Old 04-24-2013, 08:23 AM
Extreme Fan

What is this fic 'Home' you speak of? links plse

Avatar By Me | Tumblr | You Tube | Twitter

PeterღClaire ~ ChrisღStreet ~ LucyღTim
Old 04-24-2013, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by britnik (View Post)
What is this fic 'Home' you speak of? links plse
Home Chapter 19: To Be Loved, an arrow fanfic | FanFiction
It's good

"I love you. Do you understand?""
Old 04-24-2013, 08:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

very very good. I think at the moment the best Olicity fanfic there is. Medium till long chapters, in character story telling and a nice building towards the romance of things. And the epilogue is really great!
Old 04-24-2013, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

probably going to be on #11 by the time the show comes back tonight huh?
Old 04-24-2013, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
probably going to be on #11 by the time the show comes back tonight huh?
Hopefully and I just read a new interview posted today that officially makes waiting for the next few episodes maddening!

Old 04-24-2013, 09:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisclana (View Post)
Hopefully and I just read a new interview posted today that officially makes waiting for the next few episodes maddening!
Could you send the link to me in a private message? I would love to read that interview too!

I think we will be at number 11 at the time it airs. I think that a lot of people will check in before it starts and then the threat will be flying!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSign (View Post)
Could you send the link to me in a private message? I would love to read that interview too!

I think we will be at number 11 at the time it airs. I think that a lot of people will check in before it starts and then the threat will be flying!
yes sure!

Old 04-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you! I will check it out!

Have you guys seen this vid already. I think it's a nice fanvid. I hadn't seen it yet.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

This interview is awesome (but beware of spoilers):
'Arrow': 'Olicity,' Felicity's First Solo Mission And More Intel From Emily Bett Rickards And Marc Guggenheim
Guggenheim is such a shipper, lol:
Quote:
There’s a scene that they share in Episode 22 where just the chemistry is just so palpable. I was actually just on set telling Stephen that you really feel there’s a lot of chemistry and heat between the two of them.
And also amazing from Emily:
Quote:
People have really embraced Felicity so passionately, both in terms of her character and her chemistry with Oliver. What's your reaction been to that, being at the center of it all?
It’s so interesting to me because before Felicity, I haven’t been able to explore a character on TV as well as this, and seeing that evolve and watching the fans' reaction, watching the show, knowing what we felt in the scene, knowing what we felt reading it, is all strange along the same lines. It’s really interesting to see what people can pick up on. Because as Felicity, my first scene I ever did -- that I thought was going to be the only scene I was going to do with Oliver -- obviously I was thinking, “OK, Felicity thinks he’s hot.” He walks in there and he’s got that jaw and I’m sure he’s got abs, and I’m in glasses and a really unflattering pink-colored shirt -- which is flattering for Felicity. [Laughs.] I’m glad they want that to happen, because it’s the girl behind glasses trying to win the superhero, and that’s just sort of sweet. It would be nice for it to happen, but it’s also nice having the tension, because everyone loves the tension, the tightrope.
Love that she thought about it that much before playing the first scene... and that fans picked up that she was playing it that way.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

It's a fantastic interview indeed! I just love this whole cast and crew!

Tonight guys! We will finally get to see the story continue!
Old 04-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, you guys are fast.. hard to kep up..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-24-2013, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, this thread is on fire! You guys all move fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teena1013 (View Post)
Katie, thanks for the info about the icons.

I do hope we get a side by side Stephen and Emily interview really soon. It would be so wonderful to see them answer Olicity questions together. Emily should be on the Tonight show with Stephen too.

You're welcome, hun! I hope you find what you're looking for.

I hope for the same! It'd be good to see them next to one another talking about Olicity and of course answering our questions. I just love that both Stephen and Emily are all open minded over Olicity and like to give us little hints and teases.

If Oliver's going to somehow take his anger out on Felicity that it will obviously be because she's a very good listener, she's keeping his secret well and it might even be over protecting her. He doesn't like those he's close to ending up hurt and if their secret alliance is found out, this could then mean that whichever enemy that comes his way will use Felicity as leverage in order to get to Oliver. Plus with less Diggle/Oliver interaction I'm sure there will be tension filling the room since Felicity is there for both of them, she'll want to mend their understanding back together because in drastic measures falling out isn't an option for Felicity, she does what's right but she'll only go so far. I remember the scene were Felicity ended up with the bomb around her neck - the concerned look on Olivers shown that he does care for Felicity and that he would literally do everything to save her, yes she might end up in danger with him since he has so many enemies waiting behind closed doors but she'll stick with him. And if there's a little angst/anger involved then that's even better, because that always brings characters closer together. It brings out their true connections and feelings.

I think Felicity has seen almost every body part of Oliver now! She's on heck of a lucky girl!

Another thing about Felicity. Do you remember that she mentioned if she was currently with somebody, she wouldn't be able to tell them how she feels over the whole being undercover thing. That's another ultimate reason to why everything leads back to Oliver. He knows her better than most men, he knows that she's highly intelligent, kind and overall geeky with a precious sense of humor, she knows his secret and is still saying by him. Now, there's definitely something more their than just an alliance or helping one another.

I love that quote from Emily! I'm so thrilled she was given more screen time and more interaction with Oliver.

- Katie
Old 04-24-2013, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

SOOOOOOO EXCITED
Old 04-24-2013, 10:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Nice speech again Katie. Just watch for how much you say about the dynamics between the group, that is still a spoiler at the moment

There is so much more to their relationship then just helping each other out. They are building a friendship, a partnership and how knows to what that leads.

I was talking about it with somebody, that if I wanted a (romantic) relationship, I wanted to be about the deeper meanings in life. I wanted somebody I could trust, to whom I could tell my fears and who I could show my vulnerabilities. Somebody I can talk to, sometimes even without words, because the person would know me so much, that he would understand what I was about to say/ feeling at that moment.

Then I thought, isn't that what everybody search for in a relationship? Isn't that what Oliver and Felicity have? So okay, I fangirled in the middle of a serious conversation, but what the heck, my mind just is cray like that!
Old 04-24-2013, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

titles from those interviews:

She can probably challenge me in ways that other people can’t, and that’s always attractive.
I’m glad they want that to happen, because it’s the girl behind glasses trying to win the superhero, and that’s just sort of sweet.
I was actually just on set telling Stephen that you really feel there’s a lot of chemistry and heat between the two of them.
It would be nice for it to happen, but it’s also nice having the tension, because everyone loves the tension, the tightrope.

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 04-24-2013 at 11:00 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread