Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2016, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

^Emily is nominated for a TCA and she knows! See this right here is our win. Emily knows we love her enough to get her nominated. That's what matters more to me than winning. Showing her and the rest of the cast and the show runners we love them and are passionate about them is what matters, that's the real win. Anything else is just icing on the cake!

I love her gif! Love Bruce Almighty!

Teen Choice - TV Series News, Show Information - FOX

^Voting is open for wave 1 nominations! Throw some votes Emily and Arrow's way! We don't have to get worked up about this one but we can at least try if we have time. I would love to see them win!

Poll: Who is Your Current Favorite DC Comics TV Hero? | Comic Book Resources

^There seems to have been some cheating happening with this poll but they added a captcha so it should at least be fair from now on, so vote a for Felicity!

Vote for Your Favorites! The 2016 Tell-Tale TV Awards: Final Round | Tell-Tale TV - Part 4

^Keep voting for EBR, SA, DR, Olicity and Arrow in this too!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-25-2016, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Well said post IBelieve. I fully agree.

Old 05-25-2016, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

haha that Felicity gifsset makes me laugh.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-25-2016, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

When is the TCA event? I hope she wins!
Old 05-25-2016, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

It's in July. I wasn't to say the 21st or something like that. I hope she wins too!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-26-2016, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Since it's rigged, she probably won't. But it would be nice if she could win something.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 05-27-2016, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Maybe she'll win that Canadian she was nominated for.
Old 05-27-2016, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I hope she will.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 05-27-2016, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Since it's rigged, she probably won't. But it would be nice if she could win something.
We never know. Is she in that category with another famous artist?
Old 05-28-2016, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Probably so
Old 05-28-2016, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

For the TCA, she's against one or two of the OUAT actresses and Danielle Panabaker was on there, and Candice Accola (or I guess it's King now) from TVD and maybe another TVD actress, plus Eliza something from the 100. I can't remember all of them but it's actresses like that. But who knows if they let the actual winner be the winner. But still it can't hurt to try. At least we don't have to stress about it. We just try and whatever happens doesn't really mean anything, lol. Although it would be super awesome for her to win. She deserves it!

I think she's got a really good chance of winning the Leo! I think I'd heard of like one other show the actress against her were from and maybe one if the actresses. It was a lot of randomness to me, shouldn't really be competition. Emily so deserves that award. She was phenomenal in 4x11. She's always amazing. I hope she wins it. I think those awards are in June so we will know pretty soon.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-29-2016 at 02:33 AM
Old 05-28-2016, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

^Love the gushing over Emily from none other than AK! Not sure where/where this is from but I love it! I think it's from last season but it's still awesome! Occasionally AK can annoy me but I love him for how much he loves Emily/Felicity. "Emily is really the superhero of both shows"! I smell a thread title!

^I love this! It's from a review of the finale! So much truth! Although let's be honest, Emily has been the female lead for like 3 seasons now. But still always happy to see her getting the praise she deserves!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-29-2016 at 02:32 AM
Old 05-29-2016, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The AK part is old.

So nice to see people acknowledge her like that. She's been the female lead for over a season now but it's nice that someone is actually saying it now.
Old 05-29-2016, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

It's really great to see all that Emily love.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top