Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2020, 04:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

you really need to make a art thread of your own Karen. you do such great work
Old 05-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
you really need to make a art thread of your own Karen. you do such great work
Thank you for saying that. I think I am. I've actually been messing around with ideas about banners for the OP. So I definitely think I am soon. And you do great work as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle (View Post)
*looks for gifs*
You rang?

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-06-2020, 06:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

he is such a sexy man. he needs to stay shirtless and smiling at all times

I look forward to your thread whenever you decide to open it
Old 05-07-2020, 05:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
he is such a sexy man. he needs to stay shirtless and smiling at all times

I look forward to your thread whenever you decide to open it
He really is. I mean, How is he real? Perfect smile, perfect face, perfect body, charming, etc.... He is so incredibly dreamy. I can't get enough of this man. I mean, that smile of his, seriously makes me melt. UGH...

And thank you. I hope I can get it opened soon. once I figure things out.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-07-2020, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-07-2020, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

YESSSSS Wilson is very sexy!!! Full of awesomeness!!!
And I agree about you making your own art thread Karen. All your Avatars and gifs that you have made are amazing.

I am so thrilled that All Rise got renewed for a second season btw!! I was worried that after investing my time in watching the first season that it wouldn't get renewed for another season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)

UGHHHH Amy and Mark. Honestly, they feel so rushed to me. They just got together and even since then, their relationship hasn't been anything remotely interesting. It's gonna fizzle out, then living together. She snapped at him for moving her coffee mugs and rearranging her pillows. So this will be interesting to see, even though I don't wanna see it.
Yeah, I agree.... I think the relationship between them will eventually end. Or at least I hope so.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-07-2020, 12:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
He really is. I mean, How is he real? Perfect smile, perfect face, perfect body, charming, etc.... He is so incredibly dreamy. I can't get enough of this man. I mean, that smile of his, seriously makes me melt. UGH...

And thank you. I hope I can get it opened soon. once I figure things out.
yes he is all those things and so much more. he is so perfect
Old 05-07-2020, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
yes he is all those things and so much more. he is so perfect
yeah, he really is!!!

Old 05-07-2020, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
YESSSSS Wilson is very sexy!!! Full of awesomeness!!!

And I agree about you making your own art thread Karen. All your Avatars and gifs that you have made are amazing.

I am so thrilled that All Rise got renewed for a second season btw!! I was worried that after investing my time in watching the first season that it wouldn't get renewed for another season.

Yeah, I agree.... I think the relationship between them will eventually end. Or at least I hope so.
Thank you.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised it got picked up, but I think that last episode helped. I really hope the writers don't mess things up and I mean going in the direction of Lola and Mark. I know some people are really wanting it, but for me, I love their platonic friendship too much at this point. Besides, Lola is married and I know she and her husband are doing LD which is sometimes the kiss of death, but she's still a married woman and as the actress pointed out, if nothing has happened in 15 years or whatever between Mark and Lola, why all of a sudden go there? Also Wilson said something about loving the platonic relationship as well. IDK, I just think it would change their whole dynamic. I mean you can have a platonic M/F relationship, nothing wrong with that. For me, it's also what worked for Lemon and Wade so well on HOD. No romance, no sexual tension, but them being friends, bickering like siblings and being there for each other. I hope it stays this way with Mark and Lola. Amy can GTFO tho.

Trying to find Mark gifs or gonna make some. Until then, enjoy some Wade.

Old 05-07-2020, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Thank you.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised it got picked up, but I think that last episode helped. I really hope the writers don't mess things up and I mean going in the direction of Lola and Mark. I know some people are really wanting it, but for me, I love their platonic friendship too much at this point. Besides, Lola is married and I know she and her husband are doing LD which is sometimes the kiss of death, but she's still a married woman and as the actress pointed out, if nothing has happened in 15 years or whatever between Mark and Lola, why all of a sudden go there? Also Wilson said something about loving the platonic relationship as well. IDK, I just think it would change their whole dynamic. I mean you can have a platonic M/F relationship, nothing wrong with that. For me, it's also what worked for Lemon and Wade so well on HOD. No romance, no sexual tension, but them being friends, bickering like siblings and being there for each other. I hope it stays this way with Mark and Lola. Amy can GTFO tho.

yeah I agree! I love the fact that they have a platonic friendship. Don't mess it up and have them end up something else just because that is how every other platonic friendship turns out to be. The dynamic is great between them. I would like them to keep it that way. I love that the stairwell meet ups have become their thing.

Old 05-07-2020, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, in one episode, I remember people were saying how they were disappointed they didn't kiss or whatever and I'm like. So you want Mark to make a move on his CLOSEST FRIEND, who is vulnerable right now and missing her husband? I don't want to see Mark do that. I like Mark. If Mark does that, I would be disappointed in Mark. So I hope the show doesn't go there, but they probably will.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Yeah, in one episode, I remember people were saying how they were disappointed they didn't kiss or whatever and I'm like. So you want Mark to make a move on his CLOSEST FRIEND, who is vulnerable right now and missing her husband? I don't want to see Mark do that. I like Mark. If Mark does that, I would be disappointed in Mark. So I hope the show doesn't go there, but they probably will.
In my opinion I haven't gotten any impression that they were anything other than best friends. I REALLY would like it to stay that way.

Old 05-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Trying to find Mark gifs or gonna make some. Until then, enjoy some Wade.

[/img]

Old 05-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

ahhh... the best!

Old 05-07-2020, 04:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

yes I love how strong their platonic friendship has been over the years. I dont want that to ever change. I did however get the impression that there was something between Lola's friend Rachel (was that her name?, the woman who now went and opened her own firm with Amy) in the past. when they went to law school or something together. anyways I just want Amy gone.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top