Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2008, 04:28 AM
Elite Fan

Seriously, being a huge LOST fan myself, they should've canceled that long time ago

I signed the petition, anyway, I hope it helps, I don't know if it usually helps
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

♥Demily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

This show is just amazing, I was hooked instintly on this last season. I'm just so sad that they put this show on Tuesday's when they should've put it on Wednsday's it's would've possably been better for ratings.

Anyways, I loved the last episode especially Steven Culp.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Did I read right, someone is saying this show was cancelled....no freaking way. How?
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Dommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

I sign the petition; they cannot cancel this amazing show. Most shows in the air are crap; this is one of few shows on TV that is worth watching.

Icon by Me
LunaSolTierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

THANKS FOR EVERYONE SIGNING. I just put the petition over on ABC.com where there seems to be a tonne of support there. I'm hoping it will garner more signatures!

And I was thinking we could also add to the support by phoning ABC. Here's a comment line where you can leave feedback to the execs.

1-818-460-7411

press 1 (for abc networks primetime)
press 2 (opinions 30 sec comments)
press 2 (for the list primetime shows)
and press extension 354 for eli stone
then comes a beep and be ready to leave a message!!

I hope people will help out for this awesome show.

I'm thinking of sending inspiration cards to the execs as a gimmick. You know, those small business sized cards that have inspirational notes on them. And then on the back we can write: 'Eli Stone was an inspiration on our screens' something like that.

I know there aren't a lot of fans here on fanforum, which I really can't understand why.... But I hope the small fanbase that is here, will help out.

Here's where to send it to:

Steve McPherson, President
ABC Entertainment
ABC, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Jata! I will definitly go and check that out.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-25-2008, 08:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

J, count me in too. I love lending my support when it comes to quality tv. I will send some of those cards and mail. I signed the petition. Lets bombard ABC.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Ooops I totally put the wrong phone number. The prompts are right, but here is the comment line's actual number!

1-818-460-7477
Old 11-29-2008, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

Sad news about the cancellation
Old 12-01-2008, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

IT'S NOT OVER YET! Like a TV Guide article said, that as long as the new episodes are on the slate, we may have a chance at convincing ABC that we need this show!
Old 12-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayta (View Post)
IT'S NOT OVER YET! Like a TV Guide article said, that as long as the new episodes are on the slate, we may have a chance at convincing ABC that we need this show!
I hope this is true!

I'm already sad that PD is canceled!!
Old 12-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

GAWD I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! their dad....the journal....it can't be over.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

I KNOW DOMMMMMMMIEEEEEE!

It made me cry...No show on tv makes me cry like this show. I swear! I NEVER EVER EVER cry watching tv. And this show makes me cry.

It's real emotions. YOu feel like Nate and Eli are family. They have such a powerful cast. A great foundation for hundreds of little storylines. I just don't understand why they're cancelling it!

I've been phoning the comment line almost every day with comments about this show. I hope you guys have been too!
Old 12-04-2008, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I read the TV Guide article that talks about the canceled shows. They said that if viewership get higher in the beginning of the year, then we'll probably get this show back. Hopefully!

I have been a fan of this show since the premiere and it is really great, I don't understand why people just stopped watching ABC.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

past couple of days, i have looked here to see what you all thought of Tuesday's show...and I sort of felt like I was alone Now I know how you felt Jayta a couple of weeks back, and it wasn't good at all

I was in tears too. I am going to watch it again tonight, nothing on tv lately to even entertain a spud like me {{joking about the couch potato}}. I have two nights that i truly watch the telly and its monday and tuesdays. Weds if the shows are ever on..I try and catch Life and Bones, but alas, what is a person do to the rest of the time.....read, shop, talk on the phone, and get online and CHAT.

Eli's mentor or chinese guru friend made me laugh -when Nate asked how did you read the copy of the journal, when Eli burnt it, and he said "kinkos" with a very thick chinese accent.
Quote:
Dear Nate,

I'm writing to you because I don't think you'd hear me right now if we tried to talk and I don't have the guts to tell you the truth about me. About what I can see about Eli and about you. This is hard to explain which is why I am writing instead of saying it but you are going to watch your brother do some amazing things and feel lost in his shadow, but know this, he won't be able to accomplish anything without your help, your love and patience; the world is counting on you two (((darn i missed a part, because next line i wrote is))) that the future you've both been handed.

You boys are my whole world, I know what's in store for both of you and I just cry because I am so very proud. I love you Nathan, I love you so much it aches. Happy birthday, Love Dad.

Last edited by Dommie; 12-08-2008 at 05:33 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top