BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes, they did have their moments.

x

I need a re-watch of season one ...but I'm pretty sure the painting that the art critic deemed derivative was of Genevieve.

Last edited by rocky845; 10-13-2015 at 08:57 AM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

I watched the Containment trailer and I think the actress is in there. She's talented so it's a pity they underused her. Looks like Julie is sending all her favourite TVD/TO guest stars to her new show
Old 10-13-2015, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes, I did see that. Show-runners do like using the same actors and actresses on more than one of their shows. Sometimes they use the same actors and actresses on the same shows. Genevieve was one of only a handful of characters on TO that I liked for a little while. Elyse did a great job of portraying her, and I do wish she had stuck around longer. I enjoyed the spark between her and Klaus. They were electric together...at least for a little while.

Klaus and Genevieve in Moon Over Bourbon Street
x
Old 10-17-2015, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

that's great news. Liked the actress that played Genevieve
meen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ So did I! Before she turned up on The Originals, I remember seeing her in Stargate Universe. I didn't watch it though, but I knew it was her. She's a redhead, therefore she's hard to miss.

Did you just like Elyse, or did you also like Genevieve?
Old 10-18-2015, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Its the first time I saw her. She's very stunning and hard to miss

I did feel for her that she was manipulated by Rebekah because of her fascination with Klaus..
she could have been a badass witch

but then she's putting dreamcatchers and not helping the priest and obsessively jealous of Klaus:/
Old 10-18-2015, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I think she's even more beautiful now. I might have a girl-crush on her.

I agree with that. There weren't very many witches that I've liked in TVD or TO. I was very disappointed when she was taken out. Rebekah was just being an Original. They will say and do anything to get what they want. Genevieve was pretty open about her interest in Klaus, so Rebekah did what she did.

I didn't like that side of her. I remember watching that switch and thinking, "Oh, man. Why did they do that? I was just starting to like her."
Old 10-19-2015, 01:05 AM
Elite Fan

It wouldn't have worked anyway she was supposed to be dead and witches wanted Klaus' baby to die using Genevieve..so it was down the drain at that very moment..
Instead she could have made friends outside Originals family..what a waste of second life
she made me laugh though at many moments..so i'm grateful

She is gorgeous and her acting is good too

Not getting into Rebekah's perspective ..as much as i like her and understand her
because what she did to Genevieve was wrong and this is why she doesn't have female friends..None of the Originals have actual friends and have to enjoy the misery being with each other
Old 11-30-2015, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

May I be added? I loved their chemistry

k r i s tine | my art
love on the brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You've been added. Welcome to the thread. What did you like most about them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
It wouldn't have worked anyway she was supposed to be dead and witches wanted Klaus' baby to die using Genevieve..so it was down the drain at that very moment..
Instead she could have made friends outside Originals family..what a waste of second life
she made me laugh though at many moments..so i'm grateful

She is gorgeous and her acting is good too

Not getting into Rebekah's perspective ..as much as i like her and understand her
because what she did to Genevieve was wrong and this is why she doesn't have female friends..None of the Originals have actual friends and have to enjoy the misery being with each other

Once I do my season one re-watch during my Christmas break, I should have something proper to say about Klaus & Genevieve. Right now, all I can say is that they made quite a couple before they didn't, and I was disappointed that things didn't work out with them.

Tying any character with just the Originals is a recipe for disaster. Sooner or later, they get burned and the Originals walk away relatively unscathed. I believed that Genevieve had the potential to be someone that could be more than what we first saw of her. Since she was the first girl in Klaus' orbit that I liked, I wanted her to stick around for at least another season. Too bad things didn't work out that way.

She's awesome, which is a huge reason for my disappointment that her role on TO was short.

I know what you mean. I love the Originals most of the time, but they don't make it easy sometimes. After a thousand years together, I don't think anyone can really penetrate the circle of trust that the Originals have. Since they are bonded forever and they only have each other to rely on, it can mean misery for each other and for anyone who befriends them. Remind me what Rebekah did to Genevieve. I simply can't wait until the end of the month. =p
Old 12-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

that gif

you dont remember?

okay I felt sympathy for Genevieve at the start. Elyse was awesome
I so wanted them to have sex there at the asylum
Old 12-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I usually reply with gifs when the time calls for something special to express my thoughts. You'll see.

No. The only thing I remember about Genevieve in the end is that she didn't make it...maybe there was blood dripping from her eyes? Everything else is a blank.

I agree. She stood out for me while I was watching season one.

Wanky! If there was any moment that I could have seen that scene happening, it was definitely in the asylum. I remember there was electricity between them in their moments there.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ You've been added. Welcome to the thread. What did you like most about them?
Thanks for the add! I liked them because they were sexy together. That's all I remember. I have to rewatch season 1 to pinpoint what I really liked, but damn they had chemistry!

k r i s tine | my art
love on the brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 03:46 AM
Elite Fan

you have to watch..you only remember the end..

I cant seem to find perfect reaction gifs ever
Reply   Post New Thread