Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2016, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Leticia

He never offered to train the fake BC.

Oliver talked the fake BC down with a "what would the real BC want you to do?' speech
Yeah that I remember. I just saw some LL fan on Twitter claim that but I also just realized she said she didn't watch the ep, so don't know where she got that idea from, lol, so nevermind. Also saw some who somehow still think LL is coming back. Oy vey, how is that possible after MG shouting permanent death from the rooftops and this episode that screamed she's never coming back ever. Really people really? I just can't with that crap anymore.

Hi, Leticia!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-27-2016 at 07:19 PM
Old 04-27-2016, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
The tone of this exchange was certainly different than the original flash forward, at least at the end.

Anyone worried about Olicity should take note of how the show stirs up anxiety and than how they write the actual interactions between Oliver and Felicity.

Look at his eyes. He just buried Laurel, and Felicity has tasked him with the impossible with only an “I believe in you,” for a weapon, and he’s like, “If it’s you asking, I’ll do it.”

Zero anger, zero frustration, just bumping it to the top of the Honey Do list.
Fiacresgirl
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 04-27-2016, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Lol they even had Lance reiterate multiple times to Dinah that she's gone! Wake up people!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-27-2016, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

When someone hasn't watched it they shouldn't be talking about it. This episode went out of it's way to say they aren't bringing her back.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Feliciy is back on the team .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Old 04-27-2016, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

I like that post about Olicity Hazel!

And I just realized one thing about O/L that the writers didn't retcon in those flashbacks, Oliver running when LL brought up a future together, lol. He still ran from commentment with her every time. She thought they were going to have a future and he ran back to hell island. That hilarious. Even when they try to over romanticize it the writers still manage to make O/L look like crap. Also managed to make it even more ridiculous that she kept that old picture of her and still called him the lobe of her life 3 years later. Ugh that relationship was a mess. So glad it's off our screens in any form forever.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-27-2016, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Re-con proof:
mimozka: ARROW season 1 tie-in comics: #36... - BookOlicityNessa
Old 04-27-2016, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Just saw this.

Old 04-27-2016, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
I love this ^^!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's just the tip of the retcon iceberg, lol. (Btw Diggle had a cane?) MG is the one basically in charge of the show comics I don't know why he'd retcon them. They could've honored her without all the retconning. The fan service though has to just be another sign of how permanently dead she is. They gave her fans a parting gift because she's never coming back. It was a terrible writing choice but at least she's gone for good.
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hate when shows return from big breaks and the new episode sucks.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
I love this ^^!
Me to.

Old 04-27-2016, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Wanna start with her vows as thread titles tomorrow?
Old 04-27-2016, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Sure.

Old 04-27-2016, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

That's fine with me Kate.

Hey at least we have nowhere to go but up next week! 4x20 can't possibly be as bad or worse than the crap tonight.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread