Hart of Dixie

Like that vid too
Old 12-20-2013, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

This wasn’t your fault.

girls with sharp teeth
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 12-20-2013, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

He's never blamed her
Old 12-20-2013, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

(x)
Old 12-20-2013, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Like that gifset
Old 12-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

If you need to tell someone about your day,you can tell me

oliver-and-felicity
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 12-20-2013, 02:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)
Someone here or on another board pointed that there are distinct parrallels between Felicity and Shado. The discussion resulted in two possible scenarios, Felicity is doomed to die for Laurel, the way Shado dies for Sara. Or Oliver will save Felicity since he couldn't save Shado.

The show is both paralleling and reverse paralleling the island story in Starling. For instance, we see Roy and Slade getting injected with Miraku. On the island the events there drive a wedge between Oliver/Slade, in Starling it's going to force Oliver/Roy together, because Oliver is going to be forced to train Roy (my spec but seems kind of obvious).

We also have Slade going villain and more than likely Roy becoming a hero.

I'm still not sure about this corrupt thing, I think Isabel might be working for Slade and trying to drive a wedge between Oliver/Felicity.
i try not to think about the horrible things they have planned for felicity , or at least have slade plan but doesnt mean they'll all come to fruition or be total success , i just hope feicity is strong enough to deal with the obstacles and survive

i sometimes have this niggling suspicion that they're building up felicity and olicity only to tear it down and break our heart in the process but if that's their plan they'll lose me as a viewer esp if its so laurel can come in and reap all the benefits of felicity work on getting oliver to open up his heart and have hope again in his life
HELL TO THE NO!!!

so here's to this just me letting pessimistic thoughts through my olicity shield but its only because i have such hope for them and i very much want them to be crazy happy and kick ass as team arrow with diggle and roy

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/
Old 12-20-2013, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

x
Old 12-20-2013, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

gifset. Reminds me of how she challenges him, she doesn't let him get away with any of his--- well you know . That's why they fit, she helps him become stronger and one step closer to the hero he's meant to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyevenstar22 (View Post)
i try not to think about the horrible things they have planned for felicity , or at least have slade plan but doesnt mean they'll all come to fruition or be total success , i just hope feicity is strong enough to deal with the obstacles and survive

i sometimes have this niggling suspicion that they're building up felicity and olicity only to tear it down and break our heart in the process but if that's their plan they'll lose me as a viewer esp if its so laurel can come in and reap all the benefits of felicity work on getting oliver to open up his heart and have hope again in his life
HELL TO THE NO!!!

so here's to this just me letting pessimistic thoughts through my olicity shield but its only because i have such hope for them and i very much want them to be crazy happy and kick ass as team arrow with diggle and roy
I'm really hoping they don't build up Olicity only to destroy them, I mean if the writers do that they'll piss off 90% of the audience that's patiently waiting for Olicity to happen. I think this Slade thing is meant to be major angst for them, allowing them to finally face their feelings for each other.

My biggest fear is that they'll Gwen Stacify Felicity, whoever knows Spiderman knows who she is and what happened to her , in order to make room for Laurel; gah I hope not though.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)

Last edited by Lucas4Brooke; 12-20-2013 at 02:20 PM
Old 12-20-2013, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

x

I’ll come back.
Promise me.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nice gifset
Old 12-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

this made me laugh lol

(x)
Old 12-20-2013, 02:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)
Someone here or on another board pointed that there are distinct parrallels between Felicity and Shado. The discussion resulted in two possible scenarios, Felicity is doomed to die for Laurel, the way Shado dies for Sara. Or Oliver will save Felicity since he couldn't save Shado.

The show is both paralleling and reverse paralleling the island story in Starling. For instance, we see Roy and Slade getting injected with Miraku. On the island the events there drive a wedge between Oliver/Slade, in Starling it's going to force Oliver/Roy together, because Oliver is going to be forced to train Roy (my spec but seems kind of obvious).

We also have Slade going villain and more than likely Roy becoming a hero.

I'm still not sure about this corrupt thing, I think Isabel might be working for Slade and trying to drive a wedge between Oliver/Felicity.
I support the latter. I took note of that and I had mentioned in the last thread. Although I didn't go indepth. Maybe this was discussed in the spoiler thread.

I will say though that I do not think that Felicity will die. There is no way the execs will allow that too happen. Therefore we'll see a mirror reflection of what happened on the Island.

I also see the Slade/Shado relationship might be mirrored to the Oliver/Felicity one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideMyHeart (View Post)
I agree but sometimes you have to throw the hate off. I get sad when people bash Oliver/Felicity cuz they're my happy ship (I dont have a lot of those ) but I let it go because there will always be those few haters, y'know? Nothing you can do about it
Their most peoples happy ship if any of these polls mean anything and any of the magazine and other actors on other shows are shipping them.

There is no other identifiable couple on the show anyway except for Roy and Thea and they are way too much teen angst for me at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyevenstar22 (View Post)

HELL TO THE NO!!!

I think that is the farthest thought from my head. The only show that I ever felt that and within reason was Roswell. The fans were evil and destroyed that show. They were able to really mess things up. I was a Alien supporter and felt Tess and Max were meant to be. That being said I knew where it was going since some fans new some of the actors who then pressured the writers and then it turned into a fiasco.

However, this show is completely different. The fans are not necessarily controlling the story line. They are supporting a main couple and the writers are tapping into that and enjoying the ride. They are rewriting what they have but the point is...once they set up the consumption for the masses they knew the story line would have to be different.

Felicity is an accessible character and makes the story line that much more accessible to a larger mass of people. When you have too many fantastical characters people do turn off.

People automatically watch the show and identify Oliver and Felicity as the main couple lead. End of story. The writers will maximize on this.

I can tell you, in my 23 years of shipping (I'm 33, I started with soap actors first)...this is the first ship I feel confident on being on and I have not been disappointed. And I mean this in a underdog getting the guy sort of way.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Emily Bett Rickards

Closed Thread   Post New Thread