View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 09:25 PM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

Well the next episode we know will focus on Olicity and their relationship at least so we will definitely get some angst there. I think we will get plenty of angst, these writers love angst.

Honestly as far as "break ups" go, this one was not that bad. It was very adult and mature and focused on the issues at hand not over dramatic claims like the 4x08 fight. And it wasn't very definitive despite her removing the ring, all she could say was she's needs space, she couldn't say anything it's over. Because her love for him is already battling to win out over everything else. It's like pollock said in the EBR spoiler thread, it was like they set up a challenge for Oliver to do better and prove he's worthy of her trust and ready for marriage. And weirdly enough I feel like this is actually going to be really good for them because Oliver is going to have some real growth here and he's really not going to make stupid mistakes like this again, this really will be the last time he lies to Felicity. They really are going to be so much stronger for this. They are getting the work on their issues done before marriage so they will have a successful and happy marriage. Like I've being saying, this is their final test before marriage.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/