Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2016, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Just hope Monday works for her and that she'll have internet then. We had a storm take our power out for 3 days and our net didn't comeback til like 2 days after that.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Dang that's a nasty storm. Other than the very unexpected blizzard we had over 20 years ago I don't think our power has ever been out more than a day. Torndaoes in our area have done that too but luckily we aren't hit that bad. I hope she didn't get hit that bad.

How are you btw? How's the floor renovating going?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-10-2016, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm okay. You?

It's mostly done. They've just got to do around the edges of doors, etc. And a random piece in the middle of the kitchen closet. They'll do that on Monday. Then another guy will be here to wire the new kitchen and then we'll get the upper cabinets installed. The bottom cabinets can't go in until we get the new counter-top and sink. Which is like another 3 weeks away. I think the new stove/oven can go in after the upper cabinets are in place.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

I'm okay.

That's good. But wow, lots more other work to do though. Sounds like you'll have a nice new kitchen soon. A
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-10-2016, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Just want it done. We've got kitchen stuff overall the house.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

I imagine that's not fun. Sorry. I hope it all gets done as fast as possible.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I really hope its done by the time Arrow returns
Old 09-10-2016, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

I hope so for you too.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks
Old 09-10-2016, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

When we get to 4X14, just wanna watch the engagement scenes?
Old 09-10-2016, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah sure we can just watch the Olicity stuff. The glitter scene and the engagement party stuff.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Okay.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

It's a good plan.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Hey girls! . I will be on after this card game.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Closed Thread   Post New Thread