Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2019, 12:11 AM
Moderator Manager

We still have 2 eps. Dany won't die. Cersei will die surely.

Right? Ghost has been such a loyal direwolf. His ear was torn off for crying out loud and Jon can't even go over and pet him or hug him? He's always been so fond of Ghost so it seems laughable to me that he seemed like he didn't care for Ghost at all.

I'm really sad I missed this but LOL, thank goodness this show is ending.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-07-2019, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Actually when you had that Robb icon and told us here that you're about to watch S3, I was amused because you had no idea.
Well I had a feeling. I didnt see any current gifs or people talking about him so I figured he had to have died but i thought maybe it would be in the later seasons like 5 or 6.

But then when i posted in another episode thread back in season 2 someone wrote something about the red wedding and i knew that he and taiisa had just gotten together so I thought it was going to be THEIR wedding where something tragic would happen. But then they got married and i knew Robb had broken his deal so I had a feeling he would pay for it. And they were just too happy all the time. I had a feeling it was coming at the end of season 3 and it did. But I had no idea it was really going to be in that episode. And i didnt know that Catelyn was going to die too! It was definitely upsetting but I think knowing beforehand made it 10x easier. If I had to watch that live and wait a week of the finale I would have been so devastated. I loved Robb. He was probably my favorite male character.

Part of me wants to rush through the episodes so I can watch the finale with everyone else. The other part of me is like, no I should drag these episodes out slower. I'm torn.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
We still have 2 eps. Dany won't die. Cersei will die surely.

Right? Ghost has been such a loyal direwolf. His ear was torn off for crying out loud and Jon can't even go over and pet him or hug him? He's always been so fond of Ghost so it seems laughable to me that he seemed like he didn't care for Ghost at all.

I'm really sad I missed this but LOL, thank goodness this show is ending.
I mean, about the Iron Throne bec I have feeling that people will know Jon's bloodline.. So she won't back up and support him..

For real.. I mean, if I saw him and I would be like OMG!!!!! I would fight if anyone hurt my direwolf!!! But ugh.. I hate it how he just look and walk away.. For real?!?!?

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 05-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
But then when i posted in another episode thread back in season 2 someone wrote something about the red wedding and i knew that he and taiisa had just gotten together so I thought it was going to be THEIR wedding where something tragic would happen. But then they got married and i knew Robb had broken his deal so I had a feeling he would pay for it. And they were just too happy all the time. I had a feeling it was coming at the end of season 3 and it did. But I had no idea it was really going to be in that episode. And i didnt know that Catelyn was going to die too! It was definitely upsetting but I think knowing beforehand made it 10x easier. If I had to watch that live and wait a week of the finale I would have been so devastated. I loved Robb. He was probably my favorite male character.
I just have one advice: don't like characters anymore. What I loved about that ep is the chaos in that last few minutes plus that ending with Catelyn. She got stabbed and then cue ending and there was just silence. I wasn't spoiled for this ep so I loved my reaction. I was stunned and shocked and I probably should have gone to therapy that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
I mean, about the Iron Throne bec I have feeling that people will know Jon's bloodline.. So she won't back up and support him..

For real.. I mean, if I saw him and I would be like OMG!!!!! I would fight if anyone hurt my direwolf!!! But ugh.. I hate it how he just look and walk away.. For real?!?!?
I think Jon will help Dany ascend the throne. But you're right, I'm sure everyone will know that Jon is the rightful heir.

The director had to speak up about it cause apparently a lot of the fans were mad about it.

Old 05-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

the Starbucks cup.. seems like the showrunners want this whole thing to end too

imo Jon not giving Ghost a proper goodbye was not powerful at all it felt extremely ooc

Old 05-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I think Jon will help Dany ascend the throne. But you're right, I'm sure everyone will know that Jon is the rightful heir.

The director had to speak up about it cause apparently a lot of the fans were mad about it.
Yeah, I mean, soon or later, they will know and they will find the way to rid of Dany...

I know right.. I hope so, but damn..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 05-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

well i know theon and margaery die, so i am prepared for that. and my other favorites arya, dany, brienne, gendry and jon are still there so at least i can hold onto that. no idea what they will do in the finale tho.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
the Starbucks cup.. seems like the showrunners want this whole thing to end too

imo Jon not giving Ghost a proper goodbye was not powerful at all it felt extremely ooc
Not sure how no one noticed that

I thought so too
Old 05-08-2019, 11:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
Because we saw in prior seasons that he was fond of Ghost. There's no way he'd just leave him like that without a goodbye. Why can't they just say that they don't have the budget for the direwolves? At least they're being honest?

Quote:
well i know theon and margaery die, so i am prepared for that. and my other favorites arya, dany, brienne, gendry and jon are still there so at least i can hold onto that. no idea what they will do in the finale tho.
Are you near the S4 finale now? I have 2 favorite eps from that season.

Old 05-09-2019, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Would have been fine with it if they just came out and said that
Old 05-09-2019, 10:53 PM
Moderator Manager

I forgot to post these promo pics for Sunday's new ep:

Old 05-10-2019, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for those
Old 05-10-2019, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Are you near the S4 finale now? I have 2 favorite eps from that season.
Yes, I finished 4x08 tonight and will do hopefully 4x09, 4x10 and 5x01 tomorrow!

Season 4 has been fantastic, I think its my favorite season so far. I would rank them s4, s1, s2, s3. But I'm not sure, there were some amazing things about season 2 as well, so i might put that above 1. I would have to rewatch.

I thought 4x02 was amazing, I also really enjoyed 4x05. Anxious to see what will happen to Tyrion in the last 2 episodes.

I heard season 6 is amazing, i want to get to that one! lol.
Old 05-10-2019, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes, I finished 4x08 tonight and will do hopefully 4x09, 4x10 and 5x01 tomorrow!

Season 4 has been fantastic, I think its my favorite season so far. I would rank them s4, s1, s2, s3. But I'm not sure, there were some amazing things about season 2 as well, so i might put that above 1. I would have to rewatch.

I thought 4x02 was amazing, I also really enjoyed 4x05. Anxious to see what will happen to Tyrion in the last 2 episodes.

I heard season 6 is amazing, i want to get to that one! lol.
Hopefully you like those episodes

How long do you think it will take for you to watch S5?
Old 05-10-2019, 08:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

I really hope that my brother didn't ruin it even tho I'm not sure if he gave me spoiler about this show ending..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top