Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2021, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No Boundaries (Nik + Caro) #22: Because she happened to think that he was someone worth knowing.

Welcome to the 22nd
KLAUS a n d CAROLINE

Appreciation Thread

thecharacters

theshippers
01. Trulove
02. Always Choose You
03. Stefan's Sweetheart♥
04. *Beautiful Stranger*
05. Chasing Fireflies
06. Josie2288
07. EpicKlaus
08. ShadowSouls
09. ~Lost and Found~
10. WonderlandGabby
11. rocky845
12. dianaris
13. linsxx3
14. bloomy
15. Moonlight_shine
16. Penny Lane
17. Ankatje
18. Calgaryfan2006
19. Swinty
20. chuletasparaexamenes
21. kgp1217
22. Jadeleine
23. Endless Obsession ♥
24. TheOnlyException
25. Degrassijayanny
26. WilSonღFan
27. Heαrt&Souℓ
28. bberry
29. kat99
30. Princess Serenity
31. toxicgurl169
32. *Stephie*
33. Air
34. nicensweet28
35. fearlesslyღforever
36. fragileღheart
37. Nerenafan
38. {Melody}
39.*Babi*
40. Flora.
41. NateBlairlover
42. StarryEyedSandy
43. iCammy
44. britns06
45. Kelly_Dylan
46. lisagslack14
47. Si_Crazy
48. prettyinpink90
49. falling slowly
50. NicoleRenee
51. ♥Twilighter Tee♥
52. sheridon
53. ElenaBelle
54. Queenie
55. rrpdsks
56. BL.Arinna_1982
57. ||michelle||
58. Forwood4Bamon

credit

"It's OK, it's me, you're
SAFE."

credit

honoraryshippers
01. Joseph Morgan
02. Julie Plec
03. Damon Salvatore
04. Claire Holt
05. Price Peterson
06. Bonnie Bennett
07. Candice Accola
08. Kristin Dos Santos
09. Robyn Ross
10. Nate Buzolic
11. Ian Somerhalder
12. Nancy Forner
13. Josh Butler
14. MTV
15. Caroline Dries
16. Lana Del Rey
17. The Queen
18. Kol Mikaelson
19. Emotionless Elena
20. Silas
21. Torrey DeVitto
22. Zach Roering
23. Marcel Gerard
24. Katherine Pierce
25. Caroline’s bra
26. The Woods
27. Enzo
28. Klaus' face

credit

thereasons
01. Because we love when he calls her 'Love'.
02. Because they have so much potential.
03. Because he fancies her.
04. Because he wants to take her anywhere she wants to go.
05. Because he draws her so beautifully.
06. Because he almost got run over chasing after her.
07. Because she had no excuse for wearing the bracelet.
08. Because she is the first woman in centuries to make him blush.
09. Because he gave her hope to continue living.
10. Because he thinks she's beautiful, strong and full of light.
11. Because she didn't have to stay to get to know him, but she did it anyway.
12. Because he was already over their spat.
13. Because he thinks she looked ravishing.
14. Because he would rip out Kol's liver if he said another word about her.
15. Because he cared about how she was doing after her father died.
16. Because he KNOWS she is Miss Mystic Falls.
17. Because he thinks she's a great dancer.
18. Because he's absolutely bessoted with her.
19. Because he can't take his eyes off of her.
20. Because she's his muse.
21. Because he opens up and is himself with her.
22. Because he enjoys her.
23. Because there's a whole world out there waiting for her and he can show it to her.
24. Because he GENUINELY wants to get to know her.
25. Because he was the first person to ask her what her hopes and dreams are.
26. Because all she has to do is ask.
27. Because she saved him a dance.
28. Because he saved her life.
29. Because he thinks she's stunning.
30. Because Caroline was the first person that he thought to take to the ball.
31. Because he can't stop drawing her.
32. Because she is his challenge.
33. Because he wants her to 'get to know him'.
34. Because she thinks she won't be seduced by him.
35. Because he shared his past with her.
36. Because he asked her to have a drink with him and Kol.
37. Because she was honest with him.
38. Because she's too smart to be seduced by him and he likes that about her.
39. Because she has the potential to be his greatest weakness.
40. Because he's willing to wait centuries for her.
41. Because when asked to choose between Rebekah and Caroline as his forever companion, JoMo chose Caroline, "for obvious reasons".
42. Because Candice thinks Caroline would choose to kiss Klaus in a game of Kiss-Marry-Kill because he's mysterious and the accent, come on!
43. Because at the core, Klaus wants the same thing that Caroline wants - just to be loved, according to Candice.
44. Because JoMo thinks there's always hope for Klaus and Caroline.
45. Because Klaus presents something that Caroline is very interested in.
46. Because there’s no way he’s going to give up on her.
47. Because she’s the first person to catch his eye in centuries.
48. Because even his mother knew about his infatuation with Caroline.
49. Because he asked to cut into her dance with Tyler.
50. Because he is the alpha male.
51. Because he thinks she would love the 20s.
52. Because he will be waiting for her to come to his doorsteps even in a century.

"Take a chance Caroline.
Get to know me.

I D A R E Y O U."

"Let me show Y O U what
the world has to offer."

credit

thewishlist
01. A hug
02. First kiss
03. Cheek kiss
04. Holding hands
05. Foreheads touching
06. Argument
07. Kiss during/after an argument
08. Kiss in the rain
09. Caroline comforting Klaus
10. Caroline protecting Klaus
11. Klaus protecting Caroline
12. Love making scene
13. Snuggling on the couch
14. Sharing a shower
15. Sexy bath tub scene
16. Biting each other in passion
17. Caroline poses for a portrait
18. Klaus carrying Caroline bridal-style
19. Klaus daydreaming about Caroline
20. Klaus gives Caroline a Horse
21. Sharing a bed
22. Klaus asks Caroline to move in
23. Living together
24. Klaus cooking for Caroline
25. Cooking together
26. Caroline feeding Klaus a bite of her food
27. Klaus tattooing Carolines name on his body
28. Caroline finding the tattoo
29. Klaus visiting Caroline in her room
30. Klaus takes Caroline horseback riding
31. Caroline places a kiss over his heart
32. Klaus comforting Caroline
33. Klaus and Caroline going skiing together
34. Klaus throwing a birthday party for Caroline
35. Klaus sneaking into Caroline's bedroom.

credit

"You’re beautiful, you’re strong,
you’re full of light. I e n j o y you."

thesoundtrack

credit

futuretitles
- Because we love him calling her love.
- Because when it’s real, you can’t walk away.
- Because if Joseph Morgan ships them, who are we to object?
- Because you can't deny the attraction in their eyes.
- Because this ship is going to end our lives! The eyegasms are uncontrollable.
- Because eyes never lie. He saw it and we saw it too.
- Because it's obvious to everyone that Klaus is obsessed with her.
- Because Joseph loves them as much as we do!
- JM thinks that K' motives are genuine with C. It's not part of a greater scheme or manip.
- CA think that K/C manipulating each other is a really sexy way of flirting.
- JM thinks that K can show C a world that she deserves to have that is her right as a vamp.
- JM thinks that K believes he can help C embrace the creature that she has become.
- according to JM, K is all or nothing who'll go for what he wants, and he's interested in C.
- CA thinks the K/C dynamic works b/c it doesn't make sense, and yet it makes perfect sense.
- JM thinks that for K to change, it'll depend on how much love C is willing to give.
- JM thinks it's interesting to show more humanity of K, and that the K/C SL allows that.
- Because we can't wait to see what the rest of the season has in store for them.
- Because he wanted her to be safe. He needed her to be safe.
- Because Ian thinks that K/C would be a very hot hook-up.
- Because in season four, Joseph would like to see Caroline and Klaus in Rome.
- "Klaus draws pictures of horses." - Candice defending Klaus
- "It's really changed into people desperately wanting them to be together." - Joseph
- "He does want to show her the world. He's not ready to give up yet." - Joseph
- "He's hurt, [so] he'll burn all the pictures...But...I think he'll come around." - Joseph
- "I don't want to call it love, but he's absolutely infatuated with her." - Joseph
- "She’s the first person to catch his eye in centuries." - Joseph
- "He really is fascinated by this girl." - Joseph
- "If he has an opportunity with her he’s going to take it." - Joseph
- "There is serious HEAT between those two, and it’s...impressive." - offcolortv
- "I really love the dynamic between Caroline and Klaus." - Candice
- "She had this romantic, dramatic, beautiful goodbye with Klaus." - Candice
- "I think there's potential for it. We'll see, right? Season 4, I don't know." - Joseph
- "I love working with Candice, and I love the chemistry of those two characters." - Joseph
- "It's okay if you wanna make-out with Candice. Caroline's hot." - Ian
- "I think Klaus has got some work to do if he's gonna earn her trust." - Joseph
- "I hope so. Listen, I'm all for that couple, so we'll see where the writers take it." - JM
- "The reason what's great about watching the two of them is they're so quirky." - Ian
- "It's really great watching Caroline and Klaus sort of do this dance." - Ian
- Ian: "Caroline wants nothing to do with this guy." Joseph: "Ah, I wouldn't say nothing."
- "She connects with Klaus on a deeper level than we see anyone else in his past has."
- "They both know what it’s like to be bad; they both know what it’s like to be good."
- "The course of true love never did run smooth." - William Shakespeare
- "The only time losing is more fun than winning is when you're fighting temptation."
- Your love is my turning page, only the sweetest words remain.
- I surrender who I’ve been for who you are / Nothing makes me stronger than your fragile ♥.
- We’re tethered to the story we must tell / When I saw you, well, I knew we’d tell it well.
- Everything you are is everything I'm not / Night and day, light and dark.
- I'll be waiting for 20 years, 20 more / I'll be praying for...your note underneath my door.
- Desire is hunger, is the fire I breathe / Love is a banquet on which we feed.
- Opened my skin, made a claim of resolution then you let yourself right back in.
- Don't burn your heart out, love, till we're ash over seas.
- It's not a test, nor a trick of the mind, only LOVE.
- Hate is just the beginning of a love story, not the end of one.
- Her mind and heart are consumed with him. Klaus. Her dark and twisted dream.
- "He's wrong, so wrong, but it's never fun if he's right."
- Because Klaus ruffled her feathers alright. *wink*
- She got quiet when Enzo brought up her thing for accents.

X

sceneofthemoment

x

Previousthreads:
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 |
06| 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 |
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
21 |

All Graphics by Swinty

Old 03-15-2021, 06:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

damn the op. My kc friends do ted talks with the antis. still saying how do I think about klaus assaluting care in tylers body? A steroline ask me.
Old 03-16-2021, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I don't think that's what happened. She didn't give him a chance to explain how 'Tyler' was still alive before she started making out with 'Tyler'. Even after he slipped in his comment ("Easy, love. Wrong time. Wrong place. Wrong equipment"), she was clearly more interested in getting 'Tyler' out of his clothes so they could get to the hot hybrid/vampire sex. I don't think he assaulted her. He just enjoyed making out with her for a few seconds before he cleared things up. He pointed it out himself. Her mouth was all over him. He was an innocent victim. If we're being technical, she assaulted him.

Last edited by rocky845; 03-16-2021 at 12:31 AM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 06:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ I don't think that's what happened. She didn't give him a chance to explain how 'Tyler' was still alive before she started making out with 'Tyler'. Even after he slipped in his comment ("Easy, love. Wrong time. Wrong place. Wrong equipment"), she was clearly more interested in getting 'Tyler' out of his clothes so they could get to the hot hybrid/vampire sex. I don't think he assaulted her. He just enjoyed making out with her for a few seconds before he cleared things up. He pointed it out himself. Her mouth was all over him. He was an innocent victim. If we're being technical, she assaulted him.
sterolines always say klaroline toxic one sided crush. and abusive ship. so what is steroline exactly still waiting on that one.
Old 04-02-2021, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It doesn't matter to me what anti-shippers say about Klaroline, just like I'm sure it doesn't matter to those shippers what anti-shippers say about their ships. I'm just going to stay in my happy, shippy bubble and think about all the reasons I have loved and shipped Klaroline since the moment I became hooked on their love story.

Last edited by rocky845; 04-02-2021 at 05:09 AM
Old 04-03-2021, 04:28 PM
Moderator Manager

TFTNT
Ohh the OP gives me feels

I agree that in that moment, Caroline was the one that assaulted him.

Quote:
I know what you mean. I really loved that Klaus hadn't retaliated against Caroline, even though she had tricked, insulted and betrayed him in their previous interactions. He kept his emotions in check for the most part in those interactions, and he got over those betrayals somehow, because he had feelings for her and he wanted to spend more time with her and get to know her better. In that interaction in the Gilbert living room though, he was already dealing with so many emotions all at the same time (fury, frustratation, and grief). Caroline piling on him when he was barely keeping it together was only going to end in one way.

Exactly. I think Caroline probably thought that past performance would guarantee future results (i.e. he didn't retaliate in their previous interactions when she spoke freely with him/gave him some hard truths, so he wasn't going to retaliate if she did it again in that living room). Caroline let down her guard and she found out why Klaus was the bad guy for a thousand years.

I thought the same thing about Caroline/Candice's chemistry with the other characters/her castmates. =) The part in bold -- yes to all! You nailed it! That is why I was drawn to them and have shipped them since the first time I saw them together almost nine years ago.

Yes, that is us.

Oh, I've mostly been reading drabbles. I do have a long list of fanfictions that I'm slowly making my way through. I will most definitely post any recommendations when I do find a quality AU fanfiction where they both survived their series finales.

I felt the same way. I thought the letter in the series finale of The Vampire Diaries was going to be the last we would see of Klaroline, and that Alaric's that is the beginning of another story wasn't going to have any followthrough, so we would have to come up wth our own closure for them. Imagine my joy and excitement when I found out that TPTB were actually going to give us some great shippy moments with them on The Originals. I agree. The perfect ending would have been Klaus and Caroline off exploring the world together, but the ending we did get with Caroline showing up to collect on Klaus' promise to show her New Orleans was the next best thing. Even though our endgame wish didn't happen, I'm happy with the moments we got with them and I'm thankful for the amazing friends and fellow shippers I found.

I heard ( or maybe I read ) something that explained why Caroline has been MIA on Legacies, but I don't know for sure if it's true or a viewer's headcanon.
And all that angst there served to make their relationship even more complex... because in the end she ended up confessing that she sort of didn't see him completely as a monster, seeing a little part of humanity in him, also saying that she knew he loved her (which he didn't deny).... You know me, I love the whole angst for my characters!!
And if we really think about it, Caroline really was the only one that could talk so honestly and bluntly with Klaus without having him go berserker... if that's not proof how much he liked her, then nothing else is.

Dude... my feeling for Klaroline is back like full force!!! And I haven't even got to Klaus showing up in MF in my rewatch (I finally started, but still am in season 1) Fanvids and fics are fueling my ship

I'm usually reading long multi-chapter fics because drabbles end so quickly and just leave me wanting more And lately I'm reading all types of AU version, non-canon fics... I'm like reading everything I put my hands on
I just read an incredible angst fic (that is still incomplete) that was so well written that just made me want to find more good ones, if anything it's like reading books and I do need to get back to reading as I've been procrastinating on that department for a while now

ohh that letter sure was a nice touch in the end of TVD... and certainly giving a lot of hopes to the shippers at the time.
How cute was it that after so many years, Caroline still had that voice mail saved?! I mean, I think it was like she said to him, she would let him chase after her for a few more years and then eventually they would have their "I'll be your last love" thing.
I also like the poetry in the fact that he wanted to be her last love, in she was his love and she assured him that she would never forget him.
I don't have many ships (that I'm really invested in), but Klaroline is like top of my list and that alone already makes me happy that they had a great run on the shows.

I really know basically nothing about Legacies, so no idea if there is a reason for her not being there... even though the show is not high on my list I do think I'll ended up checking it out just to kill my curiosity
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 06:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
TFTNT
Ohh the OP gives me feels

I agree that in that moment, Caroline was the one that assaulted him.

And all that angst there served to make their relationship even more complex... because in the end she ended up confessing that she sort of didn't see him completely as a monster, seeing a little part of humanity in him, also saying that she knew he loved her (which he didn't deny).... You know me, I love the whole angst for my characters!!
And if we really think about it, Caroline really was the only one that could talk so honestly and bluntly with Klaus without having him go berserker... if that's not proof how much he liked her, then nothing else is.

Dude... my feeling for Klaroline is back like full force!!! And I haven't even got to Klaus showing up in MF in my rewatch (I finally started, but still am in season 1) Fanvids and fics are fueling my ship

I'm usually reading long multi-chapter fics because drabbles end so quickly and just leave me wanting more And lately I'm reading all types of AU version, non-canon fics... I'm like reading everything I put my hands on
I just read an incredible angst fic (that is still incomplete) that was so well written that just made me want to find more good ones, if anything it's like reading books and I do need to get back to reading as I've been procrastinating on that department for a while now

ohh that letter sure was a nice touch in the end of TVD... and certainly giving a lot of hopes to the shippers at the time.
How cute was it that after so many years, Caroline still had that voice mail saved?! I mean, I think it was like she said to him, she would let him chase after her for a few more years and then eventually they would have their "I'll be your last love" thing.
I also like the poetry in the fact that he wanted to be her last love, in she was his love and she assured him that she would never forget him.
I don't have many ships (that I'm really invested in), but Klaroline is like top of my list and that alone already makes me happy that they had a great run on the shows.

I really know basically nothing about Legacies, so no idea if there is a reason for her not being there... even though the show is not high on my list I do think I'll ended up checking it out just to kill my curiosity
did you watch all TVD yet?
Old 04-07-2021, 06:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

si u still have season 6 7 and 8. are you going to watch them? There is a klaroline good ep 7.14 of TVD. and the end of the series.
Old 04-11-2021, 09:04 PM
Moderator Manager

I haven't watched it all Officially I stopped watching TVD in season 6 and TO in season 1. Now I'm rewatching and finished season 1, so starting season 2
I am planning to watch everything this time around (and who knows? if I end up getting over my dislike of the mystical baby I might even give Legacies a shot eventually)
I'm in for every little Klaroline thing I can get
Old 06-28-2021, 06:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I haven't watched it all Officially I stopped watching TVD in season 6 and TO in season 1. Now I'm rewatching and finished season 1, so starting season 2
I am planning to watch everything this time around (and who knows? if I end up getting over my dislike of the mystical baby I might even give Legacies a shot eventually)
I'm in for every little Klaroline thing I can get
yeah sterolines always say klaroline toxic.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm not surprised that those are her thoughts on Klaroline. Julie and company didn't expect Klaroline to be a massive fan favorite after only one moment, and they certainly didn't expect the shippers to keep wanting more Klaroline moments. They thought that we would forget about Klaroline and move on to other ships eventually, especially after Klaus left Mystic Falls and settled in New Orleans, but when we kept wanting and expecting more chapters to the Klaroline story, TPTB didn't know how to deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmafightsellie (View Post)
yeah sterolines always say klaroline toxic.
I don't pay attention to what anti-shippers say about Klaroline.

ETA: @ Si

She did! I always focus on that part when I think about that scene. Klaus resisted as much as he could, but she was relentless!

I feel the same way. Angst does make a ship more complex, which is why I almost always ship couples that have to experience a touch of angst and resistance (within and/or without) before they become an official couple. And yes to all! I always get hit with the feels when I think about the honesty and vulnerability in that moment.

That is so true! It was obvious that Klaus liked that Caroline wasn't afraid to speak her mind, even though he was the Big Bad. I'm sure her sharp tongue and brutal honesty only intrigued him more.

I'm with you there. It doesn't take much to get me to feel Klaroline's magnetic pull again. Browsing the Klaroline tag on tumblr usually does the trick.

Totally! I love reading every category of Klaroline fanfiction I can find. If the characters are in character, if the story is interesting, and if the grammar is good, then I want to read it. I actually have a long fanfiction list that I've been trying to get through. If I can find the time, and if I can get proper computer access, then I will be able to read some of them.

Ooh, consider me intrigued! Do you happen to have the title/author or the link to that incredible angst fic?

I agree. The Klaroline letter and cheque in the series finale of The Vampire Diaries was a nice touch. It did give the shippers some hope that Caroline would show up on The Originals. Even though I did hope for it, I was still a little surprised that TPTB actually delivered on that tease. I also love that Klaus gently reminded Caroline in his letter to her that he still wanted to be her last love.

It was so cute! I wonder how many times she listened to his voicemail over the years. That's true. They both loved that he chased after her. It was their foreplay. I love that she told him that she did plan to turn up at his door and let him show her what the world had to offer.

in progress: almost finished

Last edited by rocky845; 08-13-2021 at 03:39 AM
Old 08-12-2021, 10:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

I agree
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I will always wonder what Klaroline in a relationship would be like. I'm disappointed that TPTB didn't give them a chance.

Last edited by rocky845; 09-04-2021 at 02:26 AM
Old 11-14-2021, 11:25 AM
Moderator Manager

I think all relationships in TVD/TO probably were toxic at some level, not just Klaroline, the thing is that Julie and TPTB never imagined that Klaroline would've had so much support so fast. It's really impressive if we think about it, that they didn't even had that much romantic screentime (only 2 kisses) and still fans are still passionate about them.

Quote:
ETA: @ Si

She did! I always focus on that part when I think about that scene. Klaus resisted as much as he could, but she was relentless!

I feel the same way. Angst does make a ship more complex, which is why I almost always ship couples that have to experience a touch of angst and resistance (within and/or without) before they become an official couple. And yes to all! I always get hit with the feels when I think about the honesty and vulnerability in that moment.

That is so true! It was obvious that Klaus liked that Caroline wasn't afraid to speak her mind, even though he was the Big Bad. I'm sure her sharp tongue and brutal honesty only intrigued him more.

I'm with you there. It doesn't take much to get me to feel Klaroline's magnetic pull again. Browsing the Klaroline tag on tumblr usually does the trick.

Totally! I love reading every category of Klaroline fanfiction I can find. If the characters are in character, if the story is interesting, and if the grammar is good, then I want to read it. I actually have a long fanfiction list that I've been trying to get through. If I can find the time, and if I can get proper computer access, then I will be able to read some of them.

Ooh, consider me intrigued! Do you happen to have the title/author or the link to that incredible angst fic?

I agree. The Klaroline letter and cheque in the series finale of The Vampire Diaries was a nice touch. It did give the shippers some hope that Caroline would show up on The Originals. Even though I did hope for it, I was still a little surprised that TPTB actually delivered on that tease. I also love that Klaus gently reminded Caroline in his letter to her that he still wanted to be her last love.

It was so cute! I wonder how many times she listened to his voicemail over the years. That's true. They both loved that he chased after her. It was their foreplay. I love that she told him that she did plan to turn up at his door and let him show her what the world had to offer.

in progress: almost finished
Rocky, sorry I didn't reply to you sooner I have been very very busy for the past couple of months.

on the angst appeal it certainly adds more layers and make the couple more exciting... it's a bit boring when everything is just happy fluffy feelings after a while

I think so too Sure Klaus didn't like people standing up to him, but I think that since he saw that Caroline was brave even if she had no real power to pose a threat to him. And in the end he really needed to hear some of the things she said to him, he would get angry with her stating them at first but after thinking about it he probably realize that she had a point. Caroline really made him think better about how he was and if he should/could change his ways.

Ohh the klaroline tag on tumblr drives me insane with feels So many pretty things

bad grammar also is a must have for me... and the in character is usually something that I need in my fics. Well, hope you can find the time to catch up with your list of fics And if there is a "must read" please, let me know I'm always on the look out for good ones.

The fic I was talking about is Purgatory by Scarletborn and the good part, it's still being updated It's totally AU but there are so much angst that I just couldn't stop reading it.

That letter was definitely something the writers put to entice people about the possibility of Caroline showing up in TO in the last season. And having her back right in the first episode of season 5 was a nice touch I was also surprised that TPTB added the "however long" line in the letter

And now that Rebekah has made an appearance in Legacies I'll have to check it out (at least her scenes )
Reply   Post New Thread