Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

In Transition, Favourite Arrow Moments: 1x18 - Salvation
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-5,NJH D-105 OSW D-131, J-Hope D-132, Jinyoung-D-153 JK-D-370

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-341
Old 12-19-2013, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Like that scene
Old 12-19-2013, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Ya me to! .

“When you believe in what you do, you find a way to make it work.”

“How?”

http://****yeahfelicityandoliver.tum...you-find-a-way
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-5,NJH D-105 OSW D-131, J-Hope D-132, Jinyoung-D-153 JK-D-370

Old 12-19-2013, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

Anyone else remember when Oliver was panicking way back in the beginning ecause Felicity had the bomb collar around her neck? "Felicity talk to me!" He was so sweet to her then.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 12-19-2013, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .

Old 12-20-2013, 12:06 AM
Loyal Fan

guys read this fic its awesome

Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

felicity is pregnant oliver is the father and neither knows about it yet ...

edit:

to me oliver was first attracted to felicity when he saw her dressed up for the first time , that silent gulp told my fledgeling shipper heart all it needed to hear and see to jump out of the nest and spread its wingsand fly away, more like first time he is aware he finds her attractive but shakes it off and doesnt give his reaction any meaning , as for felicity her brain fell in love asap and she's been playing catch up ever since very reluctantly

HAYLIJAH / OLICITY/ OUTLAWQUEEN /KLAROLINE/BAMON /caskett/Olitz /frary/ abby&luka/ Rose&Dimitri / edward&bella/arwen&aragorn/

Last edited by ladyevenstar22; 12-20-2013 at 12:24 AM
Old 12-20-2013, 12:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was lurking on the TVD spoiler thread and it was a few idiots talking trash about Felicity % Felicity/Oliver. Whatever haters gonna hate. Need to stay focus on their own show.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmac1 (View Post)
I was lurking on the TVD spoiler thread and it was a few idiots talking trash about Felicity % Felicity/Oliver. Whatever haters gonna hate. Need to stay focus on their own show.
Welcome to this thread. But I will say I saw the thread in question and it looked like drama on both ends of the spectrum...not just one. Although I will concede one thing...actors are fair game if we are talking about their delivery of lines and selling a believable story. Failure to do that is not just on the writers but the actor.

I had posted this towards the last page of thread 30 so I figure I would repost here for everyone's discussion since I don't think a few people saw it.

It's about Slade/Felicity/Oliver angle:

Admittedly I have not watched all the eps of Arrow. But I was looking at the episode Keep Your Enemies Closer and I was looking at the scene between Shado and Slade while he was suffering from his burn. It sounds like a conversation between Oliver and Felicity. Kind of the side stepping that is done of possible feelings. And it was just when Shado and Slade say these lines:
Sh: I'm not leaving you.
Sl: I will not be the reason something happens to you.
Sh: We're in agreement, because I make my own choices.
Sl: You're a strong woman.
Sh: When I care about someone there is nothing I won't do for them.
Sl: Another thing...we have...in common.

Then they share a bed.

The reason this struck a cord with me is because Felicity has said lines like this in season 1 and in Season 2. Not to mention Dig, Detective Lance, and Barry has referred to her as a strong woman. I could be wrong but I have yet to hear Oliver refer to Felicity in that way. He has agreed to those statements and called her remarkable and the such. But I'm not sure if he's used those lines. But Felicity has said many of those comments.

After watching that scene I get the feeling that this scene may be reenacted in the future but between Felicity and Oliver in some way. If Slade were to create the environment in which that happened and he sees this interaction...I sincerely doubt that he would follow through with hurting Felicity because from what I can see Felicity seems to resemble Shado in many ways.

This also makes me wonder if that scene where Oliver is hallucinating and you can hear Shado echoing Felicity may be a bit of foreshadowing by the writers.

Something is tingling here for me...It's a bit speculation and I could be wrong...but I think I will go rewatch these eps of the flash backs and more about Shado. I just get the feeling the writers might be making them parallel in some way.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideMyHeart (View Post)
Anyone else remember when Oliver was panicking way back in the beginning ecause Felicity had the bomb collar around her neck? "Felicity talk to me!" He was so sweet to her then.
I know

So early on he was already protective over her

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)

This also makes me wonder if that scene where Oliver is hallucinating and you can hear Shado echoing Felicity may be a bit of foreshadowing by the writers.

Something is tingling here for me...It's a bit speculation and I could be wrong...but I think I will go rewatch these eps of the flash backs and more about Shado. I just get the feeling the writers might be making them parallel in some way.
yeah I think slade means business. And there is this strong foreshadowing that he wants oliver to suffer the same way he did. which relates to shado and what felicity is to oliver.

I like the speculation

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 12-20-2013, 06:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Someone here or on another board pointed that there are distinct parrallels between Felicity and Shado. The discussion resulted in two possible scenarios, Felicity is doomed to die for Laurel, the way Shado dies for Sara. Or Oliver will save Felicity since he couldn't save Shado.

The show is both paralleling and reverse paralleling the island story in Starling. For instance, we see Roy and Slade getting injected with Miraku. On the island the events there drive a wedge between Oliver/Slade, in Starling it's going to force Oliver/Roy together, because Oliver is going to be forced to train Roy (my spec but seems kind of obvious).

We also have Slade going villain and more than likely Roy becoming a hero.

I'm still not sure about this corrupt thing, I think Isabel might be working for Slade and trying to drive a wedge between Oliver/Felicity.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love how quick these threads are going, love the title!
Old 12-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmac1 (View Post)
I agree but sometimes you have to throw the hate off. I get sad when people bash Oliver/Felicity cuz they're my happy ship (I dont have a lot of those ) but I let it go because there will always be those few haters, y'know? Nothing you can do about it

Old 12-20-2013, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Olicity are my only ship that's in a good place right now.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Same. I dont have a lot of present TV ships (most of mine are past TV or ships that are no longer together ) so Oliver/Felicity are my happy place ship right now. Which makes me VERY protective over them, y'know?

I cant believe how far we've come with Oliver/Felicity though! Did we ever anticipate that we'd get what we've gotten so far with them? I know I didnt! Season 2 has been absolutely GOLDEN for us

Old 12-20-2013, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hopefully this season will continue to be good to us