Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2020, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Me too. They will forever hold a special place in my heart.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Just a couple of days ago a Klaroline fan vid was recommended to me, and it just gave me so many feels
Now I want to watch their scenes again (and see the ones from TO that I didn't watch yet... reason why I think I might do a rewatch of TVD and actually finish TO this time) If I do, I'll try to post in the episodes threads
Old 11-02-2020, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That happens to me all the time. It only takes the smallest hint of them to remind me of what they were and what they could have been.

Ooh, that would be so great! I hope you'll be able to do it, Si.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:03 PM
Moderator Manager

From what I've seen in the vids I think they actually managed to have a proper ending, not the happy ending we all wanted, but in a way it was a better closure than I had ever expected

You know me, I like to discuss/talk a lot So it's nice to a place for me to do that
Old 11-06-2020, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You just summed up their ending and my thoughts on it. If I could have written the ending, it would have been the ending they got...but I would have changed one thing.

I'm happy that you want to re-visit the show and Klaroline. I'm so excited to read your thoughts on it.
Old 11-07-2020, 08:52 PM
Moderator Manager

^ ohh what would you have changed?? I'm curious!

I plan on doing it soon.. I'm in a full Klaus/Klaroline mood
Old 11-08-2020, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I loved everything about their moments...(just in case you don't know how the show ended)

Spoiler:
Old 11-10-2020, 07:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
they are still my favorite ship
same. mine too. the antis say they toxic. They say steroline is better and they block me cause I fight with them.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

did anyone here ship steroline too? What does everyone think about them?
Old 11-11-2020, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I really loved Steroline...as a friendship. I did not like that TPTB took them down the romantic route. What are your thoughts on them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmafightsellie (View Post)
same. mine too. the antis say they toxic. They say steroline is better and they block me cause I fight with them.
Here's what I think. Considering how passionately I ship Klaroline, I know that I will get really upset if I were to read the anti's thoughts on Klaroline. That's why I stay away from them, and I don't read what they have to say. I love my happy shippy bubble, and I stay there as much as I can.

Last edited by rocky845; 11-11-2020 at 03:05 AM
Old 11-11-2020, 07:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ I really loved Steroline...as a friendship. I did not like that TPTB took them down the romantic route. What are your thoughts on them?

Here's what I think. Considering how passionately I ship Klaroline, I know that I will get really upset if I were to read the anti's thoughts on Klaroline. That's why I stay away from them, and I don't read what they have to say. I love my happy shippy bubble, and I stay there as much as I can.
mostly and like my klaroline friends say: Stefan did not bite her, they had more development and klaroline was not a couple. Stefan and care married and she doesn't love klaus, but the klarolines can actually point out scenes of why steroline doesn't match.
Old 11-11-2020, 08:07 PM
Moderator Manager

I definitely mult-ship Personally I really loved Stefan/Caroline as friends, but considering I didn't watch them as a couple I can't really judge.
I can say that I do avoid anti-comments as much as I can! I get why some people don't like the same ships but I think the bit they could do is respect different opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ I loved everything about their moments...(just in case you don't know how the show ended)

Spoiler:
I sort of know/get the gist of the finale based on what I saw in fanvids and the moments I saw were so cute and sweet that made my Klaroline feelings hit me full force

I confess that since I wasn't expecting any sort of Klaroline moments in the end (I was sure that Julie Plec and company wouldn't give us that), I was pleasantly surprised with how much we got
Spoiler:
Old 11-12-2020, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Now I'm curious to read your thoughts on Steroline if you do decide to watch those episodes. =)

Quote:
I can say that I do avoid anti-comments as much as I can! I get why some people don't like the same ships but I think the bit they could do is respect different opinions.
Well said, love. I couldn't have said it better myself. =)

They do have that effect on me too. It doesn't take much to hit me with feels when it comes to Klaroline.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmafightsellie (View Post)
mostly and like my klaroline friends say: Stefan did not bite her, they had more development and klaroline was not a couple. Stefan and care married and she doesn't love klaus, but the klarolines can actually point out scenes of why steroline doesn't match.
I have so many thoughts on all of that, but since this isn't the thread for that, I'm going to keep it to myself.

Last edited by rocky845; 11-12-2020 at 03:39 AM
Old 11-12-2020, 08:12 PM
Moderator Manager

I have to say that back when I watched I liked the idea of Steroline But it was more in a Unconventional ship sort of way than actually want them to be canon. But I am curious to see how that was done in the show.

I think us klaroline shippers get hit hard by the feels when it comes to those two I mean, the chemistry there is off the charts

Spoiler:
Old 11-13-2020, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I get that. I kind of thought the same thing after season four when Klaus left. I thought that I would be fine with Steroline if Klaroline wasn't an option...but then TPTB went there with Steroline and I realized I didn't like it so much. It will be interesting to see how you feel about them.

Yeah! They are always going to be one of my favorite OTPs.

Legacies isn't really on my watch list at this time. There's only a slim chance that I might change my mind and watch it. I feel the same way. All I wanted was for both of them to survive the shows. I only got half of my wish.

Last edited by rocky845; 11-13-2020 at 03:09 AM Reason: w
Closed Thread   Post New Thread