Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2016, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Oliver calling Lance by his first name was nice
I missed that?! Seriously I don't know what I was doing during this episode?! I missed a lot?!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Oliver calling him Quentin was kind of weird, lol. Not bad weird just different weird. But it's nice that they are that close.

I love that Felicity gave Oliver another inspirational speech! I love when she does that!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Me it is the best.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 04-27-2016, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They were on good terms tonight which was good to see.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yes they were .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Old 04-27-2016, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Did you guys notice Felicity swinging her dangling feet back and forth in her chair in the lair like some little kid? It was so adorable! I didn't notice until gifs of it started going around on Twitter. So cute!

Also the that teased line we didn't like actually turned out to be kind of sweet in a way. Felicity made Diggle smile and he really need that even if just for a moment. And her joking about the Oliver and William situation is kind of good thing. It means she's starting to move past it. Again some of the hurt and anger have faded away, this is good news!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-27-2016 at 08:04 PM
Old 04-27-2016, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

https://twitter.com/FanMomMer/status/725510455624634369
Old 04-27-2016, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
It’s true. He’ll do anything for her. She couldn’t say it right then. They aren’t in that place right now and she’s never been one to put herself before everyone else, but it’s there. In her ‘us.’ Do it for me. Because her love for him hasn’t faded. It still burns bright in her heart. But she knows that she deserves better - that she deserves the same trust and honesty that she puts into a relationship.

And Oliver knows this too.

He knows it’s why she can’t say that ‘me’ right now. It’s the same reason he couldn’t reach across the car and take her hand even though he wanted to more than anything.

And he knows that his love for her burns just as bright. She is the one who has always seen the good in him. She’s the one who has always seen his heart. She is the one who has always pointed him in the right direction when he has been adrift. She is the one who has believed in him when no one else did.

If she asks, he will do it. There’s no choice to make.
felicitys: If it’s you asking, I’ll do it. ...

Old 04-27-2016, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Really like that post Hazel! So true!

Kate I was begging for whatsherface and the stupid island back after the first flashback tonight, lol.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

You know what's funny? I missed so much stuff during that episode but I actually did notice Felicity dangling/swining her feet back and forth?!

This is funny cause it's true!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-27-2016, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Someone on tumblr suggested she did that because of the whole wheelchair thing.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea I notice that.

Old 04-27-2016, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Someone on tumblr suggested she did that because of the whole wheelchair thing.
I kind of thought about that when I saw it? Like because she couldn't move her legs and feet for a while now she moves them all time?
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-27-2016, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I saw someone on Twitter saying she was enjoying her bio implant, lol. Could be. I don't why she was doing it but it was really adorable! Just such a cute thing to do!
Old 04-27-2016, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

It was cute.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread