View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
^ He'll probably storm out of the room and slam the doors and they'll be "C'mom Klausy, don't be mad! Have some sense of humor!"

I feel the same about them in the crossover.
Right? At first I can see him trying to arguing possibly pouting... but then he would opted out for a dramatic exit with lots of slamming doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
Awww, agree with everyone about Kol. I wish we'd had some Kol/Caroline scenes! That would have been awesome.

Haha the Mikaelsons do know how to turn a phrase in their favour. Elijah with that witch promise, and then the deals that he made with Elena to protect her from Klaus. The bunch of them would have made good lawyers.

Klaus also said he would never come back, he didn't say anything about texts, letters, emails, phone calls, voice mails, carrier pigeons.. He'll find a way to remind her that he is still waiting for her.

I wonder if they regret killing Kol now...

I wish we'd have more scenes with all of them before they were killed off. I loved the Dangerous Liasions episode because of all the Original family stuff.

I will always be a greedy shipper. MOAR!! haha. But I can't really complain all that much, as we have gotten some pretty great stuff. It's just too bad they're not on the same show anymore, so we don't get any new scenes...

I don't think so either, aside from that little wishful thinking part of me deep down. But I think it's too late in the game at this point, and the other storylines will be taking up the rest of the season.

Anymore crossovers we get, I think they'll be in the latter half of next season, setting up any potential story changes if TVD is wrapping up.
Wow... the Mikaelsons as lawyers... now that's something to fear.

Yeah... Klaus will be patient when it comes to Caroline coming to terms with her feelings.... he already knows that she feels something, so he'll let her come to him now.

I think they really do regret killing Kol, but they don't want to bring him back as to not admit that it was a HUGE mistake. I think it's a matter of Ego

Whenever the Originals were involved, I liked it.... they had a good dynamic going on, such a shame that now we won't have that anymore

ITA, it's sad that they're not on the same show because the chances of we getting mentions/scenes are very unlikely... but at the same time, I can't help but feel a little bit relieved that with them being apart the chances of the writers screwing them up is also very unlikely. I don't know, I have a feeling, based on the train wreck that TO has been, and all relationships written on TVD so, that if they do get together for real like Candice getting casted in TO, they will ruin everything.

I agree... I think they'll try as much as possible not to get crossovers between TO and TVD, mostly to try to really establish that TO is holding on in its own... And now without Rebekah, all I gotta say is: good luck to them!

Thanks for the survivor, Tee!!
I'll add the link of your post to the OP.

I'm a bit confused though... are we choosing our least favorite or our favorite scene to get eliminated.