Old 07-25-2016, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

We made it to the last round.

So awesome. I will go vote.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
We made it to the last round.

So awesome. I will go vote.
Yeah and at least Wendy and the Arrow writers room tweeted about it! That's all I saw but others from the show may have too. I'm really enjoying that we are the only show of the Flarrowverse left. I'm just really proud of Arrow fans for getting us this far. We made it to the top 4 out of 64 shows! Pretty sure you can vote once a day across various devices so vote as much as you can. Let's get ourselves a magazine cover!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-25-2016 at 06:39 PM
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
EW's Fall TV Cover Battle: Vote for our cover star! | EW.com

Yay we made it to the last round! If we beat Flash we can totally beat all these shows! We have until Aug 1! Vote everyday! Let's do this thing!
lol... Arrow vs. Flash via cover-battle
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

^ It was a pretty great battle. Honestly would have loved to see either on the cover. However, i stuck to voting for Arrow. Gotta keep loyalty to my board.

now as four the four left between Big Bang, Gilmore Girls, Arrow and Supernatural. Id love to see any but Big Bang on the cover. I dont watch Supernatural anymore... One day ill catch up but i love that its like the engine that just keeps going. Im a die hard Gilmore Girls fan and so freaking excited for the revival but you know still stuck to loyalty again.
Old 07-28-2016, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

do we know who the winner was
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

cody runners (Rhodes) pro wrestler has his Arrow debut set

Old 07-28-2016, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

^ Uh, thats pretty cool.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
do we know who the winner was
It's still on the last round. Voting ends Aug 1. And them I'm not sure if they are going to announce the winner or just publish the magazine in the fall and surprise everyone. Because when you vote it takes you to countdown of 40 something days and says that's when the winner will be revealed.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-31-2016 at 10:08 PM
Old 07-31-2016, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)

Yay we made it to the last round! If we beat Flash we can totally beat all these shows! We have until Aug 1! Vote everyday! Let's do this thing!
Voted! I can't believe we have to wait 39 days to know the results
Old 07-31-2016, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

^Votimg ends at 12pm Eastern time today (Monday), so throw some last votes Arrow's way. Let's get that magazine cover!
Old 08-01-2016, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

did it already end?
Old 08-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yea, I think they voting ended earlier today.

Sadly we have to wait a month to learn the winner
Old 08-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

It's going to be so hard to wait that long! I wish they'd just tell us now. I think we have a really good chance of winning. We had a very organized fandom effort that only maybe Supernatural could match. How do you still have that much enthusiasm for a show 12 years in though, lol. I'm not sure I'd have the energy to still care quite that much 12 years in. I mean if it was Arrow I'd probably still watch and care but im not sure iPad really be interested in polls and stuff like that at that point. That's just so long to be that invested in a show! But anyway yeah we definitely have a good shot!
Old 08-02-2016, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

any idea who won?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

^ No idea they didn't give you hints or anything. After you voted in the final round they gave you a countdown until it was revealed.
Reply   Post New Thread