Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2013, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
We do know there will be Olicity tomorrow so now we can only hope it will be good Though I'm sure there will be more angry/stressed out Oliver, blah.
I don't mind seeing angry/stressful Oliver, I just don't like him to take it out on Felicity.... if he does, I want her to put him in place and try to calm him down or something. lol
Old 04-23-2013, 05:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I don't mind seeing angry/stressful Oliver, I just don't like him to take it out on Felicity.... if he does, I want her to put him in place and try to calm him down or something. lol
I would rather she tells him where to stick it and then he realizes he's in the wrong and has to go and apologize to her.

Avatar By Me | Tumblr | You Tube | Twitter

PeterღClaire ~ ChrisღStreet ~ LucyღTim
Old 04-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nalin, thanks for adding me to the shipper list and the warm welcome. Please just call me Teena.

Katie, thanks for the info about the icons.

I do hope we get a side by side Stephen and Emily interview really soon. It would be so wonderful to see them answer Olicity questions together. Emily should be on the Tonight show with Stephen too.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

yes! if Oliver is going to take his stress out on her, she better set him straight! I can deal with stressed Oliver, I can't deal with stressed Oliver that yells at Felicity.

"I love you. Do you understand?""
Old 04-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Extreme Fan

But if he yells at her that then gives her the opportunity to call him out his attitude and gives us a nice apology scene. Even if it's just with their eyes like in the last episode. They say more to one another with their eyes than most couples do with their words.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teena1013 (View Post)

I do hope we get a side by side Stephen and Emily interview really soon. It would be so wonderful to see them answer Olicity questions together. Emily should be on the Tonight show with Stephen too.

What was wonderful that they were doing a lot of press last week and this one, I loved how they told him they sat with her and he was all giddy and excited to know we got to see how fun and wonderful she is, I know he's married but he seems to have a little crush on her, I don't blame him, I have one myself!
~
Old 04-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

She's adorable I can see how she'd be fun to be around hence why he enjoys working with her

Old 04-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

love the gifs
Old 04-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Beautiful gifs.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teena1013 (View Post)

Loving the Olicity icon!

I know I really want to see them together answering questions. I love the interviews we've read - they were so awesome!

@britnik Love the icon. Current episodes of The Borgias have been making me faint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisclana (View Post)
yes! if Oliver is going to take his stress out on her, she better set him straight! I can deal with stressed Oliver, I can't deal with stressed Oliver that yells at Felicity.
It can be like, 'why you yelling at Felicity?' but at the same time. I totally understand, it shows how open Oliver is with Felicity. He can't express his frustration to anyone else. Him being the Hood is such an obligation. The next time he vents he needs to wrap it up with an I'm sorry and explanation

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 04-23-2013, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

I understand openness but only if she's allowed to yell at him right back she already challenges him she can go further.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

We will she tonight what will happen! I'm sure it will be good. Even if he yells at Felicity, he will make up for it. He knows how valuable she is, but when his emotions are running high, he just forgets that for a little moment.

There is so much good news on the Olicity stuff. I'm just really looking forward to how things unfold in the last 4 episodes!
Old 04-24-2013, 04:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancye_2000 (View Post)
What was wonderful that they were doing a lot of press last week and this one, I loved how they told him they sat with her and he was all giddy and excited to know we got to see how fun and wonderful she is, I know he's married but he seems to have a little crush on her, I don't blame him, I have one myself!
He is so cute, and I believe he just might.

He may be married but it can happen lol.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Home is complete The ending was perfection. I need another fic like this, but set in the future.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 04-24-2013, 08:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
Home is complete The ending was perfection. I need another fic like this, but set in the future.
I noticed that it ended. To bad, I really liked that story and I wouldn't have mind if it would gone on forever. I did like the ending though.. Yes, another fic like this would be amazing
Closed Thread   Post New Thread