Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2014, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Caroline and Kol could have had a lot of fun together. Steroline is awesome but Stefan broods a bit too much where as Kol would have been ready to have fun.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:07 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Exactly!!! Kol and Caroline would be funny to watch... I love Caroline scenes with Stefan, but I do miss her having someone sassy with her, reason why I loved her scenes with Katherine.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

I think Caroline and Kol would have a nice dynamic. I could see them bickering a lot and being very snarky around each other.

» Bella
Old 03-17-2014, 07:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Also, getting together to make fun of Klaus
Old 03-17-2014, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Oh poor Klaus, he'd suffer. Imagine if Rebekah joined Kol and Caroline on it?

» Bella
Old 03-17-2014, 07:32 AM
Moderator Manager

That would be so funny!!!
Poor Klaus indeed... but I think I would have way too much fun watching it, to not love it
Old 03-17-2014, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
Me too, except that rather than a tiny bit, I want a LOT more.

Dirty.. and AWESOME.

http://i.imgur.com/zO3kTLS.gif

If the TPTB's intentions are to kill off the baby, I agree, I don't see Caroline finding out about it. And since Tyler's known for a long time now, I don't understand why, if he were pissed off about Caroline hooking up with him, he wouldn't tell her out of spite.
..unless he's waiting for the right jerky moment to do so, ala a lot of the post-sex fics I've read.

But yes, if they decide to go the Caroline goes to NOLA to accept Klaus thing (which would need at least one or two more visits from Klaus to make plausible ) , I could see them using that revelation as a wrench in the Klaroline works.

Or again, also see it being used by Tyler to be a jerk..
So you're one of the greedy shippers then? It's okay. I get it. I do have moments where I want it all with Klaroline right now.

What face? I didn't make a face, 'cause guess what, I do love it. My mind is constantly in the gutter and I love that this thread is filled with the dirty thoughts.

I just think the time has passed for Caroline to find out about it. I mean, what good would it do her to discover the news now if it's not gonna have an impact on her? I can only see it happening if they are both in the same place at the same time, so that they would be able to get things out in the open and hash things out.

I agree about the part in bold. Right this moment, it's the one thing that I can think of that would create the angst between them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Tyler would bring it up if Klaus moved back to TVD. He hasn't said anything because of writing purposes, they know that Caroline's reaction would not be minor, so if she found out, then we would have to watch her process it without Klaus even in the show, and they know that this would upset viewers.

I can't add anything else to your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I think we were the luckiest fanbase after the 100th. I was expecting lots of Stelena rebooting or otherwise Delena scenes or even lots of Defan (since they are apparently the OTP of the show ) but that episode didn't deliver anything significant for those relationships. It was a good episode for Steferine but the end when Katherine jumped into Elena's body pretty much killed Steferine. The writers may be selfish when giving us KC scenes but they were pretty generous giving us Caroline's confession and hot hybrid sex.

I agree the baby is not a small thing so if they bring it up Klaus and Caroline need to be on the same show so it can have maximum impact.

He'll probably be 'I said I would walk away and never come back ....... but I actually vamp speeded and then got on a plane so '

And then Caroline will be 'Seriously!!!' But inside she'll be so happy to see her hubby
Holy crap, you're right. We were lucky with what we got in 500 Years of Solitude for Klaroline. I just didn't realize it since Klaroline was the only detail that I paid attention to. There was no compare and contrast with the other characters and ships. =p

I agree with you about the maximum impact. That's why I'm not too upset that he didn't mention it before they had the hot vampire/hybrid sex. There just wasn't even time for her to deal with it and for us to get the hybrid/vampire sex. I'm sure learning about the mini-Mikaelson would have most definitely deflated her enough so the sex would have been completely off the table in that moment. I think it was good that they omitted it from the episode altogether. It now gives us something to hope for in the next crossover.

Ah, technicalities are a beautiful thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I agree
I think that as far as things went for KC in the 100th episode, we were lucky. We got to see Klaus and Caroline talking about Tyler and how Caroline made it clear that she wanted to be chosen first, he also managed to slightly show that by giving up his gloating on Katherine because she asked, then we got her confession soon followed by "the kiss with those adorable smiles" and sex in the woods.... it was a great day for KC shippers.

Maybe that baby thing will get mention if we get another crossover this season

Thanks for the reminder, boo. It really was a great episode for the Klaroline shippers.

As much as I would love another crossover this season, I just don't think there are enough episodes left for them to make it happen for a second time. I'm keeping expectations low. I'm not holding my breath on that and just waiting to be surprised by another appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
We can only hope.

Aww, I'm glad to be helpful.

I agree, I think she'll only find out if a new crossover happen, because JP wouldn't lose the opportunity to create drama, as much as wish for the baby to die before Caro even hears about it. If a crossover doesn't happen, than I don't see her ever finding out, because what would be the point, really, if she won't be able to talk to him about it?

I totally agree. Our fanbase was the one that got the best material in the 100th. And I'm actually thankful for the writers for actually giving us scenes where they talk instead of just jumping to the sex part.

Best scenario ever. Klaus would totally do something like that.
Exactly!

That is why I keep you around.

That's precisely how I feel about Caroline finding out about Klaus' impending fatherhood.

Yes! I really appreciated that too. It showed that it wasn't just sex for either of them which I love about the moment.

Yeah he would do that, the sneaky bastard.

Quote:
And I already loved Kol, but all his sassyness and carefree way of being made me love him even more.
I would've loved to see him sharing a scene with Caroline
I always loved Caroline/Original siblings moments, but I am a little disappointed that there wasn't a Caroline/Kol scene before it became impossible.

Last edited by rocky845; 03-17-2014 at 07:46 AM
Old 03-17-2014, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

^ That's why? So it's not because I'm adorable and a lovely person? It's because I'm useful. That hurts.

Quote:
That would be so funny!!!
Poor Klaus indeed... but I think I would have way too much fun watching it, to not love it
I can already imagine all his pouts!

» Bella
Old 03-17-2014, 07:45 AM
Moderator Manager

^ And his feelings getting hurt.... he is quite emotional about things... snowflake comments, anyone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Holy crap, we were lucky with 500 Years of Solitude. I just didn't realize it since Klaroline was the only detail that I paid attention to.

I agree with you about the maximum impact. That's why I'm not too upset that he didn't mention it before they had the hot vampire/hybrid sex. There just wasn't even time for her to deal with it, so it's good that they omitted it from the episode.
Ah, technicalities are a beautiful thing.

Thanks for the reminder, boo. It really was a great episode for the Klaroline shippers.
As much as I would love another crossover this season, I just don't think there aren't enough episodes left for them to make it happen for a second time. I'm keeping expectations low and I'm not holding my breath on that.

I always loved Caroline/Original siblings moments, but I am a little disappointed that there wasn't a Caroline/Kol scene before it became impossible.
I was only expecting a small scene for KC in the crossover and ever though lot of people were sure that they would kiss based on that Australian promo, I had my doubts... I really thought that she would pull back in the last minute. Since I wasn't expecting much from it, everything that we got on the episode (KC related) was pretty much a good surprise for me. So I can say that I'm really satisfied about it, and maybe that's why I'm so happy and positive about KC lately

I also don't think we'll have another crossover this season... specially if Klaus/Genevieve really get together as the promos seems to indicate.

I've always been disappointed that Caroline didn't get to have more scenes with Rebekah... I would've loved that.
And I can add Kol to that too, because I LOVE Kol and I think his personality mixed up with Caroline would be awesome to watch.
The only one I didn't care about her not sharing many scenes (I think they only appeared in the same scene once) was Elijah...
Old 03-17-2014, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

^ He'll probably storm out of the room and slam the doors and they'll be "C'mom Klausy, don't be mad! Have some sense of humor!"

I feel the same about them in the crossover.

» Bella
Old 03-17-2014, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Awww, agree with everyone about Kol. I wish we'd had some Kol/Caroline scenes! That would have been awesome.

Haha the Mikaelsons do know how to turn a phrase in their favour. Elijah with that witch promise, and then the deals that he made with Elena to protect her from Klaus. The bunch of them would have made good lawyers.

Klaus also said he would never come back, he didn't say anything about texts, letters, emails, phone calls, voice mails, carrier pigeons.. He'll find a way to remind her that he is still waiting for her.

I wonder if they regret killing Kol now...

I wish we'd have more scenes with all of them before they were killed off. I loved the Dangerous Liasions episode because of all the Original family stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Tyler would bring it up if Klaus moved back to TVD. He hasn't said anything because of writing purposes, they know that Caroline's reaction would not be minor, so if she found out, then we would have to watch her process it without Klaus even in the show, and they know that this would upset viewers.
I think you're absolutely right. Might as well maximize the drama they can get out of it. And they'd definitely want Klaus and Caroline together in the same location for the big reveal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle
I think we were the luckiest fanbase after the 100th. I was expecting lots of Stelena rebooting or otherwise Delena scenes or even lots of Defan (since they are apparently the OTP of the show ) but that episode didn't deliver anything significant for those relationships. It was a good episode for Steferine but the end when Katherine jumped into Elena's body pretty much killed Steferine. The writers may be selfish when giving us KC scenes but they were pretty generous giving us Caroline's confession and hot hybrid sex.
I've thought about this too, and Klaroline seems to be one of the only couples on the show that hasn't been completely screwed over by TPTB. We got an amazing build up, and amazing character development, we got hot sex and the confession, like you said, and then they parted on good terms. No anger, no betrayal, no murders, no cheating... It was just the two of them being adorable. They might even be the most undamaged couple in the TVD universe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845
So you're one of the greedy shippers then? It's okay. I get it. I do have moments where I want it all with Klaroline right now
I will always be a greedy shipper. MOAR!! haha. But I can't really complain all that much, as we have gotten some pretty great stuff. It's just too bad they're not on the same show anymore, so we don't get any new scenes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Crazy
I also don't think we'll have another crossover this season... specially if Klaus/Genevieve really get together as the promos seems to indicate.
I don't think so either, aside from that little wishful thinking part of me deep down. But I think it's too late in the game at this point, and the other storylines will be taking up the rest of the season.

Anymore crossovers we get, I think they'll be in the latter half of next season, setting up any potential story changes if TVD is wrapping up.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 03-17-2014, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Haha the Mikaelsons do know how to turn a phrase in their favour. Elijah with that witch promise, and then the deals that he made with Elena to protect her from Klaus. The bunch of them would have made good lawyers.

Klaus also said he would never come back, he didn't say anything about texts, letters, emails, phone calls, voice mails, carrier pigeons.. He'll find a way to remind her that he is still waiting for her.

I wish we'd have more scenes with all of them before they were killed off. I loved the Dangerous Liasions episode because of all the Original family stuff.

I've thought about this too, and Klaroline seems to be one of the only couples on the show that hasn't been completely screwed over by TPTB. We got an amazing build up, and amazing character development, we got hot sex and the confession, like you said, and then they parted on good terms. No anger, no betrayal, no murders, no cheating... It was just the two of them being adorable. They might even be the most undamaged couple in the TVD universe!
I can easily picture Klaus as a lawyer and the fact that I've read fanfics where he's actually one helps.

Bahahaha You're absolutely right. Those things weren't part of their agreement.

Yeah, that episode was one of my favorites for this exact reason (and Klaroline). I wish we had more of them too, their dynamic was amazing. I thought I'd get more in the spin-off but JP decided that she only needed Klaus and Elijah.

That is so true! I mean, Klaroline's end was sex, what other couple ended like that? I'm glad JP didn't destroyed them and I hope she never gets the chance to.

XX

» Bella
Old 03-17-2014, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Okay guys here's the scene survivor. I left out 4x01 because it was Tyler's body and 4x21 because it was actually Silas even though I loved 4x21 because we got insight into Caroline's feelings. Maybe we should put this in the OP or on the first page and then you can easily go back to look at it because it's 41 images

Round 1

-Favorite scene Survivor-

Vote for your least favorite scene

You can only vote once per round
Picture needs at least 4 votes to be eliminated
Once a scene is eliminated the picture should be revered to a [url] link

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-17-2014 at 01:57 PM
Old 03-17-2014, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Yay!! Thanks for the survivor! I'm excited to start playing! Have to wait until I get home to vote though, work computer isn't showing the pics.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 03-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
^ He'll probably storm out of the room and slam the doors and they'll be "C'mom Klausy, don't be mad! Have some sense of humor!"

I feel the same about them in the crossover.
Right? At first I can see him trying to arguing possibly pouting... but then he would opted out for a dramatic exit with lots of slamming doors

Quote:
Awww, agree with everyone about Kol. I wish we'd had some Kol/Caroline scenes! That would have been awesome.

I wonder if they regret killing Kol now...

I will always be a greedy shipper. MOAR!! haha. But I can't really complain all that much, as we have gotten some pretty great stuff. It's just too bad they're not on the same show anymore, so we don't get any new scenes...

I don't think so either, aside from that little wishful thinking part of me deep down. But I think it's too late in the game at this point, and the other storylines will be taking up the rest of the season.

Anymore crossovers we get, I think they'll be in the latter half of next season, setting up any potential story changes if TVD is wrapping up.
Wow... the Mikaelsons as lawyers... now that's something to fear.

Yeah... Klaus will be patient when it comes to Caroline coming to terms with her feelings.... he already knows that she feels something, so he'll let her come to him now.

I think they really do regret killing Kol, but they don't want to bring him back as to not admit that it was a HUGE mistake. I think it's a matter of Ego

Whenever the Originals were involved, I liked it.... they had a good dynamic going on, such a shame that now we won't have that anymore

ITA, it's sad that they're not on the same show because the chances of we getting mentions/scenes are very unlikely... but at the same time, I can't help but feel a little bit relieved that with them being apart the chances of the writers screwing them up is also very unlikely. I don't know, I have a feeling, based on the train wreck that TO has been, and all relationships written on TVD so, that if they do get together for real like Candice getting casted in TO, they will ruin everything.

I agree... I think they'll try as much as possible not to get crossovers between TO and TVD, mostly to try to really establish that TO is holding on in its own... And now without Rebekah, all I gotta say is: good luck to them!

Thanks for the survivor, Tee!!
I'll add the link of your post to the OP.

I'm a bit confused though... are we choosing our least favorite or our favorite scene to get eliminated.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread