Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2008, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

I seriously love this show. I am hoping the announced 'cancellation' will wake up viewers to the need to watch.

But alas, if ABC doesn't freakin' advertisse it and their viewership for most of their shows is down and getting their butts kicked by CBS, maybe they could try a different line up on different days. It makes no sense since this show is WORTH saving!

I LOVED that letter. And it's so true. We take for granted that people in our lives could do with out us...especially successful ones. But sometimes...just sometimes, it's because they have those 'not-so god-sent ones' that they can get through it all.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't miss much in that letter, it was pause....and then he stated -I know what's in store for the both of you.

BUT I GET IT, I hate most networks it seems, because have you seen how much they advertised for both Scrubs and the Bachelor? GET OVER THOSE STUPID SHOWS and back a WINNER!!! ABC and NBC both make me so
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Dommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, they are so backwards in their advertising it's sickening. They try to push shows that don't deserve it but ones like Eli Stone get shafted.

It's like it doesn't exist!
Old 12-17-2008, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Well this episode pulled a few heart strings. I have to say Taylor's storyline was very interesting. I felt for her. But here's where I get confused and irritated by 'recasting' - who was the woman in the pilot? Anyone? Did they just recast the stepmother this season and the blonde woman at Taylor's engagement party was actually her stepmother? Or was that her real mother?

Made no sense to me. But bah. Missed having the Dowd around too.

As for Eli, I knew this wouldn't last. Ashley was such a temporary thing. But my question is? WHY THE HECK ISN'T HE CONSIDERING MAGGIE?

Color me confused.

But anyways...

Good episode nonetheless. Again it left me speechless as to how to express how much I want this show to continue. It frustrates me everytime I think about it.

I wish there had been more time for Maggie and Eli moments, but the cold fusion storyline was definitely interesting and actually kept me interested. I like the actress so it was interesting to see where it went.

I don't like how Eli is acting again. He's refusing good advice given to him by Chen and is bucking at God again by wanting to know his future. Grrrrr, will he ever learn?

Oh I was soooooo happy to see Beth again. I actually wish they had her more in this season. I would have loved to see Nate and Beth's romance grow and change to where they are now, which is apparently engaged? They have a good chemistry together. And they looked soooo happy together tonight.

Which made me go, 'WHAAAAAAAA?' when I saw her tell Nate she couldn't marry him. ARGH! Noooooo! I love Beth and Nate. I don't want him to be alone. But this also makes me question how this has anything to do with Eli's future, other than the fact that he might have to pick up the pieces of Nate's broken heart.

This all makes me wonder if Eli will meddle in it or try subtlety for a change and see what might be making Beth have second thoughts. I hope he is able to change her mind.

Part of me wonders if they haven't had more of Beth because the actress hasn't been available?

Anyways, still many wonderful moments that kept me enthralled! Love this show! Do you hear me ABC Execs? I love this show!
Old 12-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

you beat me to the finish line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayta (View Post)
Well this episode pulled a few heart strings. I have to say Taylor's storyline was very interesting. I felt for her.

As for Eli, I knew this wouldn't last. Ashley was such a temporary thing. But my question is? WHY THE HECK ISN'T HE CONSIDERING MAGGIE?

Good episode nonetheless. Again it left me speechless as to how to express how much I want this show to continue. It frustrates me everytime I think about it.

I wish there had been more time for Maggie and Eli moments, but the cold fusion storyline was definitely interesting and actually kept me interested. I like the actress so it was interesting to see where it went.

I would have loved to see Nate and Beth's romance grow and change to where they are now, which is apparently engaged? They have a good chemistry together. And they looked soooo happy together tonight.

Which made me go, 'WHAAAAAAAA?' when I saw her tell Nate she couldn't marry him. ARGH! Noooooo! I love Beth and Nate. I don't want him to be alone. But this also makes me question how this has anything to do with Eli's future, other than the fact that he might have to pick up the pieces of Nate's broken heart.

This all makes me wonder if Eli will meddle in it or try subtlety for a change and see what might be making Beth have second thoughts. I hope he is able to change her mind.

Part of me wonders if they haven't had more of Beth because the actress hasn't been available?

Anyways, still many wonderful moments that kept me enthralled! Love this show! Do you hear me ABC Execs? I love this show!
DITTO!!!! DITTO... this SHOW!

I wondered too why Eli had the vision of his brother's future and really just next weeks moment. Why is Beth not going to follow through with the wedding? It made me sort of laugh too, because here Eli wanted a quick little fix on his own future and he got this instead. Take that!

Maggie and Eli, needed more time and again like you, I was left wondering why not be with Maggie, you feel more than just friendship Eli, Maggie shows you in turn everytime she is around you how she feels. Is it because you can see the love and it scares you?? but that doesn't make sense, because YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE. So WTF
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Dommie, I should rename this thread Jayta and Dommie's Eli Stone Love thread.... The way it's going. Since we're the only one's posting

Anyways, yeah, I don't know. I love the actress Beth. She's very natural. I want more of her. And I want a happy ending for Nate and Beth. It's stupid they haven't given us more with them. I think they could if the execs hadn't pulled the plug

As for Eli, it's weird. I think he's totally fighting the 'destiny' he saw. At first it was because she was with Jason (i think that's his name) but now its something different. It's weird.

I don't think he's in love with her. But I do think there's a great friendship that needs more time to be on screen with each other.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

I just saw an episode. I didn't really follow the show but the cancellation makes me sad. Shows like this are needed, you know, with morals and stuff
Old 01-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Look Jayta, someone else posted about this great show.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

summer episodes

it is a way off....but I just read this, and at least they are going to give me the last filmed episodes.

ABC to Air Final Eps of 'Daisies,' 'Money,' 'Eli'

Looks like ABC has a heart after all. The network will air the final episodes of canceled shows 'Pushing Daisies,' 'Dirty Sexy Money' and 'Eli Stone' on Saturday nights at 10 p.m. this summer, according to a press release. 'Daisies' will run May 30 through June 13, 'Stone' from June 20 to July 11, and 'Money' from July 18 through Aug. 8. (April 9)
Old 04-14-2009, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

Sweet! I hear the newer episodes have aired on Sci-fi.

I bet I could watch them earlier if I d/l'd them

I seriously hate that they dumpd this show. Didn't deserve it!
Old 07-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Have you caught any of the last episodes? I forgot last weekend, but I did catch the previous two, Maggie is hooking up with that slick lawyer at the previous partnership which just SUCKS...and then Taylor's fiance Matt quit that lawfirm finally! I loved it when they were in the wine country and he met up with his ex who just happened to be the judge.

Last night was the last one I guess, Maggie and Eli are together!!! Matt and Taylor were getting married, and Tom Cavanaugh showed up. It was a good ending. I cried. I will miss this show, and plan on buying the DVD seasons.

Last edited by Dommie; 07-12-2009 at 10:47 AM
Old 06-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I recently got into this show and saw the whole series. I'm really sad that it was cancelled All of the singing hallucinations were so much fun!
funky_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi guys! Kara and I are cleaning up the board and we need to close/delete some threads. Is anybody still interested in posting in this thread? If nobody replies in 24 hrs, it will be closed.

You can always request for it to be reopened, but we will be monitoring if it will remain active.

Please also be advised, in case you aren't aware yet, that you have to ask first before opening a new thread. This is to make sure if there is interest and people are going to be posting on a regular basis.

You can still view any of the closed threads in the general tv discussion thread which is now topped.

You're welcome to PM us or post in the TV Guide if you have any questions or comments/suggestions.

Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top