Old 02-24-2016, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Correct
Old 02-24-2016, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

WB Maria!

And yes I agree, space was better. And nothing felt over or done with them. Oliver just has some work to do is all. Things really could've gone a lot worse. It's not as bad as I thought it would be.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-24-2016, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Correct
Thanks hun .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-43,NJH D-143 OSW D-169, J-Hope D-170, Jinyoung-D-191 JK-D-408

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-21 LDH D-379
Old 02-24-2016, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Thanks girls!

Yeah this is definitely not the end of Olicity by any means. It's just going to be hard to watch the show without getting our fix of Olicity cutness for a while? I'm worried we won't even be getting angsty scenes either? I know angsty Olicity isn't great but I'll take Olicity scenes of any kind as long as they are together.

I won't be doing the re-watch. I have a lot of shows to catch up on and my DVR recording space is starting to reach maximum capacity lol! I need to watch my other shows. You girls have fun though.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 02-24-2016, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

My mental image of it was so much worse than the reality of it.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

And yes I agree, space was better .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-43,NJH D-143 OSW D-169, J-Hope D-170, Jinyoung-D-191 JK-D-408

Old 02-24-2016, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Who's watching Oliver on LOT live tomorrow?
Old 02-24-2016, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Well the next episode we know will focus on Olicity and their relationship at least so we will definitely get some angst there. I think we will get plenty of angst, these writers love angst.

Honestly as far as "break ups" go, this one was not that bad. It was very adult and mature and focused on the issues at hand not over dramatic claims like the 4x08 fight. And it wasn't very definitive despite her removing the ring, all she could say was she's needs space, she couldn't say anything it's over. Because her love for him is already battling to win out over everything else. It's like pollock said in the EBR spoiler thread, it was like they set up a challenge for Oliver to do better and prove he's worthy of her trust and ready for marriage. And weirdly enough I feel like this is actually going to be really good for them because Oliver is going to have some real growth here and he's really not going to make stupid mistakes like this again, this really will be the last time he lies to Felicity. They really are going to be so much stronger for this. They are getting the work on their issues done before marriage so they will have a successful and happy marriage. Like I've being saying, this is their final test before marriage.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-24-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Who's watching Oliver on LOT live tomorrow?
I am .

Old 02-24-2016, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'm pretty okay with things right now.

Me too Hazel.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Honestly as far as "break ups" go, this one was not that bad. It was very adult and mature and focused on the issues at hand not over dramatic claims like the 4x08 fight. And it wasn't very definitive despite her removing the ring, all she could say was she's needs space, she couldn't say anything it's over. Because her love for him is already battling to win out over everything else. It's like pollock said in the EBR spoiler thread, it was like they set up a challenge for Oliver to do better and prove he's worthy of her trust and ready for marriage. And weirdly enough I feel like this is actually going to be really good for them because Oliver is going to have some real growth here and he's really not going to make stupid mistakes like this again, this really will be the last time he lies to Felicity. They really are going to be so much stronger for this. They are getting the work on their issues done before marriage so they will have a successful and happy marriage. Like I've being saying, this is their final test before marriage.
This .

Old 02-24-2016, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I don't know about you guys, but I like that Paul was her therapist.

PM Hazel.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

I'll be here to watch LOT tomorrow!

I was about to start talking about something super spoilery and realized where I was lol!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 02-24-2016, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

I'm also pretty okay weirdly, lol. I mean obviously it breaks my heart that they are apart but it's so obvious they will work through this so I'm not worried.

I'm not real sure her walking out means she's actually the one leaving the loft. She didn't take stuff with her after all. He may still leave. Still a good chance of that because I don't think he's going to feel right keeping the loft while she has to find another place to stay. And really she shouldn't be the one to leave her home. But if she is the one staying elsewhere, I hope it's with Diggle. I need some more Delicity, not enough of that this season.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Sorry trying to keep up with , twtter and Tumblr Kate.

I will go look now.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread