Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2016, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

How long do you want to wait? I'm good with waiting for a while.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Don't want to wait til 9
Old 09-10-2016, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, is 8:45 too late to wait?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Let's give her like 10 more minutes
Old 09-10-2016, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Okay. I just hate that stupid weather might prevent her from rewatching. Stupid weather.

Anyway did you see where SA posted a 15 second video if himself laughing in response to some hater complaining about the new Felicity spoiler? It was one of those Felicity and friends idiots. And SA laughed at them! It was hilarious. I love him. He's so protective of Felicity and Olicity. That's our Captain!
Old 09-10-2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I saw it
Old 09-10-2016, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Well don't be too excited about it, lol. He also posted a live vid. Not very exciting but they are raffling off an Arrow set visit! But it's only for people going to that Orlando con, that's where the raffle will be. I was like no fair, I want a chance for a set visit. I hope an Olicity fan gets it or at least not a hater.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Haters shouldn't win anything ever
Old 09-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

So true. They aren't likely to be the ones to spend money on Arrow related things anyway. Though all this money goes to a good cause. But still no haters please.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Are you ready to start?
Old 09-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah. I just feel bad Hazel wasn't able to get on for the rewatch. This is the best ep of the season. I'd be sad to miss it. I kind of feel like we should postpone it.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yeah, but there's other good episodes to watch and it's not like it's the only time we'll watch it.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah but it's the proposal ep. I almost feel like we should postpone it. She's going to hate missing this one.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I guess we could postpone it to Monday and just talk instead tonight.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Okay. Sounds good. Any other ep I think would be okay but I feel like she'd be really upset to miss rewatching the proposal ep. Thanks for agreeing. I think she'll really appreciate that we waited.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread