Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2013, 11:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Yep. Maybe we will not have detective scenes, and I feel Lydia is going to be busy between her power/Aiden/Peter but who knows?

Also I would like he would have said more about Lydia's side...I mean he explained that Stiles needs to know more about adult love but he didn't say anything about Lydia's opinion/feelings

Maybe we could be the start of something
Old 08-21-2013, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

i noticed that as well. i wonder what lydia's pov is on everything. i like what he said but i'm not going to worry too much about it. what we see onscreen could be completely different from jeff is saying now.

Old 08-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Jeff loves Lydia and Stiles so I'm not really worried. It seems like the kiss scene solidified them moving forward for him

We also have to remember that Jeff in recent interviews is pretty much only talking about the beginning of 3b and what happens when the show comes back in January. Usually, the things he talks about at the end of a season for the upcoming season plays out in episode 1...lol
Old 08-21-2013, 12:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
i noticed that as well. i wonder what lydia's pov is on everything. i like what he said but i'm not going to worry too much about it. what we see onscreen could be completely different from jeff is saying now.
I agree with you here...everything changes so much, and all the time

Old 08-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesjules (View Post)

We also have to remember that Jeff in recent interviews is pretty much only talking about the beginning of 3b and what happens when the show comes back in January. Usually, the things he talks about at the end of a season for the upcoming season plays out in episode 1...lol
yep.

Old 08-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I had a lot of very strong emotions following the finale, not even with regards Stiles/Lydia so much, but mostly about the disservice they're doing to Lydia's character by trying to show that she's Ok with hooking up with a known killer. Thankfully I was able to rant about that in other places, so can be more positive here, heh.

I loved this latest Jeff quote, the main reason being that we finally know what his direction for the kissing scene was. And I can now thank Dylan and Holland even more for the way they acted out that scene. Jeff himself said several times how much he loved Stiles & Lydia interaction in 3A, all the detective scenes, so I'm hopeful he'll continue to write them in 3B as well.

And this part sounds especially promising:
"They are good together, aren't they?" "We're definitely gonna be exploring the complexities of their relationships."

I don't think their relationship up to this point was that complex. They had a lot of progress, the grew a lot closer, they became friends, but mostly it was straight-forward as we always knew where they stand. So my guess is now that kiss did complicate things, which is wonderful!

And the quote I remembered the most after the finale, was the one Jeff said at comic-con: "make them laugh, make them cry, but most of all make them wait", cause that perfectly describes exactly what he's doing with Stiles/Lydia relationship.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

http://-beaconhills.tumblr.com/post/58943360530

Old 08-21-2013, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 08-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

the undeniable power of human love
come along, pond

Old 08-21-2013, 05:21 PM
Absolute Fan

I was thinking earlier about the whole Aiden thing and Lydia's mind set. I think being with Aiden right now is familiar to her. He's kind of a Jackson 2.0 she's what to except with him. I think with Stiles she's not ready for the kind of relationship. He loves her so much and knows so much about her and sees the real her that I think it might scare her a little bit right now.

so close to being in love. if i would’ve known that you wanted me the way i wanted you, then maybe we wouldn’t be two worlds apart, but right here in each other’s arms. we almost knew what love was, but almost is never enough. x
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 08-21-2013, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

that's pretty.

Old 08-21-2013, 05:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Lydia has to realize she deserves better than the Jackson's and the Aiden's of this world. People can tell her that her boyfriends treat her like crap and she has awful taste in men until the cows come home but until she stands up for herself and sees it for herself, she'll always be scared of Stiles....she doesn't know what that kind of love is like.

Hopefully 3b will bring out that side of Lydia
Old 08-21-2013, 05:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love what Jeff said! Especially this: "They are good together, aren't they?" "We're definitely gonna be exploring the complexities of their relationships." It's a good future title

Be together at the start of time

Start of time ♥
Old 08-21-2013, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

they are good together. romantic or platonic.

eta; Kristen Snyder from AfterBuzz should be added to the honorary shipper list.
"I really love them together. I really hope they somehow end up together."

Last edited by Nothing Else Matters; 08-21-2013 at 06:41 PM
Old 08-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesjules (View Post)
I think Lydia has to realize she deserves better than the Jackson's and the Aiden's of this world. People can tell her that her boyfriends treat her like crap and she has awful taste in men until the cows come home but until she stands up for herself and sees it for herself, she'll always be scared of Stiles....she doesn't know what that kind of love is like.
Makes me think of the quote from perks of being a wallflower "You accept the love you think you deserve. "
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me