Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2020, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the update
Old 05-03-2020, 12:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for that video. he looks so good there. cant wait to watch Monday's episode
Old 05-03-2020, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

He looks very good
Old 05-03-2020, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
nice. Can't wait to see them!

I still need to watch All rise! Though, I still see Wilson Bethel as Wade so it might be really hard for me to see him as another character. I want to at least give his new show a shot.

omg. Just watched that All rise video thing. I have to say there is some Wade kinsella accent coming out in some words When he says "come on" Right in the beginning.. it's kind of funny!
it happens more then you think it would. I have watched several episodes now and I hear it slip through in almost every episode (and we all know I'm listening for that ). I'm always like oop, there's Wade again when he does it. I don't think he can help it. He said in one of his interviews that he still does slip into that accent a lot, that he did with Dex on Daredevil as well, which yes he did, many times.

I started mid season. I think I have watched from like episode 12 so far and I really like his character a lot and yes it is very, very hard seeing him as someone other then Wade, but his mannerisms, the way he talks sometimes, definitely reminds me of Wade. You can take Wilson out of HOD, but can't take Wade out of Wilson. That charm still comes through. Although Wade is still his best character, IMHO, compared to Dex and Mark. Plus, I'm not giving up the opportunity to see Wilson on my screen every week. I'll force myself to watch anything that man stars in.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 05-03-2020 at 02:12 PM
Old 05-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

^I'm with you on watching whatever he's in
Old 05-03-2020, 02:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

^same here

wade will always be my favorite character of his. love that southern accent and that gorgeous smile of his
Old 05-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Wade is so dreamy. I can't even handle it. I always love the story the creator tells about his casting, how he was like the 2nd guy that came in and read for Wade and she said as soon as he walked out of the room, every woman in the room was like purple/red from blushing and gushing about how sexy and perfect he was for the part and she said she knew right then, he was their Wade. That he was just so charasmatic and charming during his audition, there was really no need to test anyone else. I don't blame them. As soon as he would have walked in, I'd been like okay, nice to meet you, you're hired. You don't have to read anything. I'm kidding.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-03-2020, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
^same here

wade will always be my favorite character of his. love that southern accent and that gorgeous smile of his

yeah. Hart of Dixie and All Rise are the only two things I've seen him, but Wade is definitely my favorite characters of his. but Mark isn't a bad character either. But like I have with other characters and other shows, it's really hard to see the actor as another character if its someone from a favorite show..... it's a dilemma. I watched 2 episodes of All Rise this afternoon to see how it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
it happens more then you think it would. I have watched several episodes now and I hear it slip through in almost every episode (and we all know I'm listening for that ). I'm always like oop, there's Wade again when he does it. I don't think he can help it. He said in one of his interviews that he still does slip into that accent a lot, that he did with Dex on Daredevil as well, which yes he did, many times.

I started mid season. I think I have watched from like episode 12 so far and I really like his character a lot and yes it is very, very hard seeing him as someone other then Wade, but his mannerisms, the way he talks sometimes, definitely reminds me of Wade. You can take Wilson out of HOD, but can't take Wade out of Wilson. That charm still comes through. Although Wade is still his best character, IMHO, compared to Dex and Mark. Plus, I'm not giving up the opportunity to see Wilson on my screen every week. I'll force myself to watch anything that man stars in.
yeah. It is really funny. I feel like since Wilson had to use the southern accent for 4 years of his life, it is almost like when a person moves somewhere where they have a different accent. You eventually take on a mixture of accents. And I think that is what happened with Wilson. He took on certain words that he can't help but sound southern. Yeah. I am having a bit of a difficult time seeing Wilson as something other than wade but I am trying. I watched 2 episodes of All rise today to see how the show is and it does look like a great show. And Wilson's character on the show Mark does seem pretty great too!

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-03-2020, 03:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

ive seen Wilson in a few shows now but HOD will always be my favorite.

I would agree with the casting director I would have hired him on the spot too. he is just too adorable and hot not to resist.
Old 05-03-2020, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
yeah. Hart of Dixie and All Rise are the only two things I've seen him, but Wade is definitely my favorite characters of his. but Mark isn't a bad character either. But like I have with other characters and other shows, it's really hard to see the actor as another character if its someone from a favorite show..... it's a dilemma. I watched 2 episodes of All Rise this afternoon to see how it was
Oh for sure. I still see Wade and I've watched a few eps now. I do enjoy his character, he's my favorite for obvious reasons, but Mark does have a charm about him and yes, that accent has stayed with him. I watched one All Rise ep last night, the one with the gun lockdown and he sounded exactly like Wade during one of those scenes, also, in that episode, the power was flickering during one of his court arguments and Mark made a comment about how the espresso machine messes with/blows with the power and I INSTANTLY thought of Zoe blowing the power on purpose by using her espresso machine to lure Wade over to her place in 1x22.

I swear I wonder if the show purposely wrote that line in, for that very reason, since that is a well known scene from Hart Of Dixie involving his character. It was set up too good to not think of that.

That or, I just can't help but relate HOD stuff into his other shows. That could be it too.

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 05-03-2020 at 05:55 PM
Old 05-03-2020, 03:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

there is also another scene he has with Amy where he brings her a jar of pickles that make me think of a scene he had with Lavon on hod.

uh all this just makes me want a real HOD reunion either a movie or a reboot with all the original cast. I want to know what they are all up to now and what Zade named their kid
Old 05-03-2020, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
there is also another scene he has with Amy where he brings her a jar of pickles that make me think of a scene he had with Lavon on hod.

uh all this just makes me want a real HOD reunion either a movie or a reboot with all the original cast. I want to know what they are all up to now and what Zade named their kid
Ah yes. "Stupid Pickles" LOL Wade hated Judson so bad.

I would cry actual tears probably. Getting the show back, the cast back, but more importantly, WADE KINSELLA back in my life. I would cry. Yep.

Well Wilson said in an interview he liked the name Oliver for their kid, so he went with that kinda. But on the show, they told Lavon if he opened his home to Meatball's cousin Pamela, then they would name their unborn child Lavon, boy or a girl. So I guess there is a Lavon Hart Kinsella running around somewhere. lol
Old 05-03-2020, 04:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

right I was thinking that too. well it has been a number of years. there is a possibility they could have more than one kid by now too.
Old 05-03-2020, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
right I was thinking that too. well it has been a number of years. there is a possibility they could have more than one kid by now too.
Very true.

I would like to think they have a little girl as well, by now. Wade did mention "kids" when they were locked in the Rammer Jammer, so he definitely had having more then one on his mind.

Honestly, even if the cast did a photoshoot or reunion special like what Dawson's Creek did, I would be happy. We got cute pics from that. Maybe some cast photos, esp some of Rachel and Wilson together, maybe recreating W/Z moments, the way the Dawson's Creek cast did. I am a huge Pacey and Joey fan and when I saw Josh lay his head on Katie's shoulder (during the reunion photoshoot) after all these years of seeing them barely interact, all the PJ feels in me came rushing back hardcore. I would love for the HOD cast to do something like that too.

I'm into to this show kinda, mainly for Wilson. I'm still not as into the whole cast as I am HOD, but I guess we will see going forward how this all plays out for me. If it gets picked up for season 2.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:

hahaha yeah. "Stupid pickles!" It still makes me laugh that he got so mad over pickles. I feel like there are going be a lot of things with his new character that are going to remind me of Wade. The episode I was watching yesterday, his character Mark did this "wooo" yell thing that Wilson used to do as Wade so it reminded me a lot of him. I feel like there are a lot of mannerisms that stuck with him after his character as Wade that are continuing with his character Mark on All Rise.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top