some rift between them.

Quote:
I tagged Jon's birth name bit although it was a controversial topic last year and many people had figured it out, STILL we are not sure if it's really the real name or if Empire just proposing a popular theory.
We now knew Euron will be more brutal than Ramsay. Jon/Sansa relationship will get colder. Bran is in a precarious situation, as he needs to tell the right people ( Jon ) about what he had just discovered.
Yeah, it's not canon yet but it is a popular theory. LOL, I wonder what Euron has up his sleeve? Now with Ramsay gone, he'll be taking his place as the next most loathed character on this show.

Old 06-18-2017, 12:53 PM
Passionate Fan

As I said Empire was just tackling a popular theory.

Quote:
I wonder when we'll see Jorah reunited with Dany again? S8?
I don't know if he'll get back to Dany this season or not but my guess that He'll spend the whole season on the journey on how to cure himself then he'll join Dany's forces, so yeah more possible on season 8.

Quote:
This is actually pretty clever if he did have knowledge about Jon's parentage. I wouldn't put it past LF to be conniving like this especially since he did help take WF back to the Starks. I'm sure he feels like Sansa at least owes him. I don't believe all the BS LF told Sansa either. I do have hope that it won't be that easy for LF this time around. Jon has to royally eff up being KITN if he even wants a chance to take him down. I guess he thinks the best way to do that is to put some rift between them.
It's all in Sansa's hands, Will she listen to him again or she'll ,as we read on some interviews, play the game but there is some tension already between her and Jon and I hate to say I disliked Sansa for that. Jon knows what she had done for him may be she didn't get the praise she deserved from the northerners but Jon doesn't want it all from the beginning, he didn't want to be KITN and Sansa can't be QITN. Her anger towards Jon is an overreaction.

Quote:
LOL, I wonder what Euron has up his sleeve? Now with Ramsay gone, he'll be taking his place as the next most loathed character on this show.
Back then was Joff then Ramsay and now we got Euron..Guys give us a break. We already have WWs to deal with and they are not nice Anyway, Euron is hostile and gruesome character in books so Yeah I expect him to be awful as a result of that I expect him to torment Yara or Theon mercilessly once capturing them may be Sand Snakes too.

Happy Father's day John Bradley posted his photo with his dad

And some memes

Old 06-18-2017, 09:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
It's all in Sansa's hands, Will she listen to him again or she'll ,as we read on some interviews, play the game but there is some tension already between her and Jon and I hate to say I disliked Sansa for that. Jon knows what she had done for him may be she didn't get the praise she deserved from the northerners but Jon doesn't want it all from the beginning, he didn't want to be KITN and Sansa can't be QITN. Her anger towards Jon is an overreaction.
That's true. Jon is her "brother". If I was Sansa, I wouldn't even listen to LF. He is so untrustworthy surely she'd know that by now?

Quote:
Back then was Joff then Ramsay and now we got Euron..Guys give us a break. We already have WWs to deal with and they are not nice Anyway, Euron is hostile and gruesome character in books so Yeah I expect him to be awful as a result of that I expect him to torment Yara or Theon mercilessly once capturing them may be Sand Snakes too.
Tbh, I thought Joffrey was hard to top until we met Ramsay. Kudos to the actors though, they really made us hate the characters even more. Do you have any idea/specs as to how Euron might get a hand on Yara & Theon if they're both in Dragonstone with Dany? We saw a trailer a glimpse of Theon who looks like he's in a battle so maybe they leave Dragonstone?

Quote:
And some memes
LOL, these are all hilarious! "World's Daddest Uncle".

Old 06-19-2017, 01:58 AM
Passionate Fan

It's a month till GOT premiere and still no new news ..Guys, C'mon we need new stills and pics..NEW, not different poses of the same pic. Is it that spoilerish???

Quote:
That's true. Jon is her "brother". If I was Sansa, I wouldn't even listen to LF. He is so untrustworthy surely she'd know that by now?
We'll see and I can't wait to know why Jon and LF had fought.

Quote:
Tbh, I thought Joffrey was hard to top until we met Ramsay. Kudos to the actors though, they really made us hate the characters even more. Do you have any idea/specs as to how Euron might get a hand on Yara & Theon if they're both in Dragonstone with Dany? We saw a trailer a glimpse of Theon who looks like he's in a battle so maybe they leave Dragonstone?
hahaha GOT keeps surprising us. I think Dany's Fleet will try to invade some lands from Westeros and here Euron will meet them with his Fleet. From the look on Theon, I guess some thing unpleasant will happen to Yara and her ships which means Euron striking harshly and powerfully. Did Euron take Yara or Theon as a hostage or even killed one of them or both? I don't know but I guess he'll capture one of them and give some speech before killing him/her monstrously to avenge and to please Cersei.

Quote:
LOL, these are all hilarious! "World's Daddest Uncle".
Yeah! Jaime is the perfect Dad/Uncle

YouTuber Leon Andrew Razon has compiled all 150,966 deaths that have occurred over the show’s first six seasons into one epic supercut

ETA: New photo from Time magazine.. Link

Quote:
In an exclusive new photo from the upcoming season, fans can see what appears to be the first moment the Mother of Dragons catches sight of the Seven Kingdoms since being whisked away as a baby following Robert's Rebellion. The image shows Dany — along with her small council of Tyrion, Missandei and Varys — being rowed ashore by an Unsullied soldier. Her three dragons — Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion — as well as her massive fleet of ships can also be seen in the background.
And a New Footage..check it out, contains new scenes like Dany entering Dragonstone, Jaime with the Lannister army, Jon in Wildling garbs, Brienne and Pod practicing.

ETA 2: More photos of Jon, Dany and Brienne/Tormund..No spoilers

Last edited by Valeerena; 06-19-2017 at 11:20 AM Reason: New photo, footage
Old 06-19-2017, 11:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Time for a new thread! Did we already agree on a thread title? I can't remember.

Quote:
It's a month till GOT premiere and still no new news ..Guys, C'mon we need new stills and pics..NEW, not different poses of the same pic. Is it that spoilerish???
Maybe because we did get promo pictures, a teaser and a trailer then they feel like they have to torture us more?

Quote:
We'll see and I can't wait to know why Jon and LF had fought.
Me too! I can't wait to see how that scene plays out.

Quote:
hahaha GOT keeps surprising us. I think Dany's Fleet will try to invade some lands from Westeros and here Euron will meet them with his Fleet. From the look on Theon, I guess some thing unpleasant will happen to Yara and her ships which means Euron striking harshly and powerfully. Did Euron take Yara or Theon as a hostage or even killed one of them or both? I don't know but I guess he'll capture one of them and give some speech before killing him/her monstrously to avenge and to please Cersei.
Yeah, my guess is one of them gets captured by Euron (but I'm placing my bet on Yara). That kind of reaction from Theon (in the trailer) might also mean that Yara's in trouble.

Thanks for the pics again (and the YT link). I'd have to ask you to just post the link of one of the pics as it has a swear word.

Quote:
ETA: New photo from Time magazine.. Link
Looks like this one will happen in the very first episode.

Quote:
And a New Footage..check it out, contains new scenes like Dany entering Dragonstone, Jaime with the Lannister army, Jon in Wildling garbs, Brienne and Pod practicing.
Thanks for this. I wonder why Spain only got this footage? Nothing spoilerish in that link too.

Old 06-20-2017, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f40/game-thr.../#post90551945