Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2016, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The premiere is tonight!
Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really enjoying this show, I think the cast is amazing and Michael Weatherly does fantastic in his role!
Old 05-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Season finale is tonight!

Old 05-31-2018, 08:40 AM
Absolute Fan

I initially only wanted to watch this show for Michael Weatherly but ended up liking all the other main casts too. I usually don't like legal dramas but I really like this series it's interesting, this along with Suits are the only legal dramas I enjoy watching
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi!

I thought I was a lone fan for the show so welcome.

I do love the show and I never have watched NCIS, Michaels alma mater.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Avril Lavigne

I'm so glad this show is doing well and got renewed for a third season.
Renata M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too! It's a great show!
Old 10-10-2018, 01:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I recently watched the finale of season 2 & think they did a really good job with it & Bull's heart attack. As awful as it is I like how they had him lying there & everyone passing by him without anyone seeing if they could help him. Too many people just walk past people in need unfortunately or brush them off like you hear a mother call her child away from the "strange man"
I watched the last few episodes in a row the other day & I noticed Michael touch his chest at one point in one of them. I was curious if it was a coincidence or if they'd been setting it up that he'd been having pains earlier on but didn't do anything about it... probably doesn't help that I knew that the season ended with him having a heart attack so it was already in my head while watching the other episodes

I'm really disappointed that Cable won't be on the show anymore From what I've read I don't think I'll like how they've written her out either

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ I really loved how they filmed that as well but my heart was in my throat because we had to wait for the new season premiere!

Quote:
I'm really disappointed that Cable won't be on the show anymore From what I've read I don't think I'll like how they've written her out either
It was a shock to find out she wouldn't be returning but, as to how she's written out:

Spoiler:
Old 10-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Well yes there is that too. I at least hadn't seen it & can read what happens next soon after seeing it since it aired in the US

Spoiler:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-14-2018, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with your spoiler it was sort of so closed off that there was no chance for her to return, but it makes me wonder if there were clashes on set with the actress herself.
Old 10-14-2018, 03:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Could be . I always prefer happy departures even if the character isn't going to be seen again - but even more so when I like the character

Did we get anything saying why she left the show?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-14-2018, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I did a google search and there was nothing 'official' for her departure, so maybe they haven't actually revealed that as of yet because her 'death' on the show was a surprise.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top