Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2015, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

No idea how they chose.

Wait.. they're like 50 000 notes in front. And less than 2 hours ago they were only 12 000 in front going by the posts on this page. How can they be increasing that fast?

ETA: I might set up a second tumblr account to just reblog this. I don't think my followers will appreciate a spam of all the one thing.
Old 06-26-2015, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know how they are moving so fast. They must have other fandoms helping them because there is no way I believe Bamon is this popular.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-26-2015, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

I guess it also depends how many people know how to set up A LOT of accounts and get them auto voting or something.
Old 06-26-2015, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

They can do that? Have accounts that auto-vote? That sounds like cheating. Not cool.

It's probably a good thing that I'm new on Tumblr and have no followers because they would probably mostly be like "Wth?" over all my reblogs, lol.

How the hell is Bamon moving this fast?! They aren't even a real couple. I know they are not this popular. They are never even in any little internet polls. Why are they even in the running for this?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-27-2015, 12:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
They're 12k ahead of us and going up by the minute. They have like 5 fandoms helping them... gawd.
Which fandoms?
Old 06-27-2015, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure about the auto voting. I imagine it's possible, but I just considered it because they were gaining so many posts in such a short time.

Either that or there's loads of people who have multiple tabs open (like 50) and they're using keyboard shortcuts to quickly reblog for each. That I know is possible.

Anyway, I hope the fandom doesn't forget about the E! polls. Olicity might have a chance to win the mtv thing, but I think it's far less likely than best couple on E! and then they at least win something.
Old 06-27-2015, 12:17 AM
Absolute Fan

Isn't the MTV thing though like a real award. Like it gets announced at their award shows?
Old 06-27-2015, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

Hi, pollock! I have no idea what fandoms could be helping them.

But Bamon of all things should not be beating us. That just doesn't make sense to me. They shouldn't even be in the running for something like this. They aren't a couple and never have been. Really it's random array of nominees but the others aren't anywhere near us in votes so I'm not worried about them.

Bamon fans and whoever are helping them must be doing something crazy because there is no way they should be moving this fast. It's just crazy.

And yes everyone needs to keep voting in the E! polls. We are winning so far and we only have to make until Sunday! So keep voting lots!
Old 06-27-2015, 12:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Im not really close with anyone in the fandom outside of this forum but is there someone who is coordinating different time zones. I mean Im Australian which means when people in the us are sleeping people on the other side of the hemisphere can vote. They should reach out to networks of like Australian/Asian fans....does Olicity have Asian fans?

Also why dont we get other fandoms to help? Im sure the Delena fans would be pissed to see Bamon win.
Old 06-27-2015, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure if someone is coordinating time zones or not, but it seems like something the Olicity fandom would do, lol. We get stuff done. I'm sure Olicity has some Asian fans. There have to be some I would think.

Somebody somewhere, can't remember where, Tumblr I think, said some Delena fans were helping us. So that's cool if it's true. We need to recruit some fandoms to reblog for us. I refuse to lose to Bamon. Of all the freaking ships that exist, Bamon should not be a ship we lose to at anything. It's barely a ship. Losing to Bamon is just unacceptable, lol. So don't give up, let's keep at this. If people really are just voting to make Olivity lose and not because they like Bamon I have to think they will get bored with that soon. Hopefully. I mean long can someone really spend on hatevoting before they find something better to do? And we have over a week to get more reblogs. We can do this!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 06-27-2015 at 12:52 AM
Old 06-27-2015, 12:59 AM
Absolute Fan

I think the issue is that right now the Olicity fandom if fighting war on multiples fronts....and we know how that worked out for the Germans. There is too many polls and awards that Olicity is up for that its probably causing everyones attention to be divided. What between E's 500000 polls, the TCA's the Green Arrow TV awards, and now this award.

Its both an awesome thing that Olicity are just everywhere but also a frustrating thing

I remember the Gossip Girl Chair fandom use to have twitter accounts from different countries that would coordinate between other Chair fans in their countries. And then they had one twitter/tumblr and website that was sort of like a Rally group for the whole fandom.
Old 06-27-2015, 01:03 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't know that its hate voting....I mean seriously like Laurivers have that many fans
Old 06-27-2015, 01:23 AM
Elite Fan

I agree O/L's fanbase is not very big or loud. So maybe it's not hatevoting. But I don't know how they got so many fanbases to help them. I mean it's Bamon, since when does anyone care that much about Bamon?

I don't know if Olicity's fanbase is quite that organized, lol. But I feel like there is some organization and coordination going on or the Olicity fanbase wouldn't get done what it's gotten done. Our focus is spilt now, but the E! polls end Sunday I believe so maybe that will help.

And it looked like the voting for the 1st wave of nominees for TCAs is over. So that should help too. We can do this!
Old 06-27-2015, 01:33 AM
Absolute Fan

If you download xkit it makes reblogging soooo much easier. I just reblogged the mtv post like 240 times and its only like taken me an hour. I just put some music on got some snacks and did it. It was pretty painless.

ETA: And now I have maxed my daily reblog allowance. Your welcome Olicity!

Last edited by pollock; 06-27-2015 at 01:40 AM
Old 06-27-2015, 02:17 AM
Elite Fan

I will look into that, thanks. And good job. That's dedication, lol. If we all do that can so do this.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread